Help ppv campaign!! email/zibsubmit // I lose Hope!

18 replies
Hi,

First I will introduce myself: I am Jonathan and I followed a ppv course on the internet and now I will get started. The reaseon why I contact you is that I read a post from you according to Raymann ''just very frustating right now''. And I have the same problem as Raymann. I started a few days ago with test campaigns of walmart gift card (direct linking) but it isn't profitable I send around 400 visitors with 1 conversion of $3.05 for me its to low. While I targeting URLS like walmart.com and deeplinks of walmart.com en walmart coupon sites. So why my campaign doesn't work? And could you sent me some profitable URLS for the walmart gift card so I can start my first profitable campaign. Because I have a very low budget because I'm a student so i hope you will help me with my campaign.

Thanks!
#campaign #email or zibsubmit #hope #lose #or or #or or #ppv
  • Profile picture of the author badboy_Nick
    Ok heres what you are doing wrong: wrong product and wrong traffic source!

    1. Forget email/zip submits ... they dont pay well and for a measly few bucks a pop not worth the effort.

    2. PPV traffic is mostly junk, popover/popunder/adware type of traffic. Not really what I would consider quality.

    Try sticking to adwords as a traffic source and pay-per-lead offers that pay NO LESS than $20 bucks a form submit. Hint: pay per LEAD, not pay per SALE is where the money is at

    Any questions just let me know,
    Nick
    Signature
    Read my incredible story: www.affiliatechamp.co.uk
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6720640].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
      Originally Posted by bizoppmaster View Post

      1. Email/Zip Submits kill on PPV. But you need to have a landing page. Direct Linking won't work so well.

      2. PPV traffic is amazing for building targeted lists. Also, I'm running a CPS dating campaign right now, getting paid $100 per sale and it only costs me $50 or less per sale. 100% ROI? Can't complain.

      3. Adwords is a joke. Your account will get banned in a split second. Don't waste your time here.

      4. The REAL Super Affiliates are the ones who run trial and sale offers. Skin Care, Biz Opp, etc.

      7Search = really bad quality traffic, stay far away here, a lot of click fraud

      If you are not tracking with Prosper or CPVlab for PPV, then you should stop now and hit me up for private coaching cause you are doing it all wrong!
      Well said ...

      The only thing that I would like to add is that email/zip submit are not a good option for PPV beginners . Start with high payout leadgen offers .

      I would also like to point out that if you really need to get good result with PPV , try to do it in a unique way . Use an angle what everybody is not using .
      Signature
      CPA Game Changer - Coming Very Soon !

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6727604].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author david15923
        Originally Posted by Mike Morgan. View Post

        Well said ...

        The only thing that I would like to add is that email/zip submit are not a good option for PPV beginners . Start with high payout leadgen offers .

        I would also like to point out that if you really need to get good result with PPV , try to do it in a unique way . Use an angle what everybody is not using .
        Why would you recommend starting with high payout leadgen's? I'm just asking because I know nothing
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6727653].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
          Originally Posted by david15923 View Post

          Why would you recommend starting with high payout leadgen's? I'm just asking because I know nothing
          In most cases leadgen offers coverts better that sales based offers and they are more profitable as comprared to low pay out offers like email/zip submits .
          Signature
          CPA Game Changer - Coming Very Soon !

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6728776].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author david15923
    Oh guess what, you not only picked an offer that is competetive you also used the SAME niche on that 'ppv course'.

    1- get your 'own' offer that doesn't have a lot of competition.
    2- SPLIT TEST offers/networks.
    3- TRACK your campaigns
    4- you should have
    I'm pretty sure that ppv course taught you that, but it's better to just not do it and then say it doesn't work. Besides, if you have very low budget you shouldn't be using paid traffic, be it ppv, ppc, media buys, etc. and don't even consider adwords + pay per lead like Nick said because although it may work you need bigger budgets and a lot more knowledge to do that.

    Try to do it the right way or just ask for a refund. Also, how much did those 400 visitors cost?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6720686].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bouwentje
      Thanks! I am not using the same niche as on the ppv course. I read a lot of tips and they said its is better to start with a email zib sumbit offer and the walmart gift card converts very good. Except me ;p I paid 0.02 per visitor so 8 dollars.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6720718].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author david15923
        Originally Posted by bouwentje View Post

        Thanks! I am not using the same niche as on the ppv course. I read a lot of tips and they said its is better to start with a email zib sumbit offer and the walmart gift card converts very good. Except me ;p I paid 0.02 per visitor so 8 dollars.
        so it's not the same course.... :p read it if you haven't -> http://www.warriorforum.com/ad-netwo...-step-1-a.html

        Again, you need hosting, domain, tracking, etc. etc. so I really don't know how you are going to do it with low budget
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6720730].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author bouwentje
          I don't have a income so I spared some money and from that money I will start a ppv campaign. I will use prosper202 but first I am doing some test camapigns including the walmart and victoriasecret gift card but both don't work. While I targeting walmart.com and victoriassecret.com I think that have to be warm traffic.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6720750].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author david15923
            Originally Posted by bouwentje View Post

            I don't have a income so I spared some money and from that money I will start a ppv campaign. I will use prosper202 but first I am doing some test camapigns including the walmart and victoriasecret gift card but both don't work. While I targeting walmart.com and victoriassecret.com I think that have to be warm traffic.
            It's worthless doing campaigns without tracking. If they, for example, convert almost at a profit you won't be able to optimize it. Also, to use P202 you need hosting so...
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6720768].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Parry
    You need to be very experienced to work with PPV or else your money will disappear in minutes because traffic in PPV can be fast and furious!

    If you find Adwords difficult or expensive you can try 2nd tier PPC networks like 7search. You can get cheap clicks and can start with a low, controllable amount. Though there is a learning curve if you put work into your campaigns the right way it can yield you good results.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6720813].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Pava
    In one ppv camp. I had 500 targets. Converted only 2. Had 9 landing pages. Think about. Spent $200 on tests.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6722011].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    Originally Posted by bouwentje View Post

    Hi,

    First I will introduce myself: I am Jonathan and I followed a ppv course on the internet and now I will get started. The reaseon why I contact you is that I read a post from you according to Raymann ''just very frustating right now''. And I have the same problem as Raymann. I started a few days ago with test campaigns of walmart gift card (direct linking) but it isn't profitable I send around 400 visitors with 1 conversion of $3.05 for me its to low. While I targeting URLS like walmart.com and deeplinks of walmart.com en walmart coupon sites. So why my campaign doesn't work? And could you sent me some profitable URLS for the walmart gift card so I can start my first profitable campaign. Because I have a very low budget because I'm a student so i hope you will help me with my campaign.

    Thanks!
    Check out this post for some tips - http://www.warriorforum.com/ad-netwo...-step-1-a.html
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6722064].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thesilvershield
    Originally Posted by bouwentje View Post

    Hi,

    First I will introduce myself: I am Jonathan and I followed a ppv course on the internet and now I will get started. The reaseon why I contact you is that I read a post from you according to Raymann ''just very frustating right now''. And I have the same problem as Raymann. I started a few days ago with test campaigns of walmart gift card (direct linking) but it isn't profitable I send around 400 visitors with 1 conversion of $3.05 for me its to low. While I targeting URLS like walmart.com and deeplinks of walmart.com en walmart coupon sites. So why my campaign doesn't work? And could you sent me some profitable URLS for the walmart gift card so I can start my first profitable campaign. Because I have a very low budget because I'm a student so i hope you will help me with my campaign.

    Thanks!
    I think you can use email-sip submits on PPV too. I am a newbie and promoting email-zip submits via PPV. What you should do is to pick profitable urls. Try to think in a different way when searching for links. Think about websites where people are looking for coupons, giftcards or discounts, not just for walmart but in general.

    Also, as everyone above says, you need to learn how to use prosper to track the links.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6722962].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PPC-Coach
    There's a lot of things you did wrong, tracking be at the top, but you also didn't use any creativity at all in your campaign. Going for the obvious and easy targets will get you no where.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6722986].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bouwentje
    Could someone post some offers what converts?

    tnx
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6726941].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author david15923
      Originally Posted by bouwentje View Post

      Could someone post some offers what converts?

      tnx
      That's not how you do it, research and come up with an offer yourself
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6727119].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bouwentje
    Thanks for all you tips! Some of you say it is better to start with higher payout offers. My first thought about a high payout offer was that it is not more profitable as a zib submit. I think you have to buy much more traffic/views to have a sale isn't it? But maybe I could start with a high payout offer. What is the minimum payout I have to start with? And would you give my a sample offer?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6734122].message }}

Trending Topics