Where to find the best paid traffic?

38 replies
I have used some paid traffic from PPC; google, adf.ly et. and had some pretty good results in my testing when it comes to people clicking through on ad sense. Im ultimately trying to achieve a list...

I've saw some sites that offer direct traffic and boast about good results etc. I was just wondering if these sites are good, as in, buying a lump of traffic for a set price. Or am I just usually going to uncover a bots or a trick or something?

Has any one had any good experience with these sites?

I've just set up my site and I'm fine for paying for the traffic as I know I can get the money back, its just trying to find the best reliable traffic source. Was wondering if anyone knows any good sites that offer good quality bulk traffic, or should I just stick with the usual, ppc, ppv traffic sites? Instead of these other ones.

Cheers!
#find #organic #paid #traffic
  • Profile picture of the author Seovault
    Hey buddy it all depends on what you are trying to offer/promote. Considering that each traffic source has a different Demographic and offer that caters to it. But if you want quality traffic then look into
    1. Facebook Ads (PPC)
    2. Yahoo Ads (PPC)
    3. MSN/Bing Ads (PPC
    4. Lead Impact (PPV)
    5. Media Traffic (PPV)
    6. Traffic Vance (PPV)

    It all comes down to your offer, for an example if you were promoting Dating offers you want to go for POF Ads (Plenty Of Fish) and Facebook will do really well too.

    Hope this helps!
    Signature

    New Upcoming Product Launch! FB Ninja Formula Exclusive Access.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8668135].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author idwithin
      Thanks for that I'll look into it!

      I always thought those bulk traffic orders for like $50 were a bit odd. I'll look at some of these sites.

      I'm trying to promote my own marketing course which I am giving away for free! So I I have no problems as it comes with an incentive, just trying to find the right traffic sources to provide the quality traffic I need!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8668168].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author KushalAzza
      Originally Posted by Seovault View Post

      Hey buddy it all depends on what you are trying to offer/promote. Considering that each traffic source has a different Demographic and offer that caters to it. But if you want quality traffic then look into
      1. Facebook Ads (PPC)
      2. Yahoo Ads (PPC)
      3. MSN/Bing Ads (PPC
      4. Lead Impact (PPV)
      5. Media Traffic (PPV)
      6. Traffic Vance (PPV)

      It all comes down to your offer, for an example if you were promoting Dating offers you want to go for POF Ads (Plenty Of Fish) and Facebook will do really well too.

      Hope this helps!
      Thanks for the links man !
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8668646].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Forteam04
      These are the great source of getting good traffic for your niche.
      Originally Posted by Seovault View Post

      1. Facebook Ads (PPC)
      2. Yahoo Ads (PPC)
      3. MSN/Bing Ads (PPC
      4. Lead Impact (PPV)
      5. Media Traffic (PPV)
      6. Traffic Vance (PPV)
      but here i have some more sources of paid traffic that you can try:

      1- Site Scout
      2- Microsft Adcenter
      3- Lead Impact
      4- Buy Sell Ads
      5- Solo Ads



      Forteam04
      Signature

      <<< New $100 A Day Method >>> ** Never Seen Before Traffic Sources** << Raving Reviews >>
      http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...e-reviews.html

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8680844].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author martimoney
    Facebook ads are my number one source at the moment. Love PPV for cheap but not converting like Facebook t the moment.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8668540].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hirithk
    Hi,
    Google adsense, that is PPC is best, you will get good traffic and business also. The PPC works only for ecommerce business. The click can be converted.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8668679].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author FredJones
      Did you mean the Google Content Network on Adwords? Adsense is for publishers on the content network!

      Originally Posted by hirithk View Post

      Hi,
      Google adsense, that is PPC is best, you will get good traffic and business also. The PPC works only for ecommerce business. The click can be converted.
      Bing is a good source.

      Facebook is decent, but you need to know how to sell them - so whether it is something you are looking for or not is something you need to make out.
      Signature

      $1 gold: WSO That Instantly Transforms You Into A Content Production Engine

      $2.95 GoDaddy .com domains today: Click here.
      I am offering a free website - get it now (and they offer you a free domain with this).
      Find high-commission easy Amazon niches within 5 seconds here.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8668739].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JRJWrites
    Lhic is coming out with a WSO pretty soon about Power Mobile Marketing. It's a great tool (I got a review copy) and I recommend buying it when she releases it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8668706].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author garyt
    Best paid traffic : Adwords, Bing ads, Solo ads, FB ads.

    Not tested Youtube ads yet. Other paid traffic are usually low quality.

    Cheers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8669383].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author surffab
    I always hear that FB ads are the most targeted.... haven't tried them a lot yet...

    Did you get good results with adf.ly? I had only crappy results when I did a test with them.....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8669398].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author EllenMoore
    Originally Posted by idwithin View Post

    I have used some paid traffic from PPC; google, adf.ly et. and had some pretty good results in my testing when it comes to people clicking through on ad sense. Im ultimately trying to achieve a list...

    I've saw some sites that offer direct traffic and boast about good results etc. I was just wondering if these sites are good, as in, buying a lump of traffic for a set price. Or am I just usually going to uncover a bots or a trick or something?

    Has any one had any good experience with these sites?

    I've just set up my site and I'm fine for paying for the traffic as I know I can get the money back, its just trying to find the best reliable traffic source. Was wondering if anyone knows any good sites that offer good quality bulk traffic, or should I just stick with the usual, ppc, ppv traffic sites? Instead of these other ones.

    Cheers!
    Why buy random traffic, when you can buy content and get targeted traffic through guest posting, Squidoo and Ezinearticles to give you just a few examples? The numbers may not be the same, but the conversion rate will certainly be better.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8669555].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Slickity
    7search.com
    Advertise.com
    Redz.com

    If you have the right product and know how to convert traffic these are some cheap PPC traffic sources other than the main ones listed above.

    I do great with all 3 of them
    Signature

    VaporDiet.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8670101].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author illiptic
    Please don't use ad.fly

    Worst traffic ever that will hardly ever convert.

    I have actually heard that a lot of people are using adwords pretty effetively these days.

    Also, finding sites that rank highly for niche related keywords and then asking them if you can get a banner placed on their site is a rock solid way to get some traffic.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8680654].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author visualxl
      Originally Posted by illiptic View Post

      Please don't use ad.fly

      Worst traffic ever that will hardly ever convert.

      I have actually heard that a lot of people are using adwords pretty effetively these days.

      Also, finding sites that rank highly for niche related keywords and then asking them if you can get a banner placed on their site is a rock solid way to get some traffic.
      I agree with you. ad.fly is the worst.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8685045].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jgant
    Facebook is my preferred source, but it's not ideal for all niches. I also like BingAds for search-based traffic.
    Signature
    How I hit $10,000+ per month very fast w/ 1 niche blog - Click Here to learn more (no opt-in).
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8680702].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author johnben1444
    Are you using PPC and other paid ads for adsense?

    If making money off adsense is the aim then you are going to spend more money than you will make and also risk your account if you ever buy the wrong traffic.

    SEO is the best and my only recommended traffic for adsense site. The only thing you should pay for is backlinks to rank you higher on the SERP.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8681758].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rod Dinero
    Originally Posted by dpac123 View Post

    Try Bidvertiser - $20 free paid ads.
    To anybody looking to spend money with these guys, dont. The traffic sucks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8685930].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sheila Ross
    I think Adwords, Facebook PPC are the best paid traffic sources now. They both sends targeted traffic to your business which assure the maximum ROI.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8686577].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kbclickbank
    Hello go here and you will find lots of site to buy paid links.

    http://www.warriorforum.com/ad-netwo...c-sources.html

    Have a nice day
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8686879].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bostjan33
    Banned
    These sites use bots. All of them. Period.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8686882].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author adelewilliams
    Banned
    I also recommend you Facebook ads and Bing ads. They seem stable to me
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8686961].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SaraHendren
    Facebook ads always worked for me
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8687958].message }}
  • I tried TrafficVance because they were allegedly the best CPV provider, but was not impressed at all. I spent a good chunk of cash with them and it didn't convert at all, not even one sale. It could just be the nature of the traffic and my offer. Adwords converts well enough, but it's very expensive. Far and away the best qualified traffic I've seen, but on competitive keywords (which is basically anything at this point), it's going to be difficult to make most offers profitable.
    Signature
    Unlimited Mailing and Telemarketing Lists for $50/month!
    www.ListShack.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8688154].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jen Eick
    Find a good solo ad provider (someone who has an established list, and can send your ad to that list). The response to your solo ad will probably astound you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8688566].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author NellyColby
    The idea is to try several sources and choose those which give the best results for your particular products. Each source mentioned above has a different reaction to a particular product and you cannot know a priori how this will work. IM is a permanent game of offer and demand, so play it!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8689547].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author klogo
    Adwords is the best traffic driven campaign so far.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8689573].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GlowaSolutions
    Google Adwords – Google AdWords ? Online advertising by Google
    MSN Adcenter - https://adcenter.microsoft.com
    Looksmart – LookSmart > Pay-Per-Click Search Advertising
    7Search – 7Search | Pay-Per-Click Search Engine Advertising Network
    Facebook Ads – Advertising | Facebook
    MyAds – MyAds - Banner Advertising
    Clicksor – Contextual Online Advertising and Behavioral Marketing Company
    Marchex - Marchex : Pay Per Click
    AdSide – AdSide
    Adblade – Adblade - Online Advertising and Monetization Services
    Adbrite – adBrite Exchange
    AdSonar – http://www.adsonar.com
    POF Ads - https://ads.pof.com
    Advertise.com – Online Advertising Company : PPC : Email Traffic : Remarketing : Display Advertising : Online Ads : Pay Per Click Advertising : Advertise.com
    Pulse360 – Pulse 360 - The Leader in Content Targeted Sponsored Links on the Web's Best Sites
    AdClickMedia – AdClickMedia Advertising Network - Pay Per Click Advertising, online text advertising, banner advertising, and Interstitial advertising.
    Bidvertiser – BidVertiser - Pay Per Click Advertising On Sites Of Your Choice.
    Adknowledge – Adknowledge.com | The leading long tail marketplace
    Findit-quick - Pay Per Click | Pay Per Click Advertising | PPC | PPC Advertising | Pay Per Click Search Engine
    AdManage – Admanage affiliate and advertising network - PPC, CPC Banner, In Text, Display Ads, CPV, Domain Parking
    Findology – Findology Interactive Media - A highly-regarded online advertising, marketing, and traffic monetization platform.
    AdMarketplace – Performance-Driven Search Advertising | adMarketplace.com
    Ezanga - Web Search | eZanga.com

    Hope that helped
    Signature

    Patryk Glowacki

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8690314].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bizcheers
      Originally Posted by GlowaSolutions View Post

      Google Adwords - Google AdWords ? Online advertising by Google
      MSN Adcenter - https://adcenter.microsoft.com
      Looksmart - LookSmart > Pay-Per-Click Search Advertising
      7Search - 7Search | Pay-Per-Click Search Engine Advertising Network
      Facebook Ads - Advertising | Facebook
      MyAds - MyAds - Banner Advertising
      Clicksor - Contextual Online Advertising and Behavioral Marketing Company
      Marchex - Marchex : Pay Per Click
      AdSide - AdSide
      Adblade - Adblade - Online Advertising and Monetization Services
      Adbrite - adBrite Exchange
      AdSonar - http://www.adsonar.com
      POF Ads - https://ads.pof.com
      Advertise.com - Online Advertising Company : PPC : Email Traffic : Remarketing : Display Advertising : Online Ads : Pay Per Click Advertising : Advertise.com
      Pulse360 - Pulse 360 - The Leader in Content Targeted Sponsored Links on the Web's Best Sites
      AdClickMedia - AdClickMedia Advertising Network - Pay Per Click Advertising, online text advertising, banner advertising, and Interstitial advertising.
      Bidvertiser - BidVertiser - Pay Per Click Advertising On Sites Of Your Choice.
      Adknowledge - Adknowledge.com | The leading long tail marketplace
      Findit-quick - Pay Per Click | Pay Per Click Advertising | PPC | PPC Advertising | Pay Per Click Search Engine
      AdManage - Admanage affiliate and advertising network - PPC, CPC Banner, In Text, Display Ads, CPV, Domain Parking
      Findology - Findology Interactive Media - A highly-regarded online advertising, marketing, and traffic monetization platform.
      AdMarketplace - Performance-Driven Search Advertising | adMarketplace.com
      Ezanga - Web Search | eZanga.com

      Hope that helped
      super, thanks for saring
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8694670].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ryan Salim
    in my opinion, solo ads remain the best source of traffic. because in addition to get leads, you can also obtain sales, whether through the OTO, upsell, or downsell that you create.

    below is the most trusted & tried solo ads seller directory I use

    _hxxp://www.soloadsx.com

    hope that helps
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8690335].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lestermoreno
    So how much it cost PPV this days?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8690436].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author toniboy121
    google adwords are the most reliable and best traffic I believe.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8690827].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BlackOctz
    Adwordsis the best Also you can get free credit to do experiments
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8691860].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Max Anderson
    Adwords is still the best traffic source! But I avoid them (Google screws marketers so I won´t support them).

    Adcenter is a close second and much more user friendly than Adwords.

    Facebook, depending on the niche the quality varies. Best option for smaller budgets.

    When it comes to PPV, traffic vance is the only option in my oppinion.

    Tip: Stay away from 7search and there like if you are a beginner
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8691987].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Siklly4
    Adminder is great paid traffic also
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8694815].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author boghi
    For me adwords is still the best paid traffic
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8694873].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author opeedo
    google adsense has the best ppc
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10374037].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author truebluesf
    Banned
    In addition to these sources of traffic, try buying display and pop traffic from RTBs -- they are cheaper than Google and Facebook and have a lot of targeting parameters as well. It's better to test different traffic sources and find the best converting at the lowest price. Test and test until you find what it is that you're looking for.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10384336].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TB Ann
    If you are looking adult traffic please join me.
    Signature
    SELL & BUY Adult Traffic
    www.trafficbroker.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10385061].message }}

Trending Topics