Ndemand Affiliate Stole my money..again !

25 replies
Yup,

After waiting 3 months (because of their sh*t policy), they are first shaved my $700 worth of leads to the half down to 340, paid me 240 and took another 140 dollars for no reason or explanation...
their managers will answer my emails after 3 days each time. B.S Scam Company that paid some affiliates and leave others to keep its reputation.

I never researched them before but when i did i found countless of "unhappy" affiliates.

shame on them

I Highly Recommend staying a way from them.
#affiliate #moneyagain #ndemand #stole
  • Profile picture of the author mayan21
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6058066].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mafai44
    made $700 with them one month , next thing I know they shaved to $250
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6064742].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author minigem
    Yeah. Peerfly is one of the networks that I trust.

    Before applying to other networks, research them first. When you're already accepted, research about your AM too. There are some cases that AMs steal your leads.
    Signature
    High Quality Backlinks & Guaranteed Page 1 Ranking! Review Copies Available!
    "CLICK HERE TO CLAIM YOUR SPOT!"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6066338].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    When you say shaved.. Do you mean you had leads taken away from you?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6066348].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author omarryam
      Originally Posted by ChrisBa View Post

      When you say shaved.. Do you mean you had leads taken away from you?
      dose it really matter what it means .. they took 75% of my leads a way .. and paid me after 3 months ..
      Signature
      SEO
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6568783].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author mikepac
        feel free to call me anytime and we will discuss as im the ceo and have never recieved a call or email
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6576641].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sloanjim
    they need to at least explain why.....but you see this is the problem. They don't ahve to so won't bother.

    Perfly
    MB
    Neverblue
    Path
    Advert
    W4
    (one more but can't remember)

    these are the NW's i found shaved less.
    Signature

    15 Minute Forex Bar Trading System Free at
    http://www.fxscalpingmethod.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6070756].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Acquinity
    What types of offers you were running? Many advertisers send "scrub" files the first week every month for traffic sent the previous month...leads that dont meet the criteria of an accepted lead (invalid emails, age, ETC)...

    They may have just recieved the file and scrubbed out the leads but they should always communicate that information and then provide a file from the advertiser showing the invalid leads...

    Not sure if that's the issue but if i had to guess, i would say it's related to what was mentioned above...

    Popular niches that fall into this "Scrub the following month" process:

    EDU
    Debt
    Credit
    Auto
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6071904].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author EdFarias
    I just got a call from them accepting my application. I don't think I will work with them for a little while after reading this.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6073841].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mikepac
    Originally Posted by omarryam View Post

    Yup,

    After waiting 3 months (because of their sh*t policy), they are first shaved my $700 worth of leads to the half down to 340, paid me 240 and took another 140 dollars for no reason or explanation...
    their managers will answer my emails after 3 days each time. B.S Scam Company that paid some affiliates and leave others to keep its reputation.

    I never researched them before but when i did i found countless of "unhappy" affiliates.

    shame on them

    I Highly Recommend staying a way from them.

    First of all we dont "shave", if you had returned leads i bet anything we sent you a lead report from the advertiser on the leads for the returns. Our policy is no returns from advertisers unless thy give us valid lead reports which we then pass on to the affiliate thats not called shaving thats returns for unvalid leads huge difference! if you have any issues with our network you can reach me anytime i aways available and quick to respond but you have never reached out to me if you wish to discuss this further you can call my cell 405.618.3559
    Mike pacheco - CEO
    mike@ndemandaffiliates.com
    aim/skype mikepceo

    i always put my info everywhere its not hard to find reach out if you wish to handle this i will wait for you to call or email
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6075535].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bqpennell
    Sorry i disagree with this,

    They sent us a ACH for a 21k payment way before they got the lead report and granted we did as most do got a charge back from advertiser that we will and always make good on after we attempt to get the Publisher to do the right thing.

    If you had charge backs it is not there place to compensate for your poor traffic. The way i handle it if i get charge backs after i paid a affiliate i give them a chance to do the right thing. The second there poor traffic mistake comes out of my pocket they are gone.

    21k with 3k charge backs, The Subid was notified and his reply was they can't do nothing about it they already paid you. Well i do not work that way, and that same attitude is why you see a bunch of networks failing.

    Ndemand is a great network as i have never had a issue with them.
    Signature
    1st Class is in search for long term partners
    Check out our offers -> Here <-
    Paying Affiliates Since 2010 & Climbing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6093808].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author omarryam
    just an update , called, no answers ... emailed no answers ... finally got a hold of someone who basically couldn't " figure it out" i hope that 140 makes u richer .. i am in no need of it anymore .. give up , u win ... I hope this thread enlighten some hard working affiliates who is looking for decent cpa networks..
    Signature
    SEO
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6568778].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cpaddiction
    I'm done with Ndemand, it seems they don't accept pubs from my country, but NVM.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6581949].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mikepac
      Originally Posted by cpaddiction View Post

      I'm done with Ndemand, it seems they don't accept pubs from my country, but NVM.
      contact me directly and lmk who you are we do have certain filters in place due to overall performance but that doesnt mean we dont make exceptions
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6602965].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author cpaddiction
        Originally Posted by mikepac View Post

        contact me directly and lmk who you are we do have certain filters in place due to overall performance but that doesnt mean we dont make exceptions
        Frankly, it's my worst experience ever when applying to networks.

        As someone who has been accepted by 30+ tier1/tier2 major networks, Ndemand was the first one and the only one which never answered my inquiry emails, 100% ignored.

        I did send you/Tony about 10 emails, before and after sending in my app, never heard back, so i won't waste my time getting an account because you will make exceptions.

        and thanks, i don't like exceptions at all, which make me feel i'm ****ing worse than others.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6616043].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author MarketersCloud
          I'd stick to some thrustworthy networks as:

          Wolf Storm Media
          Peerfly
          Neverblue
          W4
          EWA
          Signature

          Our Free CPA Training @ Marketers Cloud Helps Everyone To Make Money!

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6616057].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author mikepac
          Originally Posted by cpaddiction View Post

          Frankly, it's my worst experience ever when applying to networks.

          As someone who has been accepted by 30+ tier1/tier2 major networks, Ndemand was the first one and the only one which never answered my inquiry emails, 100% ignored.

          I did send you/Tony about 10 emails, before and after sending in my app, never heard back, so i won't waste my time getting an account because you will make exceptions.

          and thanks, i don't like exceptions at all, which make me feel i'm ****ing worse than others.
          do you mind sharing what country you are from? i guarentee any reputible network has the same filters please contact me and i will take alook at your app we have nothing but positive reviews every network has some bad reviews but ours are minimal and its because of or great rep shoot me an email and say im from warrior forum and ill take a look at the app
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6618486].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author cpaddiction
            Originally Posted by mikepac View Post

            do you mind sharing what country you are from? i guarentee any reputible network has the same filters please contact me and i will take alook at your app we have nothing but positive reviews every network has some bad reviews but ours are minimal and its because of or great rep shoot me an email and say im from warrior forum and ill take a look at the app
            Sure they do, but at least they replied to every email i sent. The larger they are, the more responsive they are.

            I know Ndemand is a pretty good network, that's why i wanted to do some business over there.

            My app has been rejected a couple of months ago, and i have way enough networks and offers to choose from atm, so never mind but thanks anyway.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6621152].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author marketingva
    It was removed because it broke the rules.
    Signature

    Magic Wand Author Services helps writers polish their manuscripts and connect to readers.
    http://www.mwauthorservices.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8557961].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author shivamlchap
    call there owner,

    his name is mike pacheco
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8573539].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CashAdsMike
    Definitely not bashing Ndemand because frankly I don't know the entire story between yourself and Ndemand but I will say one thing is for sure, if you have any concerns with them, there are plenty of amazing networks out there that will gladly accept you and take care of you very well. PeerFly, MaxBounty, NeverBlue, C2M and Clickbooth just to name a few. Just real quick, what niche(s) are you working in?
    Signature
    CashAds LLC Affiliate Network
    Affiliate Manager / Marketing
    p: 888-425-7551 aim: CashAdsMike.
    e: marketing@cashadsllc.com
    Don't like it? We'll fix it. Don't have it? We'll get it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8573752].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author svetod
    I've heard for many networks that are not loyal to affiliates. I was lucky to fine my network, which I've been sending leads for 5 years now and never experience any delay or issues with the payments.
    Signature
    Want To Know How I Make Money Online? Read my story http://affiliate-lifestyle.com/
    Follow me on Instagram for Daily Inspiration & Free Tips: svetlintodd
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8574060].message }}

Trending Topics