Here's the proof since proof is all people want:
Here's the expenses, (most never show this part, only big screenshots of earnings):
NOTE: The costs show a start date of June 10th. Reason being I relaunched this campaign using the same campaign and ad as the previously profitable one. (You can and should take advantage of positive social proof and shares on facebook).
So my ROI is 147% which is fantastic. I have read in a lot of groups and things on facebook about people asking if they should kill campaigns if they're not getting 100%+ roi. I say anything above 0% is a keeper! Don't be fooled by people bragging about 200%+ roi campaigns, sure they exist but they don't get those with every attempt.
Oh and for those who are going to ask here's the details of this one:
- I used PPE, (Page Post Engagement), as the objective for this ad.
- I post a real post on a real page.
- I used OCPM as the bidding type with default values.
- The audience is around 500,000 total for this ad.
- I used audience insights to find unique interests to target for this ad.
Now I know people might be confused with audience insights, so I also shot a video showing how to use it. It's below, view it and hopefully you get something of value out of it.
Remember one attempt is not good enough. It takes several to make it work.