Got lots of PMs regarding approvals so wanted to share.
In the new rules NONE of the following are allowed:
- Bare torsos, chests, or stomachs.
- Short shorts, short skirts, or anything exposing too much leg.
- NSFW images.
- Overly sexual ad copy. (ie "Begging for a Man")
- Overly sexual looking gestures & faces.
- Teenagers or people that look underage.
Also Plenty of Fish will be retro-actively denying ads, so unfortunately that risky ad you got approved last week probably won't be approved for long.