Landing Pages for CPA Offers

19 replies
Hi Warrior Members,

I am new in affilate marketer prmoting CPA offers. I have now 8 accounts in various reputable CPA networks. I start my campaign using PPC in Bidvertiser directly linking to my CPA landing pages. Get 80 clicks and zero conversions. I have read some tips that I should make my own landing pages, but my question is what the function of my own landing pages, if CPA offers already have good and well written information about the product
#cpa #cpa offers #landing #landing pages #offers #pages
  • Profile picture of the author chintanshah
    Bidvertiser sucks. Most people just go about it for the 20$ coupons
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6636017].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Scrape
    Yeah Bidvertiser sucks. I tried it with wasted $500 with no conversion what so ever. Stay away with them
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6636351].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MarketersCloud
    Also never got bidvertiser to work for me. especially when starting out I'd avoid them.
    Signature

    Our Free CPA Training @ Marketers Cloud Helps Everyone To Make Money!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6636436].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author 1GreatCPA
    Landing pages in CPA do all their best part. Landing pages help an user to understand everything about the product they are going to signup.

    So your landing page is key of your conversion,
    Bidvertiser and 7search both suck. Always go with POF and google adworld, You can use microsoft adcenter. These traffic source may help you get more conversion than any other advertising source.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6637184].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author anamikanair
      Originally Posted by 1GreatCPA View Post

      Landing pages in CPA do all their best part. Landing pages help an user to understand everything about the product they are going to signup.

      So your landing page is key of your conversion,
      Bidvertiser and 7search both suck. Always go with POF and google adworld, You can use microsoft adcenter. These traffic source may help you get more conversion than any other advertising source.
      Even I am new to CPA.. Dont mind asking this query.

      You are saying that Landing pages help an user to understand everything. But I think, the CPA offer also does has good landing page (offer page) which can be easily understood and infact they too create the offer page in such a way which is able to convert.

      Also I feel that , If we direct the visitor directly to the cpa offer page by removing our landing page makes our process simple and helps in conversions.

      Please let me know your views
      Signature

      My Personal Education Website:
      HealthcareAdministrator.org

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7309282].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author 7SearchBrad
      Originally Posted by 1GreatCPA View Post

      Landing pages in CPA do all their best part. Landing pages help an user to understand everything about the product they are going to signup.

      So your landing page is key of your conversion,
      Bidvertiser and 7search both suck. Always go with POF and google adworld, You can use microsoft adcenter. These traffic source may help you get more conversion than any other advertising source.
      Certainly we try to do all that we can to help our advertisers find success with their campaigns. There are so many variables that go into a successful campaign. I'm sorry to hear of your views of 7Search. Perhaps you can share some reasons you feel this way so that I can do what I can to make experience better? Thanks, Brad.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7315676].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author badboy_Nick
    Stick to Adwords and YSM/BING. However, you wont be able to promote their landing pages directly UNLESS they give you a "host + post" option for lead submission. Ask your affiliate manager if you can get one of these ... or a whitelabel solution. That's a good alternative. But you need to be a high volume producer, they don't provide that to just anyone unless there's something in it for them as well down the road.

    Any questions just let me know,
    Nick
    Signature
    Read my incredible story: www.affiliatechamp.co.uk
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6638245].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author alanw27forum
      Originally Posted by badboy_Nick View Post

      Stick to Adwords and YSM/BING. However, you wont be able to promote their landing pages directly UNLESS they give you a "host + post" option for lead submission. Ask your affiliate manager if you can get one of these ... or a whitelabel solution. That's a good alternative. But you need to be a high volume producer, they don't provide that to just anyone unless there's something in it for them as well down the road.

      Any questions just let me know,
      Nick
      Nick,

      Could you explain more in detail what "host+post" and whitelabel mean. I haven't heard these terms before.
      Signature

      Alan W.
      see our products at:
      http://www.electricrange-reviews.com

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7741844].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TarantinoFan
    What other CPA networks are you using?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6638786].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Greedy
    A good landing page will make the offer convert even better, almost 100% of the time.

    If you know what you are doing. Keep things simple and powerful.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7317871].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author raywarrior1978
      Originally Posted by Greedy View Post

      A good landing page will make the offer convert even better, almost 100% of the time.

      If you know what you are doing. Keep things simple and powerful.

      Do you have an example of a landing page to a cpa offer that will convert great since you are mentioning above that it will convert almost 100%

      Any proof?
      Signature

      Affiliate Links are not allowed!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7790609].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    Originally Posted by Misykat View Post

    Hi Warrior Members,

    I am new in affilate marketer prmoting CPA offers. I have now 8 accounts in various reputable CPA networks. I start my campaign using PPC in Bidvertiser directly linking to my CPA landing pages. Get 80 clicks and zero conversions. I have read some tips that I should make my own landing pages, but my question is what the function of my own landing pages, if CPA offers already have good and well written information about the product
    A landing page is used to presell or bridge from your traffic source to the merchants page.

    For example, I posted this technique (http://www.warriorforum.com/ad-netwo...-facebook.html) which uses a landing page and in this case it allows us to promote offers and target people outside the base demographic of the offer
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7318323].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Clickthroo
    Landing pages will normally work better, but it can depend on the offer and the advertisers landing page.

    You should ALWAYS split-test the advertisers landing page against your own and then take it from there, always testing new landing page variants against your 'champion'.

    Good luck
    Signature
    Dave Bird (CEO): Clickthroo.com - Landing Page Marketing Solution for advertisers, agencies, and affiliates.

    Landing page builder, tracking platform, split-testing, traffic segmentation, auto-optimization, 100+ templates, 1000+ stock images, optional affiliate marketing module.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7319281].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Parry
    You can block bad traffic in 7search and optimize your campaigns using different ways. With 7search you can use direct linking and there is no need to spending time and effort making landing pages. The main purpose of building a landing page is to presell an offer -more for trial offers and sale offers and not really for email submits.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7343270].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author raywarrior1978
      Originally Posted by Parry View Post

      You can block bad traffic in 7search and optimize your campaigns using different ways. With 7search you can use direct linking and there is no need to spending time and effort making landing pages. The main purpose of building a landing page is to presell an offer -more for trial offers and sale offers and not really for email submits.

      And how exactly do I block bad traffic on search? Is there a button for that? If you can please provide me the steps by steps method to doing this.

      Thanks
      Signature

      Affiliate Links are not allowed!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7790615].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author watsonovedades
    you need to split test hard for a week or so , spend a little bit of money to find your winner convination, once you found it, you can scale it up
    Signature
    Whatever your mind can conceive and BELIEVE you can achieve
    Follow me on Twitter - @DineroConPc
    I talk about Affiliate Marketing Methods
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7345263].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AJ Warrior
    Originally Posted by Misykat View Post

    Hi Warrior Members,

    I am new in affilate marketer prmoting CPA offers. I have now 8 accounts in various reputable CPA networks. I start my campaign using PPC in Bidvertiser directly linking to my CPA landing pages. Get 80 clicks and zero conversions. I have read some tips that I should make my own landing pages, but my question is what the function of my own landing pages, if CPA offers already have good and well written information about the product
    Hey I would suggest you start with an easier traffic source first, these other type of traffic source are for more advanced people because they know how they work plus they have the bank roll to test out stuff. Your new so go with a simpler traffic getting platform You will get disgusted by no conversions, also you need a landing page they work for a reason keep studying this CPA stuff i think you jumped into it to fast so this is the problem.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7345346].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author aduncle
    Originally Posted by Misykat View Post

    Hi Warrior Members,

    I am new in affilate marketer prmoting CPA offers. I have now 8 accounts in various reputable CPA networks. I start my campaign using PPC in Bidvertiser directly linking to my CPA landing pages. Get 80 clicks and zero conversions. I have read some tips that I should make my own landing pages, but my question is what the function of my own landing pages, if CPA offers already have good and well written information about the product

    Join Date: Apr 2012
    Posts: 17
    Thanks: 1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Re: Landing Pages for CPA Offers
    Bidvertiser sucks try adword or microsoft ad center
    Signature

    AdUncle is an Affiliate Network that Specializes in Online Marketing and Lead Generation.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7361368].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RyanEagle
    Yeah, I'd say bidvertiser is your biggest problem. The quality of your landing pages also make a big difference, of course, but you need good traffic quality before your landing page even comes into play.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7362229].message }}

Trending Topics