Many people seem to have trouble getting accepted into CPA networks. CPA networks can certainly be pickier than other affiliate networks. Since the money potential is so great, they are a major target for fraud and theft.
BUT It is not that much difficult, if you know what to do.
You can first try applying at CPA network without a website or company name. In website field you can put iamapppcmarketer.com and in description say that you do PPC. Then submit the application and call the CPA Network and say you do PPC, most of the times you will get accepted.
Only If you get declined then follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Get a company name - Register a company and then apply for the CPA Network. Reports have shown that over 90% of the fraud comes from individual accounts. This is NOT necessary.
2. Get a professional website for your company and get an email at your domain, i.e firstname.lastname@example.org However, if you do PPC then no need for a website.
3. Get a toll free number - This adds value Again, not necessary.
4. Get a phone line with a professional voicemail and don't use a cell.
5. Get an instant messenger - AIM
6. Apply at CPA Network
7. Usually they will call you and ask you:
Q. How will you get traffic?
Ans. Tell them what will you be doing to get traffic. BE HONEST. Dont just say adwords or email marketing! Because if say you do email marketing and then drive traffic via adwords, then it will be a problem. So, be honest, tell them from where will you be getting the traffic.
Q. What type of offers you will be interested in?
Ans. Say that you will try all offers and will continue with the offers which converts the best.
8. If you don't get a call, then call them next day.
These are simple steps and will get you accepted into any CPA Network.
I will post some more guides if I get a good response from it.
Edit: More threads:
To your success,