Newbie Just Starting CPA

11 replies
Hey there!

So i am a newbie when it comes to CPA. Sor far i have made about $50 but i really would like to earn more and create a daily income.

I have applied and been accepted to about 6-7 different CPA networks including:

Peerfly, MaxBounty, CPAWay, AdscendMedia, AdworkMedia, etc.

I dont have a lot of money to startup on but i have knowledge in making sites with HTML and i have webhosting to host sites on.

I am really looking forward to someone being able to guide me through how to get started and get the ball rolling. If someone who is willing to completely get me started and get me going would like, i would pay them a good ammount of what i would be earning.

I have about 5-8 hours a day to be able to work on the CPA methods and i believe i can really make a good ammount if someone could just get me going on the right path and help me to get that little starting kick!


Any help whatsoever is appreciated!

Thanks,
-McGuire
#cpa #newbie #starting
  • Profile picture of the author alchebank
    Welcome to Affiliate world lol

    How can you make $50? You can actually scale more profit from there

    Anyway, you know how to code, so you can make some money from coding first if you don't have high budget to do affiliate. I am a programmer as well and when I started affiliate marketing, I did programming job on freelancing sites to find money to do affiliate.

    You can start with PPV if you can create a landing page. This traffic source is not much difficult to start in my opinion.

    Start working now!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7583119].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author McGuire
      Originally Posted by asakura View Post

      Welcome to Affiliate world lol

      How can you make $50? You can actually scale more profit from there

      Anyway, you know how to code, so you can make some money from coding first if you don't have high budget to do affiliate. I am a programmer as well and when I started affiliate marketing, I did programming job on freelancing sites to find money to do affiliate.

      You can start with PPV if you can create a landing page. This traffic source is not much difficult to start in my opinion.

      Start working now!
      Thanks for your response!

      And yeah my method of making $50 took quite a while! hah so i was trying to find something different

      And by coding i mean i can do basic HTML coding like not make a complete site from scratch but normally i take templates and such and customize them How much would you suggest before i start?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7583129].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JustinWilson
    If you are inexperienced and have a low budget I would personally stay away from ppv.

    Since you can create websites maybe you should also spend some time learning SEO and that way you can earn some free traffic to what you are promoting.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7583171].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cloudstrife
    I was just coming in to link the thread "5 most common CPA questions" but I see jaggyjay got there before me!

    Either way, welcome to WF and welcome to CPA marketing! You've already made the first $50. It may have been hard, but it gets easier. the first money is the hardest!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7583218].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author McGuire
    Awesome thanks everyone! Ill keep you updated on how its going
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7583325].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kampret262
    may i know what techniques are you using?

    so that you get $50...??
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7583354].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Greedy
    Check the blogs listed here...

    affbuzz.com

    They are free and have tons of info.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7583616].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author McGuire
      Originally Posted by Greedy View Post

      Check the blogs listed here...

      affbuzz.com

      They are free and have tons of info.


      Alright thank you
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7586966].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author djackson
    hmm good stuff dude i like affbuzz, really good info there
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7587895].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    Originally Posted by McGuire View Post

    Hey there!

    So i am a newbie when it comes to CPA. Sor far i have made about $50 but i really would like to earn more and create a daily income.

    I have applied and been accepted to about 6-7 different CPA networks including:

    Peerfly, MaxBounty, CPAWay, AdscendMedia, AdworkMedia, etc.

    I dont have a lot of money to startup on but i have knowledge in making sites with HTML and i have webhosting to host sites on.

    I am really looking forward to someone being able to guide me through how to get started and get the ball rolling. If someone who is willing to completely get me started and get me going would like, i would pay them a good ammount of what i would be earning.

    I have about 5-8 hours a day to be able to work on the CPA methods and i believe i can really make a good ammount if someone could just get me going on the right path and help me to get that little starting kick!


    Any help whatsoever is appreciated!

    Thanks,
    -McGuire
    How did you make the $50? We might be able to scale up from there.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7591609].message }}

Trending Topics