Best time to run a campaign in UK

9 replies
What is best time to run a campaign in UK? Currently I'm using PoF and I know time can impact whether a campaign will succeed or not.

P.S I'm running CPA dating offer for females in UK.

Sincerely, David.
#campaign #run #time
  • Profile picture of the author altoro80
    I don't do POF but in PPV i run dating campaigns from 5 pm to midnight
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8735694].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DavidLasry
      Originally Posted by altoro80 View Post

      I don't do POF but in PPV i run dating campaigns from 5 pm to midnight
      And how is it going so far?
      Signature

      Sincerely,
      David.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8735822].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Greedy
    Good question! Dating campaigns tend to work best in the evening. This always has been my peak time. Like altoro80 said 5pm to Midnight would be a good time frame.

    Friday and Saturday night also tends better as well. But the biggest difference I see is the evening vs. the morning.

    I hope that helps good luck.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8736131].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author xanadux666
    Evening and week ends. Would you be interested in revshare dating offers? Hit me up
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8736577].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DavidLasry
      Originally Posted by xanadux666 View Post

      Evening and week ends. Would you be interested in revshare dating offers? Hit me up
      Actually I am. I sent you PM.
      Signature

      Sincerely,
      David.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8736588].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jsmiz
    Usually evenings do better for most demos, but it can vary alot...If i look at my campaigns today, my ROI was great(175%) during the day...evening came around and now i'm at 50%...
    Signature

    If you do POF ads, you need solid campaign tracking and managing. Contact me for more info!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8737430].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author onlinemarketer23
    Originally Posted by DavidLasry View Post

    What is best time to run a campaign in UK? Currently I'm using PoF and I know time can impact whether a campaign will succeed or not.

    P.S I'm running CPA dating offer for females in UK.

    Sincerely, David.
    think best time would be that in the evening where people and girls going home and have time enough to do things they love most..networking on facebook, meeting new people and chat with them..but just test it out yourself..because results usually are not the same from one advertiser to another!! run an ad campaign in the morning, other at lunch time and other in te evening..making a success with cpa is all about testing out!! good luck mate in your cpa career..ok?? take care
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8739423].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author onlinemarketer23
    Originally Posted by DavidLasry View Post

    What is best time to run a campaign in UK? Currently I'm using PoF and I know time can impact whether a campaign will succeed or not.

    P.S I'm running CPA dating offer for females in UK.

    Sincerely, David.
    and for sure...the dating niche is one of the best to stick around when it comes to cpa offers..so dont move to another niche because cool results will come out for sure if u keep doing things properly!!
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8739432].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DavidLasry
      Originally Posted by onlinemarketer23 View Post

      and for sure...the dating niche is one of the best to stick around when it comes to cpa offers..so dont move to another niche because cool results will come out for sure if u keep doing things properly!!
      Thanks for your comments!
      I'm sure things will turn out good.
      Signature

      Sincerely,
      David.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8739979].message }}

Trending Topics