by Xtronikz Banned
15 replies
Has anyone ever rolled with incentive.com and do they pay well and on time?

Or are they just a company that seems legit and never pays once you pass the threshold.
#incentivecom
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6919450].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Xtronikz
      Banned
      Originally Posted by mtmjohn View Post

      Are you asking for incentivize.com? If so, they are good guys, from my personal experience.

      Yeah them. I found them using your affpaying site

      When you say their good guys you mean how they are via email and communication or good guys as in they also pay out? Lol
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6919557].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author world
    Seems new to the filed!
    Signature
    Amazon Websites For Sell PM me!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6919537].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author run
    Good guy is meaningfull enough. Good guy don't cheat people, good guy love fair business, good guy have moral, so good guy will pay you!
    Signature
    I just wanna tell you that most of the links in the signature are trash and/or a trap to make you pay!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6924019].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JVWhitaker
    I'm with Incentivize. They are very reputable and they do have many good offers .
    Signature

    JV Kingdom!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6924031].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jeremy_AM
    You could trust them.
    Signature

    Adscend Media : Offers walls, content locking, and monetization solutions for app developers. CPA. CPI.
    http://adscendmedia.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6924293].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jonathan Smith
    The best thing to do is go with them and find out for yourself. Get youself to the payout point then stop working with them until you get paid then when you get paid hit it hard for them. Just my opinion on how to go about it. If they dont pay on time or at all then go write a review on your experience at affpaying.com cpaforums.org and cpafix.com.

    There are many places to do just that.

    I look forward to hearing your experience with them or any cpa network.
    Signature

    VOTE FOR MY LATEST REMIX: https://goo.gl/jwHF0j
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6924516].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cpa2gold
    This network rejected my application. Somebody from incentivize.com, please contact me asap.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6927810].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Xtronikz
      Banned
      Originally Posted by cpa2gold View Post

      This network rejected my application. Somebody from incentivize.com, please contact me asap.
      Why did they reject you?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6928846].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Greedy
      Originally Posted by cpa2gold View Post

      This network rejected my application. Somebody from incentivize.com, please contact me asap.
      Contact them, it will be faster than posting and hoping for a response.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6928913].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author cpa2gold
        Originally Posted by Xtronikz View Post

        Why did they reject you?
        No reason was given.

        Originally Posted by Greedy View Post

        Contact them, it will be faster than posting and hoping for a response.
        I sent them several emails but I didn't receive a response.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6930806].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Kohldia
          Originally Posted by cpa2gold View Post

          No reason was given.



          I sent them several emails but I didn't receive a response.

          Try calling them to see if you can get an explanation.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6935863].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author JVWhitaker
          Originally Posted by cpa2gold View Post

          No reason was given.



          I sent them several emails but I didn't receive a response.

          Do as suggested by others on this thread and call them on the phone.
          Signature

          JV Kingdom!

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6957119].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Xtronikz
          Banned
          Originally Posted by cpa2gold View Post

          No reason was given.



          I sent them several emails but I didn't receive a response.
          Then give them a call. Work things out once they talk to you im sure theyll accept you.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6958761].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cpa2gold
    I got accepted to incentivize ... I'm so .... Thank you for all your help.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6964392].message }}

Trending Topics