High Traffic Website Monetization - Please recommend network.

17 replies
Hi everyone,

This is my first post and I'm really having trouble finding a decent paying network.

I was using Adsense making $5,000 monthly and then my account was disabled.

Since then, I have been using popads.net and YieldAds/Clicksor. These networks have been generating very little revenue (popads.net approx $25/day). I've tried about 15 networks since AdSense with no luck. Please recommend a network that will jive well with my site and it's traffic level. I also tried affiliate marketing with Commission Junction, but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.
43% US traffic 12% Canadian Traffic

Here is some info on my site.
Domain: QuickStream-Quick. Easy. Free.QuickStream - Watch TV Shows and Series online for Free!-QuickStream
Monthly page loads: 3,100,000
Monthly unique visitors: 1,450,000
3 month growth: 60,000%

#high #monetization #network #recommend #traffic #website
  • Profile picture of the author Wolster
    I don't think you are gonna generate much traffic from that tactic on here.

    Especially when the rest of the forum find out that if they click on your site their antivirus software will go mental as mine did cos of the trojans from your viagra popunder.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7929763].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author kevindemara
      Originally Posted by Wolster View Post

      I don't think you are gonna generate much traffic from that tactic on here.

      Especially when the rest of the forum find out that if they click on your site their antivirus software will go mental as mine did cos of the trojans from your viagra popunder.
      I'm not looking to generate traffic. I simply want a network recommendation. I was unaware my popads do this. This is exactly why I need an alternative. Any suggestions?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7929899].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sladex
    Use content locking
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7929874].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author kevindemara
      Originally Posted by sladex View Post

      Use content locking
      I'm thinking CPAlead for content locking. Any tips on how to do this properly?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7929901].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DarkChameleon
    streaming video is illegal, and i guess no legit network will deal with you specially when DMCA will break you

    no hard feelings but if you want to work with a legit network you should have a legal site
    i think that's why you site got banned from adsense
    correct me if i'm wrong, i wish u a good luck
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7930321].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author kevindemara
      Originally Posted by DarkChameleon View Post

      streaming video is illegal, and i guess no legit network will deal with you specially when DMCA will break you

      no hard feelings but if you want to work with a legit network you should have a legal site
      i think that's why you site got banned from adsense
      correct me if i'm wrong, i wish u a good luck
      My site doesn't upload any of the videos, we simply link to the content. I'm pretty sure that the uploaders are taking the risk. Any views on this also anyone? Is this still illegal? And adsense said the reason they disabled the account was improper ad placement as I had a floating banner ad.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7930367].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author DarkChameleon
        Originally Posted by kevindemara View Post

        My site doesn't upload any of the videos, we simply link to the content. I'm pretty sure that the uploaders are taking the risk. Any views on this also anyone? Is this still illegal? And adsense said the reason they disabled the account was improper ad placement as I had a floating banner ad.


        Yes, i can see that , but it's still illegal trust me, even when your site just linking movies streaming

        i mean u never got DMCA complaints ? how much months your site is up ?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7930491].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SandraLarkin
    Banned
    Obviously content locking for this one. You should be able to kill it if you have that much traffic already.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7930741].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author kevindemara
      Originally Posted by SandraLarkin View Post

      Obviously content locking for this one. You should be able to kill it if you have that much traffic already.
      The site is pretty new. Nov 2012. Which content locker do you recommend?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7931628].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author DarkChameleon
        Originally Posted by kevindemara View Post

        The site is pretty new. Nov 2012. Which content locker do you recommend?
        did u tried PPD like fileice or sharecash ?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7931742].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author kevindemara
      Should I give a "close button" option on the content locker or make it mandatory to do a survey?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7931789].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thisisraz65
    See what you competitor doing.
    Subscribe their email list, see their engage in social medias......
    Overall , look what they are trying to promote
    Signature
    No signature right now
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7931698].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jutt29
    i have sent you a PM.
    Signature
    PM Me to Monetize your Movies Website.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7941721].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sladex
    I believe just try it first in few MOST popular videos. Then you will see, and no, don't add CLOSE button to locker.
    And Use simple email/zip submit offers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7942656].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7943225].message }}

Trending Topics