Swanky ideas on how to promote an affiliate campaign.
How can I orchestrate a planned promotional launch among affiliate networks to get affiliate IM folks like you, interested in selling the product.
Here's what I got so far:
1) 100 dollar per sale.
2) Creatives are professionally done before I launch.
3) Stay interactive with affiliates to create good relationships
4) Advertise on WF Banner Ads
5) Advertise on solo ads of WF mailing lists
6) Join any WF based Affiliate Networks - feel free to point me in the right direction.
Does anyone else have any ideas on how to successfully launch a product on affiliate sales? I imagine that the affiliates have thousands of products to choose from and I want my product out in front. The market size for this is college students in the USA, approximately 16.9 million students. I will enlist college students to tell there friends but I also want pro's in on this too.
Thanks for your time.
- WANTED: 25 Students Looking to Earn $1,000-$10,000/Month -