** EmaIL Submit/ZIP SUBMIT Offers == SCAM!

by lukee Banned
30 replies
So I am signed up with adscendmedia since 6-7 months and my overall balance reads

$0.00

I've promoted email submit offers at many sites with the AM surveys and I think all email submit.zip submit surveys are scams since i never got paid any!


So I asked my affiliate manager whats an emaill.zip submit offer he says it converts when user puts and hits submit email on first page?

^^^ Is this TRUE?
I am not from US or canada and my country doesnt have such sutrveys so I tried many VPNs

as well as asked some friends from USA to submit zip/email whatever waws required on first page and they did it over TEAMVIEWER

BUT NO!

It showed up as a click oin my stats and 0 conversions even after days,

Let alone my friends were bombarded with popups or other surveys after they hit submit.


***AND THESE WERE ALL Strictly email/zip submit offers !

are these scams?
Please help I really need some help
#email #offers #scam #submit #submit or zip
  • Profile picture of the author ipdster
    Originally Posted by lukee View Post

    are these scams?
    Please help I really need some help
    You say that they are scams in the title. Why would anyone want to help you if you are talking poorly about their profession?

    Your mind is in the gutter. Fix your thinking and only then can you be successful.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5960339].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author lukee
      Banned
      Originally Posted by ipdster View Post

      You say that they are scams in the title. Why would anyone want to help you if you are talking poorly about their profession?

      Your mind is in the gutter. Fix your thinking and only then can you be successful.
      if at all you read it fully you might have understood what my question was,rather than flaming please refrain from replying or please read what I wrote and ,
      gutter?
      Please don't talk bull**** if you have no idea about what youre saying.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5960798].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author outwest
    Originally Posted by lukee View Post

    So I am signed up with adscendmedia since 6-7 months and my overall balance reads

    $0.00

    I've promoted email submit offers at many sites with the AM surveys and I think all email submit.zip submit surveys are scams since i never got paid any!


    So I asked my affiliate manager whats an emaill.zip submit offer he says it converts when user puts and hits submit email on first page?

    ^^^ Is this TRUE?
    I am not from US or canada and my country doesnt have such sutrveys so I tried many VPNs

    as well as asked some friends from USA to submit zip/email whatever waws required on first page and they did it over TEAMVIEWER

    BUT NO!

    It showed up as a click oin my stats and 0 conversions even after days,

    Let alone my friends were bombarded with popups or other surveys after they hit submit.


    ***AND THESE WERE ALL Strictly email/zip submit offers !

    are these scams?
    Please help I really need some help
    read above red letter quote

    you are the scammer for having your "friends" fill out the offers
    Signature
    Tech article writing .Native English Speaker(with Proof)
    specializing in SmartPhones , Internet security, high tech gadgets, search engines, tech shows, digital cameras.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5960374].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author lukee
      Banned
      Originally Posted by outwest View Post

      read above red letter quote

      you are the scammer for having your "friends" fill out the offers
      Oh WOW so i promote the email submit offer to tons of people getting nothing and to test if its really not paying or people not putting their emails,WOW that makes me a scammer, LOL SO ACCORDING TO YOU ANYONE WHO PROMOTES THOSE OFFERS IS A SCAMMER?
      LET ALONE WHO ARE JUST TRYING TO SEE IF THE OFFERS ARE LEGIT :confused:
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5960781].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author outwest
        Originally Posted by lukee View Post

        Oh WOW so i promote the email submit offer to tons of people getting nothing and to test if its really not paying or people not putting their emails,WOW that makes me a scammer, LOL SO ACCORDING TO YOU ANYONE WHO PROMOTES THOSE OFFERS IS A SCAMMER?
        LET ALONE WHO ARE JUST TRYING TO SEE IF THE OFFERS ARE LEGIT :confused:
        didnt say anyone promoting them is a scammer

        I said people having their friends fill out forms is a scammer. these kinds of fake applications routinely get scrubbed by the sponsor, because they are fake email addys and nobody is buying, they are not stupid
        Signature
        Tech article writing .Native English Speaker(with Proof)
        specializing in SmartPhones , Internet security, high tech gadgets, search engines, tech shows, digital cameras.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5960832].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author lukee
          Banned
          Originally Posted by outwest View Post

          didnt say anyone promoting them is a scammer

          I said people having their friends fill out forms is a scammer. these kinds of fake applications routinely get scrubbed by the sponsor, because they are fake email addys and nobody is buying, they are not stupid
          And how on earth do they detect its fake when its a gmail id and the real zipcode which can be verified using their ip?

          So the sponsor knows hes y friend and scrubs even though all info is legit?

          LooL yeah trying to figure out whether you're getting scammed makes you a scammer!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5960894].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author outwest
            Originally Posted by lukee View Post

            And how on earth do they detect its fake when its a gmail id and the real zipcode which can be verified using their ip?

            So the sponsor knows hes y friend and scrubs even though all info is legit?

            LooL yeah trying to figure out whether you're getting scammed makes you a scammer!

            Look, its easy, you send 100 email signups that fill out the form, not one person buys..................they know that X percent of people filling out the form eventually buy. I used to run a PPC program for my website, I got 99 percent scammers, deleted their accts, there was 100 different ways for me to detect scammers............unusually high ratio of filling out forms, nobody following up on the forms, etc etc etc

            as I said they are not stupid, they are not in business to pay "your friends" for filling out fake apps

            I used to pay adult sites 10c per click to advertise my hair loss site, 10c for legit clicks on their banners

            normal websites accumulated 10-15 dollars per month
            I had guys that I saw 1000 dollars coming in, ACCOUNT DELETED, BYE

            Also legit clicks generated informational requests, filling out forms detailing their hair loss problem these were coded according to whatever click acct they came from. So if you were affiliate 145, If You are submitting tons of clicks for payment yet I see no information145 forms coming in, I know you are a scammer. More importantly if you were legit, I would see ORDER145 coming in for my product. Very simple.............................. However the webmasters had no idea how I detected scam accts

            As I said these people are not in business to lose money and they know you are scamming them with fake fillouts from your friends. Believe me. They know

            IMO the easiest way and simplest way for them is to say, Did This persons account generate revenue for us, yet? If the answer is NO, then your account is viewed suspiciously , until that happens they will scrub most of the "leads" coming in, if not all of them
            Signature
            Tech article writing .Native English Speaker(with Proof)
            specializing in SmartPhones , Internet security, high tech gadgets, search engines, tech shows, digital cameras.

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5961096].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    There are several reasons for a zip/email submit not converting, using a VPN will not help ou,those Ips are typically blacklisted. Also if the company already has the email address on file then you will not get credited either.

    But if your having a hard time with that type of offer you should try other types of offers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5961198].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author kickmoney
      Dude when I first started getting into CPA a couple years back.

      One of the first things I learned was that Email submits are a load of #@$#$

      Which I had suspected anyway.

      Seriously. You can't expect to make bank without putting in work.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5961358].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author outwest
        Originally Posted by kickmoney View Post

        Dude when I first started getting into CPA a couple years back.

        One of the first things I learned was that Email submits are a load of #@$#$

        Which I had suspected anyway.

        Seriously. You can't expect to make bank without putting in work.
        Most experienced CPA'rs who make great money, would not touch email submits, based on past experience they had with it. Must be a reason. (scrub factor)
        Signature
        Tech article writing .Native English Speaker(with Proof)
        specializing in SmartPhones , Internet security, high tech gadgets, search engines, tech shows, digital cameras.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5961385].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author williamrs
      Originally Posted by ChrisBa View Post

      There are several reasons for a zip/email submit not converting, using a VPN will not help ou,those Ips are typically blacklisted. Also if the company already has the email address on file then you will not get credited either.

      But if your having a hard time with that type of offer you should try other types of offers
      I think this is the best answer here.

      The email and zip submits are the offers that have the "hardest" rules and the highest scrubbing rate. It's obviously because it isn't easy for the advertiser to monetize the leads. So, using VPNs and proxies won't help, because those IPs are blacklisted to prevent people from submitting fraudulent leads.

      However, if you've sent a decent amount of traffic to a few email/zip submit offers and didn't see a single conversion, it's certainly not typical and you should ask your affiliate manager to check what's wrong. Running the same offers with a different network could be a good try, too.


      W
      Signature
      Steal My Profit Strategy



      >> Download Now <<
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5974270].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lukee
    Banned
    thanks a lot everyone ,I really appreciate the inputs and advices,thanks again

    So please correct me - email submits and zip submits convert as soon as one types in the info and hits submit considering its legit?
    This obviously sounds too dumb but as I said I had no conversions but in fact after the submit popup and one more page came up with similar offers and the offer completed as under 'email submit'

    *Now these email submits had much info written at the bottom which is copy/paste from what i see everywhere like you should complete two more offers,platinum offers,etc etc.

    ^Then why are they classified under email submit and is that the reason why I don't get conversions or is it wrongly categorized?


    Originally Posted by outwest View Post

    Most experienced CPA'rs who make great money, would not touch email submits, based on past experience they had with it. Must be a reason. (scrub factor)
    ^ I honestly don't get this,because first up really can't imagine someone falling for something that says fill in your zip and email to get a free gift card, let alone filling multiple pages of surveys which anyone except the ones who come across such surveys for the first time,know that they aren't getting out of this rather than giving out their personal info!

    I any means do not mean you're wrong,just that I find it hard to believe and I usually read people making $xx,xxx with cpa offers and now I almost think its all crap bragging or something similar to promote their upcoming ebook for sale or whatever.

    EDIT: Would scrub factor not exist in other types of offers as well?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5961487].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author outwest
      Originally Posted by lukee View Post

      thanks a lot everyone ,I really appreciate the inputs and advices,thanks again

      So please correct me - email submits and zip submits convert as soon as one types in the info and hits submit considering its legit?
      This obviously sounds too dumb but as I said I had no conversions but in fact after the submit popup and one more page came up with similar offers and the offer completed as under 'email submit'

      *Now these email submits had much info written at the bottom which is copy/paste from what i see everywhere like you should complete two more offers,platinum offers,etc etc.

      ^Then why are they classified under email submit and is that the reason why I don't get conversions or is it wrongly categorized?




      ^ I honestly don't get this,because first up really can't imagine someone falling for something that says fill in your zip and email to get a free gift card, let alone filling multiple pages of surveys which anyone except the ones who come across such surveys for the first time,know that they aren't getting out of this rather than giving out their personal info!

      I any means do not mean you're wrong,just that I find it hard to believe and I usually read people making ,xxx with cpa offers and now I almost think its all crap bragging or something similar to promote their upcoming ebook for sale or whatever.

      EDIT: Would scrub factor not exist in other types of offers as well?
      I am sure it exists to some extent
      I am just saying lots of CPA big timers dont like email submits, I think for a few reasons

      1. low payout
      2. scrub factor
      Signature
      Tech article writing .Native English Speaker(with Proof)
      specializing in SmartPhones , Internet security, high tech gadgets, search engines, tech shows, digital cameras.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5961516].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author the goat
    Email submits are a way to make some quick money from some traffic you don't care about. If you are looking for any sustainable model get away from email submits and promote CPAs where the customer actually gets something in return.
    Signature
    Affordable, authority level unique content for 2 cents a word
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5961533].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author coronaborcalis
    Dude, Check my earning report on my blog and they are 100% from Email & Zip Submit. You can make money with this vertical.
    Signature
    BisnisOnlineZ - Indonesian Make Money Online Blog


    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5961872].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author the goat
      Sure you can make a couple of hundreds bucks easy, hell I could blast some traffic at an offer and make $200 in the next half hour. My point is that not one of those people will ever submit to anything you are associated with again.

      Why not use that traffic to offer them something of value, get their email address for yourself instead of someone else, provide them with something interesting to read and gain repeat customers. If you don't graduate from email submit spam you will live in a constant hunt for new suckers instead of selling to the same people over and over again. This is when you achieve a truly passive income.

      No offense but if you have repeat customers coming to fill out a form for a free iPad then you have some dumb ass customers because anyone who ever falls for one of those twice is a moron.
      Signature
      Affordable, authority level unique content for 2 cents a word
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5962657].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Mr Lim
        Originally Posted by the goat View Post

        Sure you can make a couple of hundreds bucks easy, hell I could blast some traffic at an offer and make $200 in the next half hour. My point is that not one of those people will ever submit to anything you are associated with again.

        Why not use that traffic to offer them something of value, get their email address for yourself instead of someone else, provide them with something interesting to read and gain repeat customers. If you don't graduate from email submit spam you will live in a constant hunt for new suckers instead of selling to the same people over and over again. This is when you achieve a truly passive income.

        No offense but if you have repeat customers coming to fill out a form for a free iPad then you have some dumb ass customers because anyone who ever falls for one of those twice is a moron.
        These words are inspiring, I hope OP get it.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5962908].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author coronaborcalis
        You are completely right, I admit that sometime I am feeling blame because lying to my traffic (people) that they will get something for free but in fact they only will spend more than the offers.

        Originally Posted by the goat View Post

        Sure you can make a couple of hundreds bucks easy, hell I could blast some traffic at an offer and make $200 in the next half hour. My point is that not one of those people will ever submit to anything you are associated with again.

        Why not use that traffic to offer them something of value, get their email address for yourself instead of someone else, provide them with something interesting to read and gain repeat customers. If you don't graduate from email submit spam you will live in a constant hunt for new suckers instead of selling to the same people over and over again. This is when you achieve a truly passive income.

        No offense but if you have repeat customers coming to fill out a form for a free iPad then you have some dumb ass customers because anyone who ever falls for one of those twice is a moron.
        Signature
        BisnisOnlineZ - Indonesian Make Money Online Blog


        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5978274].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author toprecruiter
    Thank you for your information.
    Signature

    C.S Park

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5962815].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author calfred
    You should know email submits are spam.

    If you submit your own lead (email), you'll notice you receive up to 5-20 emails a day, promoting other email submits and offers and what not.

    To date (1 month), I have 400+ emails lying in my fake dummy email that I used to submit my own lead on a $3 email submit.
    Signature

    Please do not use affiliate links in signatures

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5972351].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author harrisunderwork
      Originally Posted by calfred View Post

      You should know email submits are spam.

      If you submit your own lead (email), you'll notice you receive up to 5-20 emails a day, promoting other email submits and offers and what not.

      To date (1 month), I have 400+ emails lying in my fake dummy email that I used to submit my own lead on a $3 email submit.
      YOU ARE WRONG !!!

      When you submit email, there is fine print that you will receive emails from 3rd party and by submitting your email, you are accepting their conditions. Learn how industry operates before speaking bull****.
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5972571].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author david15923
    I know they are short term, low earnings, spammy, but how would I start making money?? Because to test an offer that gives you 1$ you need 5$ (just an exaple), to test a 2$ offer you need 10$ or more because they won't convert as well. I'm getting started with email submits and then as my buget becomes bigger and bigger I'll go from 1,50$ offers to 5-10$ offers. Then I start making more money, I go from 5-10$ offers to 10-20$ and so forth. You've gotta walk before you run, and that's why you can blame me or any newb to start with them.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5972627].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mr Lim
      Originally Posted by harrisunderwork View Post

      YOU ARE WRONG !!!

      When you submit email, there is fine print that you will receive emails from 3rd party and by submitting your email, you are accepting their conditions. Learn how industry operates before speaking bull****.
      THANKS FOR POINTING OUT HE"S WRONG!!

      I doubt he will understand what's about the market, and yeah how industry works.

      Originally Posted by david15923 View Post

      I know they are short term, low earnings, spammy, but how would I start making money?? Because to test an offer that gives you 1$ you need 5$ (just an exaple), to test a 2$ offer you need 10$ or more because they won't convert as well. I'm getting started with email submits and then as my buget becomes bigger and bigger I'll go from 1,50$ offers to 5-10$ offers. Then I start making more money, I go from 5-10$ offers to 10-20$ and so forth. You've gotta walk before you run, and that's why you can blame me or any newb to start with them.

      Yep, this is what you called split testing.
      You can split test only an offer by traffic source, graphical landing page etc.

      CPVden is another good place to learn about CPA, don't miss them!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5974182].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author lukee
      Banned
      Originally Posted by outwest View Post

      Same as I said before, its all about the person behind the offer making MONEY on your traffic
      if you send traffic and they are not making income from your traffic, they will scrub you down to nothing
      if your traffic converts? they probably wont scrub you at all

      they are in business to make money
      you send 10 signups they get no money from any of those signup. .....what would you do if you were them? keep paying you?

      Think of it like this
      a car dealership hires you as a car salesman only not on commission they hire you on hourly wage
      they pay you 8 bucks an hour , basically on faith that you will sell
      after 2 weeks you have ZERO sales

      how are they supposed to pay your salary? out of what money? certainly not from any money YOU brought in

      so its the same principal With email submits
      you send all this traffic which converts, and brings them MONEY sure they will pay you whatever no problem

      You send a lot of garbage which brings them ZERO income?
      Expect to have your signups and income shaved down to nothing, and they are justified in doing that IMO
      Grreat answer!

      But aren't leads tracking realtime?
      In that case how will the main advertiser know if they got converting emails since I am guessing cpa offers show realtime stats for leadsas well SINCE they really show realtime click statistics,meainig 100 clicks will show up immediately after the 100th click takes place.

      If this is true,the main advertiser won't even know the quality of my leads just after my first lead ,which is what I am confused at,they didn't pay me a penny >:


      Originally Posted by david15923 View Post

      Peerfly says that they never scrub. Is this true??
      I am interested in knowing this as well.

      Originally Posted by david15923 View Post

      I know they are short term, low earnings, spammy, but how would I start making money?? Because to test an offer that gives you 1$ you need 5$ (just an exaple), to test a 2$ offer you need 10$ or more because they won't convert as well. I'm getting started with email submits and then as my buget becomes bigger and bigger I'll go from 1,50$ offers to 5-10$ offers. Then I start making more money, I go from 5-10$ offers to 10-20$ and so forth. You've gotta walk before you run, and that's why you can blame me or any newb to start with them.
      Aren't email submits like just submitting emails to get the lead?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5977282].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author bqpennell
        Originally Posted by lukee View Post

        Grreat answer!

        But aren't leads tracking realtime?
        In that case how will the main advertiser know if they got converting emails since I am guessing cpa offers show realtime stats for leadsas well SINCE they really show realtime click statistics,meainig 100 clicks will show up immediately after the 100th click takes place.

        If this is true,the main advertiser won't even know the quality of my leads just after my first lead ,which is what I am confused at,they didn't pay me a penny >:




        I am interested in knowing this as well.



        Aren't email submits like just submitting emails to get the lead?
        Yes they are realtime, usually when you first start running a email submit your EPC looks good because of realtime tracking so they do not scrubb this, However as time passes and you make or lose them money thats when you will notice your EPC going up or down depending on there profit or loss margin.

        There a Joke they complain that traffic is not backing out for them at a high level, However i wonder how they could expect anything other then that offering free stuff they never give away.
        Signature
        1st Class is in search for long term partners
        Check out our offers -> Here <-
        Paying Affiliates Since 2010 & Climbing
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5979694].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5974083].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author david15923
    Peerfly says that they never scrub. Is this true??
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5974376].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author serekesh
    We can not conclude that all such things are scams. However, in these days, such scams are on a high side and one has to take care of such things before making use of them.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5974578].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bqpennell
    Originally Posted by lukee View Post

    So I am signed up with adscendmedia since 6-7 months and my overall balance reads

    $0.00

    I've promoted email submit offers at many sites with the AM surveys and I think all email submit.zip submit surveys are scams since i never got paid any!


    So I asked my affiliate manager whats an emaill.zip submit offer he says it converts when user puts and hits submit email on first page?

    ^^^ Is this TRUE?
    I am not from US or canada and my country doesnt have such sutrveys so I tried many VPNs

    as well as asked some friends from USA to submit zip/email whatever waws required on first page and they did it over TEAMVIEWER

    BUT NO!

    It showed up as a click oin my stats and 0 conversions even after days,

    Let alone my friends were bombarded with popups or other surveys after they hit submit.


    ***AND THESE WERE ALL Strictly email/zip submit offers !

    are these scams?
    Please help I really need some help
    All email submits will have several offers after wards this is how they make any money off of them and determine there scrub rate.

    If you get few leads and they make a profit off of all of them you will be golden but if you get several leads and they make less then they end up paying you, then you can expect to see a decrease in EPC.

    Rule of thumb is remember they are in it for the same reason you are ... to make money, and if they are not making as much as they are forking out you can bet your donkey they will compensate.

    However reading your post sounds more like a issue with the offer choice if you are not getting any leads at all stop running the offer.

    We have several Email submits that credit the user after just the email submit and pay $1.75. We know these convert because we have a few pubs making over $100 a day on just these. We will also pay weekly to anyone who makes over $1000 a week so if these are offer types you specialize in then hit us up and contact us for a list on the highest converting ones, We have several that pay more then 1.75 but they convert after second page and are much more difficult to convert.

    Remember Less is sometimes more, Usually when a offer pays more it requires more info. Perfect example

    $1.75 actually counts on just the email address
    2.25 converts on 2nd page requiring name, address and phone

    Its clear as day that running both offers you will receive several more leads on the $1.75 due to the lack of info required, and the $2.25 almost most everyone will close it before entering that info.

    Rough example
    1000 clicks with 25 conversions on the $1.75 = 43.75
    1000 clicks with 10 conversions on the $2.25 = 22.50

    So it is obvious on which one is the smart choice.
    Signature
    1st Class is in search for long term partners
    Check out our offers -> Here <-
    Paying Affiliates Since 2010 & Climbing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5976902].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author outwest
    Same as I said before, its all about the person behind the offer making MONEY on your traffic
    if you send traffic and they are not making income from your traffic, they will scrub you down to nothing
    if your traffic converts? they probably wont scrub you at all

    they are in business to make money
    you send 10 signups they get no money from any of those signup. .....what would you do if you were them? keep paying you?

    Think of it like this
    a car dealership hires you as a car salesman only not on commission they hire you on hourly wage
    they pay you 8 bucks an hour , basically on faith that you will sell
    after 2 weeks you have ZERO sales

    how are they supposed to pay your salary? out of what money? certainly not from any money YOU brought in

    so its the same principal With email submits
    you send all this traffic which converts, and brings them MONEY sure they will pay you whatever no problem

    You send a lot of garbage which brings them ZERO income?
    Expect to have your signups and income shaved down to nothing, and they are justified in doing that IMO
    Signature
    Tech article writing .Native English Speaker(with Proof)
    specializing in SmartPhones , Internet security, high tech gadgets, search engines, tech shows, digital cameras.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5977061].message }}

Trending Topics