100$/day with clickbank

54 replies
I need to start a project aiming to 100$ per day on clickbank. I can invest around 150$ per month for the time being, so what do you suggest me ? I am currently thinking of Youtube+Clickbank but I'm open to any kind of advice.

EDIT: My budget has increased to 1000$ per month and I plan on REINVESTING my early earnings.
#100$ or day #clickbank
  • Profile picture of the author johnabraham93
    many types are investing online. I hope you are success on investment of youtube.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8997292].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author williamrs
    Clickbank is CPS, so you have not only to generate leads, but sales as well.

    That said, you have to elaborate a consistent plan. Choose the traffic sources carefully as well as the product and audience. Make sure you have a good understanding of pre-selling and focus on creating efficient landing pages.

    Also, your budget isn't good for the goal you have. You want to spend $5 to make $100, so paid traffic is pretty much out of reach for you.
    Signature
    Steal My Profit Strategy



    >> Download Now <<
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8997382].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author neontiger
      Originally Posted by williamrs View Post

      Clickbank is CPS, so you have not only to generate leads, but sales as well.

      That said, you have to elaborate a consistent plan. Choose the traffic sources carefully as well as the product and audience. Make sure you have a good understanding of pre-selling and focus on creating efficient landing pages.

      Also, your budget isn't good for the goal you have. You want to spend $5 to make $100, so paid traffic is pretty much out of reach for you.
      Thanks for the advice !
      I am familiar with nearly ALL the concepts of IM around Clickbank (reading a vast amount of ebooks), i just don't want to risk too much of my own money. I am expecting to make a small capital to do it the best way possible. Also, who said anything about paid traffic, ranking youtube videos costs a little less I think.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8997734].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Greedy
    I would create a high quality well branded youtube channel provide a lot of value via tip or reviews for a niche.

    I would pitch a e-mail squeeze page, from there I would pitch you Clickbank offers.

    $150 won't be enough or a paid traffic unfortunately.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8997959].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author neontiger
      Originally Posted by Greedy View Post

      I would create a high quality well branded youtube channel provide a lot of value via tip or reviews for a niche.

      I would pitch a e-mail squeeze page, from there I would pitch you Clickbank offers.

      $150 won't be enough or a paid traffic unfortunately.
      The money I'll make are going to be added to the available investment amount. That being said, even if I'm making a sale per day at first I'm going to spend these money on bringing more traffic.

      Thanks for the advice. Honestly, since people are telling me that 150$ won't fo it then how much will ? As I said I am very positive about re-investing my early earnings into establishing a steady passive income.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8998124].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author faithkonfyans17
        $150 will not guarantee any results. the key is to find a profitable campaign and stick to it. What do I mean by profitable? I mean a profitable ppc campaign that converts.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8998640].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author ItsMikeyC
          Originally Posted by faithkonfyans17 View Post

          $150 will not guarantee any results. the key is to find a profitable campaign and stick to it. What do I mean by profitable? I mean a profitable ppc campaign that converts.
          Make sure you're investing a small chunk of that into an auto responder. Make sure you're keeping all the leads to sell to them later if they're not 'now buyers'
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9123299].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Vikram73
    So you got a $150 a month to play around with PPC? I'd look at Bing or Facebook but be prepared to completely blow your money several times over before figuring out WTH you are doing ;-)

    You can make the $100 a day profit on Clickbank through media buying or search engine PPC. But here's what you need to do:

    1) Find CB products that are video sales letters. They should be content rich. These are the ones that convert the best - you can save yourself a TON of money by knowing intuitively what a high converting website looks like.

    2) Find traffic sources (maybe niche specific forums, bing, etc.) that are relevant or support targeting so you can get relevant traffic that would be interested in your offer.

    3) Test -

    4) Go with health/diet/relationships - most of the MMO stuff will get slapped down quickly.

    If you find a product that can convert on cold traffic you can setup a landing page and do some pre selling. It'll just increase your conversions.

    But I prefer to start off with cold traffic to test raw conversions 1st.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8998736].message }}
  • WORK on building your list first for the Niche that you have chosen.
    Part of your budget will be spent on a autoresponder if you want to do things right
    that can runs between $10 - $25 dollars a month depending on which one you chose.
    Then build a relationship with your list by giving them information that is
    of value to them.
    If you want to go the clickbank route look for products with high gravity.
    That means people are making money with those products.
    Hope this helps you
    If you have any questions feel free to PM me
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8998856].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    For $150 paid traffic is out of the question. I'd start by getting a domain and hosting and creating a website on a niche you are interested in working in then you could use youtube (or several other ) ways to drive free traffic to the site
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8998974].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mateenyall
    Hmmmm stick with free methods if that's all you've got.
    I've seen youtube work well to promote click bank. If you don't mind tedious work then of course there's always writing the good ol review site and posting quality reviews/content.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8999089].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author neontiger
      Originally Posted by faithkonfyans17 View Post

      $150 will not guarantee any results. the key is to find a profitable campaign and stick to it. What do I mean by profitable? I mean a profitable ppc campaign that converts.
      Originally Posted by Vikram73 View Post

      So you got a $150 a month to play around with PPC? I'd look at Bing or Facebook but be prepared to completely blow your money several times over before figuring out WTH you are doing ;-)

      You can make the $100 a day profit on Clickbank through media buying or search engine PPC. But here's what you need to do:

      1) Find CB products that are video sales letters. They should be content rich. These are the ones that convert the best - you can save yourself a TON of money by knowing intuitively what a high converting website looks like.

      2) Find traffic sources (maybe niche specific forums, bing, etc.) that are relevant or support targeting so you can get relevant traffic that would be interested in your offer.

      3) Test -

      4) Go with health/diet/relationships - most of the MMO stuff will get slapped down quickly.

      If you find a product that can convert on cold traffic you can setup a landing page and do some pre selling. It'll just increase your conversions.

      But I prefer to start off with cold traffic to test raw conversions 1st.
      Originally Posted by Traffic Strategiest View Post

      WORK on building your list first for the Niche that you have chosen.
      Part of your budget will be spent on a autoresponder if you want to do things right
      that can runs between $10 - $25 dollars a month depending on which one you chose.
      Then build a relationship with your list by giving them information that is
      of value to them.
      If you want to go the clickbank route look for products with high gravity.
      That means people are making money with those products.
      Hope this helps you
      If you have any questions feel free to PM me
      Thanks for th eprecious advice.
      Originally Posted by ChrisBa View Post

      For $150 paid traffic is out of the question. I'd start by getting a domain and hosting and creating a website on a niche you are interested in working in then you could use youtube (or several other ) ways to drive free traffic to the site
      I'm saying AGAIN that I plan on reinvesting my early earnings.
      Originally Posted by Mateenyall View Post

      Hmmmm stick with free methods if that's all you've got.
      I've seen youtube work well to promote click bank. If you don't mind tedious work then of course there's always writing the good ol review site and posting quality reviews/content.
      I've read several people making it happen after spending the daily sale to purchase more backlinks or views. I have also found an advertiser that can rank my video first in Google, Bing, Youtube for 6 keywords in that price.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8999400].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author jaanus
        clickbankcells book now for just $5.00 it was sold for $117.00 in clickbankcells.com website but now iam selling it for $5.00 in fiverr, Just go to Fiverr.com and type clcikbankcells profit book 2014 and you can buy it for $5.00. The reason iam selling it for $5.00 iam pissed off buying craps that does not work but this is awesome book no bullshit......it works period....
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8999629].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Berkxz
        Originally Posted by neontiger View Post

        Thanks for th eprecious advice.

        I'm saying AGAIN that I plan on reinvesting my early earnings.

        I've read several people making it happen after spending the daily sale to purchase more backlinks or views. I have also found an advertiser that can rank my video first in Google, Bing, Youtube for 6 keywords in that price.
        Hi! Try doing the SEO yourself, i find it pretty easy because ranking videos on google is also pretty easy, just choose low competition but high volume keywords that are very much related to the product you're promoting.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9029140].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Greedy
          Originally Posted by Berkxz View Post

          Hi! Try doing the SEO yourself, i find it pretty easy because ranking videos on google is also pretty easy, just choose low competition but high volume keywords that are very much related to the product you're promoting.
          It is extremely easy, some day videos will be more saturated and ranking will be harder, but now it is a gold mine.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9098356].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Berkxz
            Originally Posted by Greedy View Post

            It is extremely easy, some day videos will be more saturated and ranking will be harder, but now it is a gold mine.
            Yes I agree with that, now that i'm promoting a clickbank product in the health niche, i need help as i can't rank the video my own. Fiver gigs is the answer. LOL!
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9099810].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author cooler1
              Originally Posted by Berkxz View Post

              Yes I agree with that, now that i'm promoting a clickbank product in the health niche, i need help as i can't rank the video my own. Fiver gigs is the answer. LOL!
              How many fiverr gigs do you buy to rank your video?
              Signature

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9099913].message }}
  • yeah . youtube as promotions media for clickbanks is very awesome.but it depends on how we packs the video.try to spend $5 on fiverr packs the best video.maybe that the cheapest way.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8999945].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author neontiger
      Originally Posted by internet marketing tools View Post

      yeah . youtube as promotions media for clickbanks is very awesome.but it depends on how we packs the video.try to spend $5 on fiverr packs the best video.maybe that the cheapest way.
      That is exactly what I'm thinking about, but not just that. Some people like a respectable WR member above resort to the short and simple division by 30 without taking into account that re-investing your early profits is also a very realistic approach to the goal (also paying services that might cost 20 or 30 but have the effect of 80 gigs the same time). What do you think ?

      I actually want to collect enough money to spend it on the best solution which is website creation and ranking into Google but I have time to be patient or even compromise with the idea of active income for relatively a short time.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9000474].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sree94
    For $150 you could probably buy a good backlink package for a YouTube video, and you would have a good chance of getting ranked high in Google

    Depending, of course, on how competitive your niche/keyword is
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9000487].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author neontiger
      Originally Posted by sree94 View Post

      For $150 you could probably buy a good backlink package for a YouTube video, and you would have a good chance of getting ranked high in Google

      Depending, of course, on how competitive your niche/keyword is
      I basically found and advertiser who can rank me first for 6 keyowords with the given money.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9002311].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cpa-money
    you cant invest 150$ a month and get 100$ a day, which monthly its 3000$.
    if it was easy everyone would have done it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9002516].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author marketingcode
      Originally Posted by cpa-money View Post

      you cant invest 150$ a month and get 100$ a day, which monthly its 3000$.
      if it was easy everyone would have done it.
      Agree with you,invest 150$/month and get 3000$/month everyone will invest 1500$ and get 30.000$/month lol :p
      Signature

      Pokerstars Bonus Code 2014 : PSP17264
      get $600 FREE bonus at largest poker site
      PokerStars Bonus Code 2014
      $3000/month from poker professional

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9003004].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RedShifted
    I do Clickbank by ranking YT videos and I've had to spend about $800 so far just to reach $300 / week. Although I'm learning how to spend less and earn more.

    I also have a friend who broke $100 / day but he spent almost $3,000 in video SEO to reach that point.

    Then I have another friend who does $100 / day and he didn't spend a lot of money, but he was 1 smart ******* and knew what he was doing. He also worked his ass off.

    IMO $150 is ok to pick up some starter software (like GSA) but you still need captcha breaker, a vps and other resources. And $150 on PPC isn't going to take you far.

    So if I were you I'd do what greedy said. Make 1 niche authority account. Make high quality videos. But then I'd spend that $150 boosting those videos with RV's, likes, subs and backlinks. And unfortunately, $150 won't take you far. But you might be able to rank a couple videos with it.

    -RS
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9002583].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author malouisa
    To earn $100/ day is really a good plan but for a $150 per month budget to hit it is for sure not enough. You should search for the right place to get more traffic
    Signature

    Are you still struggling with your income? Try to check this.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9002795].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Martin1977
    I would suggest to start build list. That's crucial to run a successful online business. If you build a list you can make more money than $100 a day.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9003071].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Greedy
    The money I'll make are going to be added to the available investment amount. That being said, even if I'm making a sale per day at first I'm going to spend these money on bringing more traffic.

    Thanks for the advice. Honestly, since people are telling me that 150$ won't fo it then how much will ? As I said I am very positive about re-investing my early earnings into establishing a steady passive income.
    You'll likely lose money before you start making money, that is how testing works. So you'll run out of money before you make any progress. Typically this is the issue with small budgets, even if you reinvesting your money.

    I would stick with free traffic sources, and building email lists from them.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9003740].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author neontiger
      Originally Posted by marketingcode View Post

      Agree with you,invest 150$/month and get 3000$/month everyone will invest 1500$ and get 30.000$/month lol :p
      I've explained myself better in the later posts. Better read them before making such posts.
      Originally Posted by Greedy View Post

      You'll likely lose money before you start making money, that is how testing works. So you'll run out of money before you make any progress. Typically this is the issue with small budgets, even if you reinvesting your money.

      I would stick with free traffic sources, and building email lists from them.
      When you mention free traffic sources, you mean by ranking for certain Google keywords right ? Also should I stick with Aweber (is there a better service) when it comes to making a list ?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9005401].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Greedy
        Originally Posted by neontiger View Post

        I've explained myself better in the later posts. Better read them before making such posts.


        When you mention free traffic sources, you mean by ranking for certain Google keywords right ? Also should I stick with Aweber (is there a better service) when it comes to making a list ?
        You could use SEO, Youtube, and series of other methods. They are all around if you Google a bit.

        And yes, Aweber is the best!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9006945].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author neontiger
          Originally Posted by aspic791 View Post

          Hey Neontiger, the best way to promote clickbank product, is first by creating youtube reviews videos: 5 videos per day, and boost them with some views/like from fiverr, and social bookmarking.
          Then you can create new type of videos, where you can use tips/tricks about your niche as slides with some background music to create video (I use camtasia for this)
          I'm using this method a year and half now, and I get a daily average of 180$ .
          5 videos a day is doable but I am afraid the most difficult and time-consuming task is actually getting them ranked while maintaining a healthy image for your youtube channel.
          Originally Posted by Greedy View Post

          You could use SEO, Youtube, and series of other methods. They are all around if you Google a bit.

          And yes, Aweber is the best!
          Thanks, btw I check your website , do you have anything about Clickbank or JVZoo in the members area ?
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9008206].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author badboy_Nick
    Originally Posted by neontiger View Post

    I need to start a project aiming to 100$ per day on clickbank. I can invest around 150$ per month for the time being, so what do you suggest me ? I am currently thinking of Youtube+Clickbank but I'm open to any kind of advice.
    Dont think that will work bud - An acceptable ROI is something like 30-40% after tweaking your campaign efforts AFTER testing ... so with an initital starter budget mostly being used to breakeven and you want to hit $100 a day, you would need something like 1-2k in the first few weeks.

    Remember, it takes money to make money, you usually never hit the ground running. If you do, you need to spend money on paid marketing to see what works and then tweak or delete what doesnt bring you a positive ROI.

    Nick
    Signature
    Read my incredible story: www.affiliatechamp.co.uk
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9008690].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author neontiger
      Originally Posted by badboy_Nick View Post

      Dont think that will work bud - An acceptable ROI is something like 30-40% after tweaking your campaign efforts AFTER testing ... so with an initital starter budget mostly being used to breakeven and you want to hit $100 a day, you would need something like 1-2k in the first few weeks.

      Remember, it takes money to make money, you usually never hit the ground running. If you do, you need to spend money on paid marketing to see what works and then tweak or delete what doesnt bring you a positive ROI.

      Nick
      Already said that I plan on re-investing my early earnings although I might wait some time to accumulate more money from the steady online income I already have.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9009204].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Donalva
    Find a market-reserch offers narow it down to smaller nich within the market,create a landing page consistant with the offer,google the product or kewords you are going to use and make sure people are paying for ads on the google page at the right there shoul be ad's pertaining to your nich,this will let you know your product is has comercial value.
    Create a campaine 1 ad group for males and one 1 adgroup for women,use Quatcast.com and Google media planner to determain the demographics of your target market and costomers,create 4-7 ads and ask your taget audiance a question keep it cosistent with the offer.remove the less-performing ad group,create 4-7 new ads based on the analisis of the best performing ads if you dont make at least 25-50% of your money back within 2-3 days max move on to another product or make sure you are targeting the right audiance..or your product is a good one..here are some ad companys, buysellads.com-socialspark.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9009681].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pl256
    A budget of $20 is enough, you don't need anywhere near $150. I've been doing PPC for years and if you target product buyer phrases you can spend very little to make sales.

    Go exact match only, use order, purchase, buy, where to buy, where to purchase *name of product* keywords +variations of those phrases. It's not hard to get 10% to 30% conversion rates if you focus on buyers. Too many marketers focus on "traffic" when it's buyers you want.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9014340].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author neontiger
      Originally Posted by pl256 View Post

      A budget of $20 is enough, you don't need anywhere near $150. I've been doing PPC for years and if you target product buyer phrases you can spend very little to make sales.

      Go exact match only, use order, purchase, buy, where to buy, where to purchase *name of product* keywords +variations of those phrases. It's not hard to get 10% to 30% conversion rates if you focus on buyers. Too many marketers focus on "traffic" when it's buyers you want.
      I've actually read a couple of journeys with people making it with just 100$ (of course by re-investing). Any advice on what PPC services to use ?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9020533].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author owen2012
    Number 1 tip is build a list. Traffic is secondary to this. Try free traffic to start with. Youtube can work well.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9015706].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BigGameHunter
    I beg to differ with all the advice given so far....

    Everyone so far is trying to fix symptoms when you need to address the real problem. Plain and simple Your underfunded. You can want to make a $100 per day on Clickbank or on the Crap table in the Casino but your not going to do it with $150. The friggin odds are way against you.

    When you go to the Casino and you want to make $100 per day you need to have 50 times your minimum bet... in your pocket. If your betting $25 chips you need $1250 in your pocket. Your goal is to get 4 of the house chips before they get your 50. Assuming you know the game the odds are way in your favor. If you go into the Casino with $150 trying to get $100 the odds are way in the houses favor. I am a math guy and love the Craps table almost as much as marketing.

    Goal Here: Take The Gamble Out of Gambling


    Go get an extra job that will give you an extra $800 per month. Sell something that will give you a bankroll of $1000. Take the money you have each month and save it until you have a bankroll of $2500.

    While your accumulating your bank roll learn how to write copy. Now write a pre sell page for the first product you want to market. Learn from the affiliate page for the clickbank product you choose to promote, hey they may even have a presell page with graphic's you can use.

    Do market research. Who are the top affiliates? What are their best creatives? Where are they getting their traffic? What keywords are they ranking for? Do they have ads on Youtube, Facebook, and Mother Earth News if your in the gardening niche? How much are they paying for their ads?

    While your getting you bankroll together do some guest blogging, get your feet wet with a few videos, get your social accounts open and working. Tweet about your video and post about your video on FB. Test your pre sell page with some free traffic.

    When you get your bankroll together... you need to have software for tracking. Now you can buy some creatives... and put together your first media buys. Guard your bankroll with your life. Test with a little bit. Take the best and test again to improve your conversions. DON'T SCALE up too quickly.

    This is a business plan built on a solid foundation with the best chances of success. Fixing the problem not the symptom.

    If you don't have the discipline to put together a bankroll, you won't have the discipline to put together campaigns long term.
    Signature

    Always looking for the best service providers on Warrior Forum.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9022775].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Bryan Zazz
      Originally Posted by BigGameHunter View Post

      I beg to differ with all the advice given so far....
      Everyone so far is trying to fix symptoms when you need to address the real problem. Plain and simple Your underfunded. You can want to make a $100 per day on Clickbank or on the Crap table in the Casino but your not going to do it with $150. The friggin odds are way against you...
      BigGameHunter that is one solid post. So in other words if your goal is $100/day ($3k/mo) you need to start with something closer to $3k in the bank (spending money).
      With only $150 you'll simply run out of fuel before reaching your goal, so the better advice might be to review either the goal or the startup funds, so there is a match between the two.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9027104].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RedShifted
    /\ Nah. Thats bs. People love to fear monger on here and say stuff like "you need money to make money" but I've seen enough people start from scratch, and become successful to realize you don't need a dime to get started.

    Can money help? Sure.

    But noone ever points out the fact that money can also sabotage your efforts.

    I've seen guys with thousands of dollars burn through all their money in a few months and go bankrupt.

    Also, 5 years ago my parents were going to give me $1,000 to start my own business. If I took that money, I would have burned through it unscrupulously.. on useless bs... cause I had NO IDEA what worked in the first place.

    And money does NOT guarantee that you will find a working strategy.

    What DOES guarantee that is ACTION & learning how to use your BRAIN.

    I spend about $50 / month on my CB ventures and I'm on my way to hitting $600-$700 weeks. I have friends who started with NOTHING but scrapebox and are now making more than I am. I also started in local marketing with barely any cash at all. And once again, I feel that a LACK of money helped me more than anything.

    People never realize that the more money you have, the more likely you are to make stupid decisions with it. But when you only have a little bit, theres a good chance that you'll push yourself and make smarter investments. I can personally vouch for that today. These days I have a lot more money than I did 3 years ago, and I make A LOT MORE risky and flat out stupid decisions. Because it doesn't hurt so much if I burn a couple grand here and there.

    3 years ago, I NEVER worked like that. I would NOT invest a minute of my time, or a dime of my money, unless I was sure I had minimized risk as much as possible.

    I'm not trying to say that having money is a bad thing. It can definitely help. But it can also make things worse. And it is ULTIMATELY, and UNARGUABLY up to the PERSON - rich or broke - to make a technique work.

    I know for a fact that some newbies are going to read "biggamehunters" post, but his advice needs to be taken with a grain of salt. All advice needs to be taken with a grain of salt. You may need a lot of money for PPC, but there are plenty of things people can get started in for dirt cheap.

    Finally, I don't understand how you "take the gamble out of gambling", by gambling your TIME at some crappy, minimum wage job thats going to accomplish what? A minimum wage job can be the HUGEST gamble in the world.

    For christs sake last time I had a minimum wage job you know how much I was making? $250 week! $150 of that went STRAIGHT TO BILLS.... bills I couldn't even afford. I was ALWAYS in debt when I was working a minimum wage job. Then I'd have to work out, eat, shave, spend money on gas just to get to work, spend money maintaining my car so I could drive to work... and what was I suppose to do with the rest of my free time? Was I suppose to spend my 2-3 hours of "relaxation time" marketing? STILL BROKE?

    That doesn't make much sense.

    I see SO MANY PEOPLE recommending that other people get a minimum wage job. But based on my own personal experience, quitting my job was the SMARTEST decision I ever made. Because that job didn't give me ANY MONEY OR TIME to invest into ANYTHING. It just made life that much harder. And you can see this all around you these days. People who get stuck in the "minimum wage crisis". People who have families, medical bills, so they start using credit cards, and before they know they're $120,000 in debt. Just go watch "minimum wage crisis" on youtube and ask yourself "is that the type of life I want to live?"These days I make 8 times what I use to make working a minimum wage job, and I also spend half as much time actually working. There are many weeks where I can sit around and do nothing at all, and I STILL MAKE 8 times what I use to make working a minimum wage job.

    Minimum wage jobs are for slaves. If you want to talk about REAL "gambling", a minimum wage job is the biggest gamble a person can wage. There are probably kids selling girl scout cookies and making more profit than your average adult. Thats how bad our economic climate is. I'm not saying that manual labor in general is bad. I'm speaking more in terms of working for large corporations like Mcdonalds, Walmart, Supermarkets, Exxon, etc etc. If people REALLY NEED to get some money, go start your own offline business. Like doing landscaping or become a professional wardrobe organizer. There are a thousand things you can do other than getting a job, that can make you much better money. Then you get to set your own wage, your own work schedule, and properly divy up your time so you don't wind up "stuck" like most people are.

    -RS
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9027606].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Moneymaker2012
    Clickbank is a good opportunity, you can start building your list, drive traffic from youtube vides, articles etc.
    you can also use ppc traffic, it also converts good.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9027723].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author fetaklaci
      Originally Posted by Moneymaker2012 View Post

      Clickbank is a good opportunity, you can start building your list, drive traffic from youtube vides, articles etc.
      you can also use ppc traffic, it also converts good.
      Very ******* useful information.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9118170].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rubelbd
    you cant invest 150$ a month and get 100$ a day, which monthly its 3000$.
    if it was easy everyone would have done it.
    I am agree this information. If you want to earn daily $150 you have to invest $100 daily.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9029207].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author George8
    Youtube can work great for clickbank once you have your video ranked, also try setting up Google alerts for your niche!
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9029584].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Berkxz
    I also use the video to promote clickbank and my facebook fan page which i think is unique. Someday, i'll not pay to have a video testimonial
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9099812].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Berkxz
    To tell you frankly, i haven't bought any yet to build backlinks nor social bookmarking, but i've already sent a message to the gig owner and will buy after i got his reply. And, i'm just starting out so i haven't earned from clickbank yet.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9099925].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Brando95
    150$ a month really isn't that much for paid advertising if you wanna do something like ppc or a solo ad. I suggest you start working on mastering free traffic methods along with using that 150 on some good fiverr gigs, maybe a nice WP theme to look more professional or even some useful tools like scrapebox or market samurai. You can still reinvest your early earnings like you said you were wanting to do. But only once you start making some money off of the free traffic methods. That way you are still just breaking even if you lose money, which you probably will at the start. You will also have a more established authority site allowing that paid traffic to convert better and it will also give you a good bit of knowledge so you know where to direct that paid traffic.

    Try creating a 1-3 GOOD videos that will drive traffic to your site/product. Then post that video to ALL of the video sharing sites. Not just youtube, post the same video to metacafe, vimeo etc. Do the same with social media, make a tumblr page, facebook page, twitter page, you get it. There's plenty more free traffic methods here http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...ffic-tips.html
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9102111].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dodinda
    Try to get at least 35-50$ daily for Paid traffic (I have in mind specially PPC - Bing, 7search...), promote CB product, create cashflow (cb have weekly payments), so if you have 300-500$ for first week, it is ok, but of course if you know what you are doing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9102232].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jhonnybat
    Wow Excellent information for newbies like me.

    thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9103263].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ihearttaters
    So you want to make $100/day and only spend $150/month. Get real. That's an ROI of roughly 1900%. Good luck mate.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9118841].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dmsumar
    Start by building a list and give away lots of value, this way you build trust and relationship with your audience first then you concentrate on selling.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9118894].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author celente
    Originally Posted by 10kaday View Post

    yeah you will need some more to do padi traffic
    I agree with 10kaday

    Make your money, then keep reinvesting 30% - 40% in paid traffic, and keep the cycle going.

    List building is crucial but. These warrior that say clickbank is GAY and DOESNT WORK, are not doing funnels and are not building their list. Some of the most money made on clickbank and I am talking the top 100 sellers there with own product or super affiliates are building lists, pure and simple.

    Once you have clickbank lists, of BUYERS i mean, holy crap! Its like having and ATM in your backyard. I have not found anything else online that works as well as having a clickbank buyers list, and even in silly niches. As they want MORE AND MORE AND MORE....and on the story goes.

    Once you have a list, you will make some sales....I said SOME! once you have a BUYERS list, well, you can say goodbye to your job look after your buyers list and offer them stuff and CLEAN UP....I mean ASOLUTELY, and POSITIVELY CLEAN UP!.

    Most is in the LIST! Yes I agree there. But the real power and MONEY IS IN YOUR BUYERS list! Its powerful you know waking up and knowing if you send one email to these guys, you will have nice money rolling in just hours later, sometimes within MINUTES.

    Build communities too, and followings, and get people craving more of what you have on offer, if you do not have products plug recurring stuff on clickbank. People do not understand the power of clickbank, cause they do it wrong. Help people first, and then watch the money follow. Its how it has always worked since the 1700's
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9129010].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author neontiger
      I'm taking every piece of advice into consideration, recently my budget has increased to 1000$ per month.

      I should reiterate to those who repetitively deny to follow the topic that I'm not looking into a ROI made up of 150$ in investment, as I said I plan on reinvesting my early profits.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9129914].message }}

Trending Topics