LeadImpact = Direct Linking vs Landing Pages

12 replies
Hi, there.

I started driving traffic to my CPA offers through LeadImpact, until now I made $44 with $70 in 5 days.. but now I have some good keywords and I'm turning off bad keywords.

I'm wondering what has been your experience with landing pages and lead impact? Do you recomend it for zip/email submit offers? or for what kind of offers do you recommend using landing pages?

And finally, in your experience what is the best stuff to include in your Landing Pages?

Thank you very much!
#direct #landing #leadimpact #linking #pages
  • Profile picture of the author speedylikesKJ
    Well best bet is to test yourself , i always rotate different variations of landers and also test with direct linking for what to include , It depends on offer , what kind of offer you are promoting usually you can add geo scripts,sound, animation, countdown timers and many other scripts . During campaign building process you will have to see many different factors and tweak your campaign accordingly . Just finished writing do check out MyPCBackup Case Study hope this will help you with your campaign . Don`t make things too complicated keep it simple
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7198769].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MathewMaso
      Thanks man, this is exactly the kind of answer that I was looking for, I'm going to try some of this stuff soon. I really appreciate it.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7199029].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Clickthroo
      Originally Posted by speedylikesKJ View Post

      Well best bet is to test yourself , i always rotate different variations of landers and also test with direct linking for what to include , It depends on offer ,what kind of offer you are promoting usually you can add geo scripts,sound, animation, countdown timers and many other scripts .
      I can't agree more with speedy on this. This really can be the difference between a failing campaign and profitability. All campaigns start out inefficiently (relatively low CTR, lor CR), but ongoing optimization allows you to fine-tune on an ongoing basis.

      This is the exact reason we built a platform that quickly allows you to build hosted landing pages, add personalization to them, auto-optimize the rotation of them, and split-test everything you do.

      Traffic sources are highly competitive and so the only way you will really succeed (without lots of luck) is to have the competitive advantage.

      Good luck!

      Dave
      Signature
      Dave Bird (CEO): Clickthroo.com - Landing Page Marketing Solution for advertisers, agencies, and affiliates.

      Landing page builder, tracking platform, split-testing, traffic segmentation, auto-optimization, 100+ templates, 1000+ stock images, optional affiliate marketing module.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7283139].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    Originally Posted by Prodak View Post

    Hi, there.

    I started driving traffic to my CPA offers through LeadImpact, until now I made $44 with $70 in 5 days.. but now I have some good keywords and I'm turning off bad keywords.

    I'm wondering what has been your experience with landing pages and lead impact? Do you recomend it for zip/email submit offers? or for what kind of offers do you recommend using landing pages?

    And finally, in your experience what is the best stuff to include in your Landing Pages?

    Thank you very much!
    I wouldn't say landing pages work or don't work based on lead impact - I would say its more based on the offer, niche, targets and merchants page
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7201072].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ARealBiz
    I generally go for direct links, especially when you test different offers in that category. If I decide to go for my own landing page, I try to capture emails myself, then redirect to CPA offers.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7204584].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JamesMcCabe
      If you collect emails in your landers for your own lists and you're doing an email submit, don't you subject yourself to turning off a prospect by making them enter info twice? Once on your lander and once on the offer? some offers can pre-pop but not all. So how do you go about doing it and get a decent CTR/CR?
      Signature

      Educate, Engage, Dominate in the new Cryptocurrency economy. Join us Mon-Fri 3pm Eastern LIVE on Facebook. https://BitcoinDomination.net

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7256164].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author StewartJ
        Originally Posted by JamesMcCabe View Post

        If you collect emails in your landers for your own lists and you're doing an email submit, don't you subject yourself to turning off a prospect by making them enter info twice? Once on your lander and once on the offer? some offers can pre-pop but not all. So how do you go about doing it and get a decent CTR/CR?
        Can anyone provide some light on this? I am interested in getting this answer as well...
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7259112].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chintz24
    Always preview the frame.
    If you redirect and if the lead capture portion is not in the frame you could lose a lot of money
    Signature

    12 premium domains for sale.
    Email connect@chintanshah.xyz

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7260969].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bizoppmaster
    Split test 2-5 landing pages with CPVlab. Dating works well with PPV.
    Signature
    (4) Spots Left For Private Coaching | TheProfitCoach.com | Skype: jon.mac303
    [URL="http://theprofitcoach.com/facebook/"]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7262355].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author marketwarrior06
    Banned
    In most of the cases Direct linking can cause different problems so I suggest to use a landing page then drive the traffic to the offer.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7262580].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author titanium777
    I like to split-test landing pages, while testing if direct linking can convert too.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7263491].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DanielMob
      I totally agree with ChrisBa - sometimes your work is getting a small conversion rate thanks to the merchant's page. Pick the offers that really do LOOK good - sometimes a great offer is giving away small payouts but converts beautifully - consider this.
      Good luck!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7267069].message }}

Trending Topics