FB Banned my ad account.Question about creating new FB ad account?

31 replies
Hi warriors,

Facebook banned my ads account and want to create a new one.I read many posts in warrior forum about how to create a new Facebook ads account but those are old posts and Facebook may change their system again.

I am going to use my sister's account with her CC but my own laptop(different IP).

And i also read that billing address and the IP address location has to match.

To create a new ad account is it enough to have a new CC and a new IP address?
#account #accountquestion #ads #banned #createing #creating
  • Profile picture of the author williamrs
    Yes, I think it is. Clear the cookies, get a new IP, use a different name and a different CC.

    However, be careful with the new account. If you make the same mistake you may lose it, too. First, see why your previous account was banned and then avoid making the same mistake.


    W
    Signature
    Steal My Profit Strategy



    >> Download Now <<
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8122427].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Greedy
    I am going to use my sister's account with her CC but my own laptop(different IP).
    That is what you need to do. But make sure you clear your browser's cookies as well.

    Also it maybe a good idea to have a different billing address is possible.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8123239].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    Originally Posted by condorx View Post

    Hi warriors,

    Facebook banned my ads account and want to create a new one.I read many posts in warrior forum about how to create a new Facebook ads account but those are old posts and Facebook may change their system again.

    I am going to use my sister's account with her CC but my own laptop(different IP).

    And i also read that billing address and the IP address location has to match.

    To create a new ad account is it enough to have a new CC and a new IP address?
    This should do, also just make sure you clear your cache and cookies
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8124662].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author seosoldier
    To the OP: What caused your ad account to get banned?

    To others: What generally might cause an ad account to get banned?

    I am thinking of buying a FB software via a WSO that scrapes ID's of FB users in specific searched groups so one can advertise specifically to them.
    The software vendor says this will NOT get a FB account banned, but I am somewhat concerned. Should I be?
    Signature
    > My Promise To You: I will never promote any offer I do not truly believe to be 100% worth buying and using!
    https://bestwaterfilter.us
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8124785].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author condorx
      Originally Posted by seosoldier View Post

      To the OP: What caused your ad account to get banned?
      Because of violating their TOS. But it was a simple ad copy with a dog image and promoting my Facebook fan page.Now i believe that you shouldn't trust facebook for your entire business.Just for extra cash maybe.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8125000].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author harrisunderwork
        Originally Posted by condorx View Post

        Because of violating their TOS. But it was a simple ad copy with a dog image and promoting my Facebook fan page.Now i believe that you shouldn't trust facebook for your entire business.Just for extra cash maybe.
        This banned your ads.

        Many lost ad account for advertising dog based fan pages.
        Signature
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8125096].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author condorx
          Originally Posted by harrisunderwork View Post

          This banned your ads.

          Many lost ad account for advertising dog based fan pages.
          I bought a WSO and applied the same tactics.At that time,I didn't know that.Lesson learned.Now i know that i have to be careful when choosing a niche.

          For those who trust every WSO,Most WSOs give examples.Just learn the basics but do not apply the same thing.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8125153].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author seosoldier
            Thanks for the replies.
            Wow.
            Somehow I thought Facebook was more reasonable in their enforcement of TOS than Google/Youtube. Guess I was wrong.

            So let me get this straight:
            There are certain things that if you advertise you will get your account banned? Like, advertising your fan page for DOGS?

            Sorry, I'm just starting out with Facebook...
            Why on earth would DOGS be a bad thing to advertise???
            Wow, this is mind blowing to me...

            As for not relying on Facebook, I think the thing is DO NOT RELY ON ANY ONE INCOME STREAM! I had the same thing happen to me with Youtube. They deleted my entire channel - without warning, without good reason (as far as I can see) , and without ANY appeal process! It's like "No, whatever we do is right and if we say you're wrong you're wrong, and that's it. End of discussion."

            Then google wonders why people set up webspam sites. Why? Because putting up a bunch of little one page sites is better in the sense that if one gets it's rankings killed by google/youtube, then the other 99 may still be ranked.

            Sounds like Facebook is the same way. Don't build a big business on there because they may pull the rug out from under you.
            Signature
            > My Promise To You: I will never promote any offer I do not truly believe to be 100% worth buying and using!
            https://bestwaterfilter.us
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8125246].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author condorx
              Originally Posted by seosoldier View Post

              Thanks for the replies.

              As for not relying on Facebook, I think the thing is DO NOT RELY ON ANY ONE INCOME STREAM!
              That is very true. Don't put all your eggs in one basket.And also i am a big believer of building a list.By doing this,You may build your business very fast if you get banned from any traffic source.In other words,An email list is your guarantee.

              As i said before ,use Facebook as secondary income source.Send traffic to your list from Facebook and promote almost everything from your list.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8125264].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author RobinInTexas
              Originally Posted by seosoldier View Post


              <snip>

              So let me get this straight:
              There are certain things that if you advertise you will get your account banned? Like, advertising your fan page for DOGS?

              Sorry, I'm just starting out with Facebook...
              Why on earth would DOGS be a bad thing to advertise???
              Wow, this is mind blowing to me...

              <snip>
              Is there something about dogs? I don't get it.

              Or is it something else?
              Signature

              Robin



              ...Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just set there.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8125313].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author condorx
                Do you think that Facebook store Computer mac address?If they store this information,there is no way to escape.
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8125938].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author seosoldier
                  Originally Posted by condorx View Post

                  Do you think that Facebook store Computer mac address?If they store this information,there is no way to escape.
                  Use a proxy. I use proxybonanza's cheaper packages.

                  No one answered me as to why the dog ads caused bans. Can someone please tell me what is Facebook's thinking on banning people for certain TYPES of ads?

                  I can understand if they don't approve the wording or some kind of violation like that but then why wouldn't they just DENY the placement of the ad? Why ban the entire account?? Is it like Youtube where there sometimes is no real reason, they just do it because they CAN?
                  Signature
                  > My Promise To You: I will never promote any offer I do not truly believe to be 100% worth buying and using!
                  https://bestwaterfilter.us
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8127892].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author condorx
                    Originally Posted by seosoldier View Post

                    No one answered me as to why the dog ads caused bans. Can someone please tell me what is Facebook's thinking on banning people for certain TYPES of ads?
                    I have no idea about it.They just banned me and did not explain me the exact reason.Most of the WSOs are giving examples of dog niche.Maybe too many affiliates try dog niche and probably FB now know that affiliates use dog niche and they do not like affiliates.
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8128627].message }}
                    • Profile picture of the author aditku
                      Originally Posted by condorx View Post

                      I have no idea about it.They just banned me and did not explain me the exact reason.Most of the WSOs are giving examples of dog niche.Maybe too many affiliates try dog niche and probably FB now know that affiliates use dog niche and they do not like affiliates.
                      Are you promote the same product as the WSO? Because that could be the problem. I think too many affiliates promote 1 kind of product and someone on facebook report that as a scam. So facebook take this seriously and banned your ads. I also experienced the same
                      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8128683].message }}
                      • Profile picture of the author condorx
                        Originally Posted by aditku View Post

                        Are you promote the same product as the WSO? Because that could be the problem. I think too many affiliates promote 1 kind of product and someone on facebook report that as a scam. So facebook take this seriously and banned your ads. I also experienced the same
                        No I just promoted my fan page.In the fan page there were just a couple of dog related youtube videos and pictures.There was nothing about affiliate marketing.
                        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8128702].message }}
                        • Profile picture of the author seosoldier
                          Originally Posted by condorx View Post

                          No I just promoted my fan page.In the fan page there were just a couple of dog related youtube videos and pictures.There was nothing about affiliate marketing.
                          Wow, that's effing CRAZY!
                          I hate facebook AND google/youtube! They suck.
                          Signature
                          > My Promise To You: I will never promote any offer I do not truly believe to be 100% worth buying and using!
                          https://bestwaterfilter.us
                          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8140250].message }}
                          • Profile picture of the author mrwayne85
                            Originally Posted by seosoldier View Post

                            Wow, that's effing CRAZY!
                            I hate facebook AND google/youtube! They suck.

                            Seosoldier you make me laugh.
                            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8160273].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author crysper
    Facebook is a bitch

    You can buy new accounts, but lately it's much harder.
    Make sure you can scale on other traffic sources as well.
    Signature
    AffKit.com >> 19 tools for Aff Marketing that you must have
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8125298].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Martyfl
    There have been a number of WSO or other courses that rely on getting the facebook id's of members of open groups. You then advertise to this set of id's. I can even use FaceBook's own graph search capabilities to create a list like this. Plus, FaceBook has an option to send ads specifically to a group of id's.

    Has it been established that doing this would cause an account to be banned?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8128215].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author aditku
    Maybe you can try contact via email and ask them to open your banned account. Sometimes this works
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8128875].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author condorx
      Originally Posted by aditku View Post

      Maybe you can try contact via email and ask them to open your banned account. Sometimes this works
      I tried that.But they do not listen you.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8128894].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wilsonljx
    Don't ever direct link, mine just got banned as well.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8137369].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author velvetadvert
    Their TOS are strict and they're quick to ban. Truth was said about not trusting them your whole business, that's more than risky.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8138382].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lerxtjr
    Why would this be such a shock to everyone? Google, Bing, facebook...wherever there's a ppc campaign going on there will always be the little guy getting his measly $200/mo ad spend account locked out and forced to use a relative's credit card and setup a new business location and jump through all the hoops whereas the big companies spending $200K a month can do whatever they want.
    Signature

    Come practice your public speaking skills with us FREE every week! SpeakersSpeakLIVE.com >>

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8160665].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Greedy
      Originally Posted by lerxtjr View Post

      Why would this be such a shock to everyone? Google, Bing, facebook...wherever there's a ppc campaign going on there will always be the little guy getting his measly $200/mo ad spend account locked out and forced to use a relative's credit card and setup a new business location and jump through all the hoops whereas the big companies spending $200K a month can do whatever they want.
      Yes, I just look at it as part of the game of online marketing.

      Can't stress over it too much, but yet it is the truth.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8162135].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jenna619
    FB is becoming like GOOGLE banning people left and right like no tomorrow..

    You are better off finding other traffic sources


    as with FB and GOOGLE it is just a matter of time before they ban your account

    and ruin your BIZ and Your LIFE if this is your sole traffic source.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8163269].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DocVogel
      I've had a lot more of a challenge creating a new Facebook account than an Adwords account. Just this weekend I went to my mother's home and tried using her laptop, credit card and home address, and the account got disabled within 5 minutes...arrrggghhh!!! Is it the fact that we have the same last name and her maiden name is my middle name?? Crazy!!

      Now, I'm back trying my luck at Plenty of Fish.

      Oh, the horrors of affiliate marketing

      Doc
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8587960].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author ScrooG
        Originally Posted by DocVogel View Post

        I've had a lot more of a challenge creating a new Facebook account than an Adwords account. Just this weekend I went to my mother's home and tried using her laptop, credit card and home address, and the account got disabled within 5 minutes...arrrggghhh!!! Is it the fact that we have the same last name and her maiden name is my middle name?? Crazy!!

        Now, I'm back trying my luck at Plenty of Fish.

        Oh, the horrors of affiliate marketing

        Doc
        Thanks for the info.
        What would really suck is having one's fb account closed after spending a long time building it! This is the kind of sh*t google does with adsense accounts and which is why I have been reluctant to get involved with adwords. I've read too many horror stories.

        Can you tell us WHY your account is not being approved? Is it the product you are selling? the keyword you are using? Any idea what it is or *might* be?

        It would be really helpful in this thread if people would give more details as to why their accounts are being banned/ ads not being approved, etc etc.
        I realize no one wants to give their products/keywords away but maybe you all could attempt to describe the problem(s) at least in some way without giving it away.
        Signature

        "Live and let live".

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8595701].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author WickedWomen
          FB will ban accounts for several reasons,

          - Payment fail by creditcard
          - Dating/diet ads
          - Logging in with too many different IPs

          They mostly say you got banned "due to unsual activities" and you can fill in the form and upload your ID. Sometimes you get it back, sometimes you don't.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8905205].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author maxpane
    Facebook is banning ads accounts for different reasons. All you need to be careful about types of ads, identical payment method, identical IP address etc. I was pissed of last few month ago because FB ads problem .whatever now it's working fine with me.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9185485].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author biggenius
    I can help you create ad account. Pm me.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9185745].message }}

Trending Topics