How to get accepted in Maxbounty and NeverBlue?

by adidam
21 replies
Hello,

I am pretty much experienced in CPA and PPD (Incentive Marketing) but now I want to move to PPC with CPA (Non Incentive) and for that I gotta need to join some good networks like MB and NB. I do have PeerFly but it lacks offers big time.

So let me know what to do?

Thanks!
#accepted #maxbounty #neverblue
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9036609].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author adidam
      Originally Posted by Greedy View Post

      Join more CPA Networks

      What kind offers are you looking for?
      I am looking for the offers which works and converts best with Facebook Ads.

      Let me know if you can help.
      Signature

      Regards,
      Adidam

      Add me on Skype: AdidamHere

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9036636].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Greedy
        Originally Posted by adidam View Post

        I am looking for the offers which works and converts best with Facebook Ads.

        Let me know if you can help.
        Well, not many people are going to share a specific offer with you, I would suggest joining MaxBounty and NeverBlue like planned. There is a great selection of offers there!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9039000].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author adidam
          Originally Posted by Greedy View Post

          Well, not many people are going to share a specific offer with you, I would suggest joining MaxBounty and NeverBlue like planned. There is a great selection of offers there!
          Well, You got any idea of how to get into the MaxBounty and NeverBlue?

          As they rejected my application because of my country.

          Thanks
          Signature

          Regards,
          Adidam

          Add me on Skype: AdidamHere

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9039076].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Greedy
            Originally Posted by adidam View Post

            Well, You got any idea of how to get into the MaxBounty and NeverBlue?

            As they rejected my application because of my country.

            Thanks
            Reach out to them via Skype or a phone call.

            If you search online you can find people who work their skypes.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9041723].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author cpa Boy
            Originally Posted by adidam View Post

            Well, You got any idea of how to get into the MaxBounty and NeverBlue?

            As they rejected my application because of my country.

            Thanks

            Hi,

            May I know from which country you applied ?
            As I have few suggestions to share in that case
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9042687].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author adidam
              Originally Posted by cpa Boy View Post

              Hi,

              May I know from which country you applied ?
              As I have few suggestions to share in that case
              I am from India. Please help me man
              Signature

              Regards,
              Adidam

              Add me on Skype: AdidamHere

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9043307].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ThePhi14
    To get accepted into MaxBounty you'll need to have a phone interview with your assigned Affiliate Manager. They're not gonna approve you without the phone call.
    Btw Facebook Ads can be tough as Facebook bans affiliates pretty fast (especially as a newbie).
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9036908].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author adidam
      Originally Posted by ThePhi14 View Post

      To get accepted into MaxBounty you'll need to have a phone interview with your assigned Affiliate Manager. They're not gonna approve you without the phone call.
      Btw Facebook Ads can be tough as Facebook bans affiliates pretty fast (especially as a newbie).
      Well, I heard that Facebook hates affiliate alot. But one thing more using Prosper 202 can save my ass. Anyways, Let me know which CPA Networks converts the best with Facebook Ads?

      Thanks
      Signature

      Regards,
      Adidam

      Add me on Skype: AdidamHere

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9037633].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Droopy Dawg
    I'm a member of pretty much every CPA network accept MaxPounty... they turned me down twice for some reason. Never bothered calling, but that's one idea. If you get turned down, give them a call and plead your case. I never called because I have so many other options that MaxBouty wasn't that serious to me.
    Signature


    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9037052].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author adidam
      Originally Posted by Droopy Dawg View Post

      I'm a member of pretty much every CPA network accept MaxPounty... they turned me down twice for some reason. Never bothered calling, but that's one idea. If you get turned down, give them a call and plead your case. I never called because I have so many other options that MaxBouty wasn't that serious to me.
      I do understand. You must be having some better networks also then MaxBounty. It's awesome dude.

      Well, What networks do you recommend me joining to promote it on Facebook Ads?

      Thanks!
      Signature

      Regards,
      Adidam

      Add me on Skype: AdidamHere

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9037636].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Droopy Dawg
        Originally Posted by adidam View Post

        I do understand. You must be having some better networks also then MaxBounty. It's awesome dude.

        Well, What networks do you recommend me joining to promote it on Facebook Ads?

        Thanks!
        Depends on what you're promoting. Peefly, NeverBlue and Adworkmedia has good offers. If you're in the health niche you can apply at MarketHealth and SellHealth. If you'd like to promote physical products Share-A-Sale has some.

        What you should do is... visit Offervault its the hub for most offers. if you find offers that you'd like to promote, you could apply to the network that has these/those offers.
        Signature


        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9041887].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JP Sauve
      Originally Posted by Droopy Dawg View Post

      I'm a member of pretty much every CPA network accept MaxPounty... they turned me down twice for some reason. Never bothered calling...
      That's likely why you were turned down.
      Signature
      MaxBounty.com is a CPA network that pays weekly.
      The largest rewards program in CPA – solely for MaxBounty affiliates!
      > > > > > http://www.AffiliateRewards.com < < < < <
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9038256].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kenster
    I did this a while ago but should be of help for getting into the big networks. If you do the little extra things, you shouldn't have a problem at all!

    Good luck

    >> http://www.warriorforum.com/ad-netwo...cceptance.html
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9037349].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nocturnal911
    Give them a call, you will get approved.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9037533].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author adidam
      Originally Posted by nocturnal911 View Post

      Give them a call, you will get approved.
      Where can I have the phone number. Because whenever I have applied for Maxbounty, I never found any phone number or skype ID to call them..

      Also what will be the appropriate time (What Time with Timezone) to call them?

      Thanks a lot
      Signature

      Regards,
      Adidam

      Add me on Skype: AdidamHere

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9037630].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    Originally Posted by adidam View Post

    Hello,

    I am pretty much experienced in CPA and PPD (Incentive Marketing) but now I want to move to PPC with CPA (Non Incentive) and for that I gotta need to join some good networks like MB and NB. I do have PeerFly but it lacks offers big time.

    So let me know what to do?

    Thanks!
    Why not just start applying to the networks???
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9043126].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tristatemedia
    good luck with neverblue....
    i have alot of experience and they turned me down.
    ===============
    maxbounty and peerfly......awesome
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9046738].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Andrew23
    I got into Neverblue with 0 experience or sales proof. I just showed them a pay stub of mine from my old part time marketing job and they accepted me.

    I tried Adsimilis but the guy said "I'm gonna need a recommendation from somebody who knows me". I just laughed and went to another network. What a blithering idiot. Guarantee that bullshit could cost them millions in new users.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9046921].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author eltahan
    Hello guys
    i got accepted by Neverblue
    but they wanna me answer some Questions before i could log in
    please Help Me guys i don't want to lose this chance

    1- What type of traffic do you run?
    2- What geos do you cover?
    3- What verticals work best with your traffic?
    4- How much money are you looking to generate with Neverblue on a monthly basis?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9388522].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author justicejr
    I have been to sign up neverblue but they reject my appication. After 1 years, I create gaming niche blog which get traffic 500 visitors perday and make money around $100 per month. I got email from senior manager from neverblue to invite me to join neverblue via my email gaming niche site. I was very impress. He is very support to help me for get account. I got neverblue account in only 2 days after signup via him. I think I am very lucky because I heard Accepting in neverblue is very difficult.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9831329].message }}

Trending Topics