1. Apply to CPA networks- Choose only those with high credibility.
2. Choose a niche- This depends on what you want.
3. Buy a domain + VPS hosting
4. Choose an ad networks like POF, facebook ads, bing ads etc for traffic buying
5. Create ads and landing pages for split testing
6. Research for a keyword- Imagine what consecutive words does your potential customer will put in search engines.
7. Demographics and targeting.
8. Tracking and split testing
9. If you find a profitable campaign- Scale it up right? But i'm still confused of scaling. Scaling means i will add fund to buy more traffic? or i will tweak my campaigns? I've read on aff beast that you must try to lower your impression and increase your CTR to increase your conversion. To win the bid.
10. If you find a profitable campaign, repeat the step from 4 to 10.
Correct if i'm wrong or if i'm missing my information here. I only need the basics, i will try to explore the brainwashing techniques myself. I want to have $1500 first before starting my campaign so i'm just collecting data as of now.