Content locking, are you seeing success?

11 replies
I am currently a member with adworkmedia.com, I am having success with this network leading into my second week. Though I am starting small and have been adding one new niche daily I am at about $4 daily on autopilot.

Though I am running low on ideas for new niches for content locking. Anyone have any experience in this field with any beginners tips or ideas?

Right now I get all my traffic from YouTube and direct them to a landing page with a download link on it. That's how I get my money/traffic right now.
#content #locking #success
  • Profile picture of the author Kenny T
    Originally Posted by Blackops911 View Post

    I am currently a member with adworkmedia.com, I am having success with this network leading into my second week. Though I am starting small and have been adding one new niche daily I am at about $4 daily on autopilot.

    Though I am running low on ideas for new niches for content locking. Anyone have any experience in this field with any beginners tips or ideas?

    Right now I get all my traffic from YouTube and direct them to a landing page with a download link on it. That's how I get my money/traffic right now.
    This is what worked for me. I used to content lock sports highlights like soccer matches. They usually don't have youtube highlights and usually get removed from youtube quickly. So you can just google for links and host them on blogspot or other web 2.0 sites and put an entire archive of soccer highlights
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8074570].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author im0001
      Originally Posted by Kenny T View Post

      This is what worked for me. I used to content lock sports highlights like soccer matches. They usually don't have youtube highlights and usually get removed from youtube quickly. So you can just google for links and host them on blogspot or other web 2.0 sites and put an entire archive of soccer highlights
      Can I ask why gave it up? Did it stop working or did you move to bigger things?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8121947].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RyanAlsaiad
    Have you Checked this eBook from their site ..

    Content Locking Ideas Guide »
    Signature
    Flight Target
    The best website for honest hotels and flights, reviews, comparisons.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8075823].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Shaz07
    Many publishers are seeing success with our content locking and link locking solutions.

    I'd recommend looking into recent trends that are popping up.

    Google Trends
    Signature
    Blue Track Media - Incentive Affiliate Network - Link Locker - Content Locker - v2
    Prompt Payments. Best Customer Support. Highest EPCs. Mobile Optimized. Trusted since 2009!
    Trust us, we're good, honorable people.
    Learn more about Shahzil (Shaz) Amin and Blue Track Media
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8077214].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Blackops911
      Originally Posted by Shaz07 View Post

      Many publishers are seeing success with our content locking and link locking solutions.

      I'd recommend looking into recent trends that are popping up.

      Google Trends
      how do i use google trends etc.. with content locking? how do i find new trends?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8079752].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author AdscendTony
        Originally Posted by Blackops911 View Post

        how do i use google trends etc.. with content locking? how do i find new trends?
        I work for a content locking network. So, if you want to brainstorm some niche ideas, feel free to send me a skype message.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8164121].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8784226].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CPAleadPeter
    Originally Posted by Blackops911 View Post

    I am currently a member with adworkmedia.com, I am having success with this network leading into my second week. Though I am starting small and have been adding one new niche daily I am at about $4 daily on autopilot.

    Though I am running low on ideas for new niches for content locking. Anyone have any experience in this field with any beginners tips or ideas?

    Right now I get all my traffic from YouTube and direct them to a landing page with a download link on it. That's how I get my money/traffic right now.

    Hi Blackops911,

    Given that CPAlead created content locking, I thought it best to also offer our take on things. You can never get too many opinions.

    I think diversifying your traffic not only helps you better identify where your strengths are, it also insulated you from volatility in the market place. Let's say everything gets taken off of youtube for whatever reasons, you don't want to be left out in the cold so to speak.

    We offer a lot of support and guidance from within our market place / chat but we also feature some mentoring programs where an experienced user will be willing to guide you and help you out.

    I believe that might be helpful to you if you're still inexperienced. Its always great to learn directly from someone who is succeeding and having another Affiliate to bounce ideas off is great as well (there are many within our market place and chat).

    Please feel free to ping me if you have any questions.
    If you want to get started or give CPAlead.com a try, we have a host of extremely helpful features that you simply can't find on any other platform. From instant pay to customizable landing pages aimed at increasing conversions and more.

    It takes most users about 30 seconds to get started.

    In any event, I wish you the best.

    Thanks,
    Peter
    Signature
    CPAlead Was Ranked The #1 CPA Incentive Network in the World by MTHINK in 2016
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8985980].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author michael rozy
    can u give me referral link ?

    thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8986375].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author leway
      Never link directly to a content locker. Have a page before that is open before the content locker. One of the highest CPA earners on my network told me this.

      shareperk.net - Make money upload and sharing files.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8986695].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author CPAleadPeter
        Originally Posted by michael rozy View Post

        can u give me referral link ?

        thanks
        I'd be happy too, cpa.ly goes directly to the CPAlead registration page.
        We're currently running some strong promotions.

        Please let me know if you have any questions,
        Peter

        Originally Posted by leway View Post

        Never link directly to a content locker. Have a page before that is open before the content locker. One of the highest CPA earners on my network told me this.

        shareperk.net - Make money upload and sharing files.

        Great comment, it seems to vary from promotion to promotion but we know how important landing pages are.

        As a result, we recently introduced a CSS Landing Page Customization Wizard, this way you can get a picture perfect landing page without needing to know how to use CSS or advanced designing. Just point and click then preview your page.
        Signature
        CPAlead Was Ranked The #1 CPA Incentive Network in the World by MTHINK in 2016
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8987213].message }}

Trending Topics