Can anyone share which CPA niches are the best to go into?

9 replies
Can anyone share which CPA niches are the best to go into?

Credit cards?
#cpa #niches #share
  • Profile picture of the author shizah
    I would look at offers that are seasonal or have to do with holidays.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[744069].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NetRevolutionInc
      Originally Posted by shizah View Post

      I would look at offers that are seasonal or have to do with holidays.
      Thats a good point!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[744075].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Johnadab
        Banned
        Surely that could be a problem ?

        I mean you could start preparing your website/blogg get articles written etc
        and then miss the holiday because your articles went out a bit late or didn't get indexed quickly ?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[744333].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author lazavas
          Originally Posted by Johnadab View Post

          Surely that could be a problem ?

          I mean you could start preparing your website/blogg get articles written etc
          and then miss the holiday because your articles went out a bit late or didn't get indexed quickly ?
          how bout doing it quicker so u dont have that problem? hahhaa
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[744559].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sheila
    Combine seasonal topics with popular evergreen niches - for instance, summer is coming up, so people will be interested in looking good and having a great beach body - the perfect combination for a free trial offer of a weight-loss product, don't you think?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[750894].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author VipulShah
      Originally Posted by Sheila View Post

      Combine seasonal topics with popular evergreen niches - for instance, summer is coming up, so people will be interested in looking good and having a great beach body - the perfect combination for a free trial offer of a weight-loss product, don't you think?
      Yes I agree. Along with fat-loss, anti-aging and teeth whitening products are also hot, anything to do with beauty. There are a ton of free trial offers for these niches. I'm currently working on review sites, 3 out of 3 of the best products for example.

      Vipul
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[751339].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rgenterprise
    Any niche that someone would be desparate and willing to pay for i.e weight loss
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[750979].message }}

Trending Topics