Which one is better website or Blog?

9 replies
and also few more questions :

1. If i wanna write five article a week, can i write on website or its good for blog?

2.I do wanna make money through either website or blog which one is better? the way I wanna make money is through CPA, ads, and then later on selling my own product?

3.website and blog both takes me same amount of money so which one is better for long run?

4. what are the some cons and pros you guys have been though with blog or website?

5. how about making a website + blog , is that a good idea, I am beginner though?

6. I feels like if i create a blog I can communicate with people, can I do same with a website?

sorry for stupid questions, you can answer any one you want if not all, thank you
#blog #website
  • Profile picture of the author lixup
    hi
    both have their own benefits

    blog:
    we do not have to buy domain or hosting.
    adsense is easily approved if you use google blogs.
    easy to customize as all blogging site have a lot of layouts.

    website:
    we can create any type of site we want like video site or games or social networking.
    your own domain means your own brand.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8419185].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CpvTrafficPro
    If you have a domain name I would set it up like this

    Domain name = Main Landing page
    blog.domain = blog
    LandingPageTest1.domain = landing page testings
    LandingPageTest2.domain = landing page testings
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8419187].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Beginnergirl
      Originally Posted by CpvTrafficPro View Post

      If you have a domain name I would set it up like this

      Domain name = Main Landing page
      blog.domain = blog
      LandingPageTest1.domain = landing page testings
      LandingPageTest2.domain = landing page testings
      Thank you, ill start with blog first other stuff is too techy foe me right now lol
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8422128].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    Originally Posted by Beginnergirl View Post

    and also few more questions :

    1. If i wanna write five article a week, can i write on website or its good for blog?

    2.I do wanna make money through either website or blog which one is better? the way I wanna make money is through CPA, ads, and then later on selling my own product?

    3.website and blog both takes me same amount of money so which one is better for long run?

    4. what are the some cons and pros you guys have been though with blog or website?

    5. how about making a website + blog , is that a good idea, I am beginner though?

    6. I feels like if i create a blog I can communicate with people, can I do same with a website?

    sorry for stupid questions, you can answer any one you want if not all, thank you
    Neither is better or worse, they are just different. Why not just try both and see what works best for you? Someone could answer all of your questions but it doesn't mean that you shouldn't try both.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8420493].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mars Volta
    They aren't opposite, you just can reach different goals with website and blog. Blog is easier to set up, you don't have to be a great webmaster to do that. Well considering you're beginner, go with Wordpress site and see how's it going, that's my opinion.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8421982].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Beginnergirl
      Originally Posted by Mars Volta View Post

      They aren't opposite, you just can reach different goals with website and blog. Blog is easier to set up, you don't have to be a great webmaster to do that. Well considering you're beginner, go with Wordpress site and see how's it going, that's my opinion.
      yea, i wanna set up a wordpress blog so ill start with it first and then later on a website thank you.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8422134].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8422186].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rudysudarto
    Blog is better for information and review .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8422287].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CashAdsMike
    I too say give them both a shot and see which one works better for you.
    Signature
    CashAds LLC Affiliate Network
    Affiliate Manager / Marketing
    p: 888-425-7551 aim: CashAdsMike.
    e: marketing@cashadsllc.com
    Don't like it? We'll fix it. Don't have it? We'll get it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8431270].message }}

Trending Topics