First of all, why did I start this thread?
- I want to meet people that are also doing Mobile CPA (maybe start a Skype group?).
- I'd really like to get feedback from you guys.
- To keep me motivated to have those $100+ days .
I started a few days ago with applying to CPA Networks and to Traffic Networks. Yesterday I was finally accepted to a CPA network and started my first campaign; a dating offer that pays $0.94 for filling in a form (Canada only).
I set my bid to $0.01 and my daily budget to $5.00. These are my results:
A few questions:
- How can the clicks on my Traffic Network differ from my CPA network?
- The tracking says only 10 clicks came out of Canada, what's the reason for this? (I use bit.ly as tracking system)
- Do you guys have some tips for me?
Thanks a lot. Really hope to make some money the next couple of months .