I hope you are all having a fantastic week so far and you are moving along with your marketing campaigns.
There is something I just wanted to bring up, which has personally reflected me in the past and many of you may be facing this right now.
I had the fear of not being able to make ANY money with cpa. When I first began it was a huge learning curve, I came from the MLM/Home Business side of things and now I am more behind the scenes directing traffic. Pretty darn amazing!
A few things that helped me over come some fears:
1. I have a HUGE WHY, I do this!.. Why are you doing this right now? What motivated you to continue moving forward?
2. Staying focus and close out all distractions around you, this will definitely benefit you.
Cell Phones, Email, Skype, AIM, several tabs on your browsers. All these little things distract people BIG time, and I was a victim of it.
3. Create a solid business plan, don't treat this like a JOB, treat it like the new baby you just had. Your going to want to nurture it and grow with it at the same, no different then building an online business.
4. Look beyond just the regular CPA marketing, get creative and start to understand how things move on the internet, begin establishing relationships with other marketers.
5. Most important enjoy what you are doing and be passionate about it, if you are here just to make money, you will be more miserable after you have money then you are now that you may not have what you want.
Have the best day of your life everyone!