So i am thinking about doing this :
1. Buy domain on auction - auction.godaddy.com seems good, you can find very good domains with cool names,domain age more than 4 years, top level domain, domains which already have like 50+ linkings on alexa.com ranking and even PR5 domains for as low as 40-50 $ !
2. Make a web site related to the domain name, probably some kind of a wordpress blog, maybe even with auto blogging feature.My web sites are going to be with unique web design since i am a web designer that is not a problem
3. Try to make some SEO, link building and stuff, just to make some kind of traffic, but since my domain already have backlinks (because i purchased it with them on auction ) and Google page rank is good, that should not be a huge problem.
4. Wait some time till i see some traffic results.
5. Try to sell it for, at last, 150-250 USD on flippa or some other web site auction site.
Then, once i earn some money from this method, i will invest money in premium domains, which costs like 300-400 USD and make a very good design and perform bigger seo campaign and then try to sell web site for bigger money.
What do you think about this method?I think it is a better to start flipping domains and web sites with already established domains in stead of brand new domains.