Did you know you can get a $0.00 CPC from Facebook?
It isn't literally $0.00, its just <$0.005 which rounds down to $0.00. But still, that's cheaper than PPV traffic (and a lot better quality too). Anything cheaper and better than PPV is something you are going to want to use in your business NO MATTER WHAT.
Which is why I'm going to teach you how to tame FB into giving you near free traffic!
--------------------LET THE TRAINING BEGIN------------------------------
Getting $0.00 is real hard to do. I'll be honest, I don't have more than 2 ads that get $0.00 clicks.
However, there is a simple formula to attaining this.
HIGH CTR + HIGH VOLUME = LOW CPC
Let's start off by talking about how to get a high CTR.
What's a CTR (Click Through Rate)?
The % of people that click your ad after seeing it. On Facebook the average CTR is generally %0.25. Want $0.00 clicks? Well try aiming for a %3 CTR AT THE MINIMUM!
Alright, now that we've got a goal, let's see how to get there.
First off, understand that your ad's picture influences 70% of the CTR. The other 30% is influenced by your headline and copy. People say otherwise, but this is what my testing shows.
So, if you want a high CTR, you need to have an image that will get people to click.
Now there are a number of ways to get a high CTR image, but I'll tell you 2 strategies that work best.
Add a border or a side ribbon of an EYE CATCHING color! If you've got an eye popping neon green or hot pink, people will have no choice but to look over and see what your ad says.
So that is super important, getting the user to actually look at the ad first. Now we want to generate a click using...
Use an image that will pique the user's interest. This is can be a little tough to figure out, so it calls for a lot of testing. I'll give you an example...
If the ad headline says "5 Foods That Make You Fat"
And your ad image is a bar of chocolate...
users won't be as interested in clicking (because they know chocolate will make them fat).
HOWEVER, what if we had a picture of an apple?
Well guess what, a huge alarm goes off in the head... "hey I thought apples were healthy for you???"
Tadah! That's how its done. Here is an example ad image that can be used to generate a high CTR for a "car insurance quote" type offer.
You can see me using both strategies 1 and 2 here.
Strategy 1: I've got the bright green ribbon at the side.
Strategy 2: A sweet car that's been beat up. ALARM "Oh %$#@ what happened to that car"
Okay, so by now you should have the high CTR part covered.
Let's talk about high volume.
What does volume mean? Well its lingo for a lot of traffic. And guess what, you are going to need a lot of clicks coming in through your ad if you want to drop that CPC down to $0.00
Long gone are your days of targeting 10,000 potential users. Ramp that number up and make sure your ad reaches at least 1,000,000 people.
So we've got the two parts of the equation. Take this information and plug it into your Facebook Advertising Campaigns.
And if you do things right, your CPC will be going downhill
Please note: This requires a MASSIVE amount of skill. Why?
Well, you are targeting a HUGE amount of people. and you are trying to get a HUGE CTR.
And that's a paradox, because the more people you target, the smaller your CTR gets.
So we need to make sure that our CTR stays insanely high, AND that our ad is shown to enough people so we can get lots of clicks (which will ultimately drop our CPC to $0.00).
I've got a few more tricks up my sleeve to do exactly that But my hands are hurting from typing too much, so you'll have to wait for part 2 of this post where I unload the gravy and show you my last few ninja secrets on getting $0.00 clicks.
Until then, make the best out of this information, and if I helped you out, click the "Thanks" button below!
P.S. Even though the $0.00 click is really hard to get, that gives you no reason to not apply these tactics and drop your click cost down to the $0.01 - $0.05 range.
Use FB in your marketing, get cheap clicks, then make A TON OF MONEY.
Click Here to Read Part 2 of this post...