CPA offers with Facebook Ads

by CoolMusic 12 replies
Hi,

My CPA network rep tells that to be successful with Facebook Ads, I'll need to have many FB accounts because they'll eventually get banned since FB's not friendly with CPA.

My question is... how do I have multiple payment sources (credit cards? Paypal?) to fund each of the accounts? I'm assuming that if you use the same one, FB will know it and just ban all accounts with the same credit card on file.

All advice is appreciated. Also, I'm willing to hire someone for some quick consultation if you're able to help me get up to speed on using FB Ads for CPA faster.

Thanks!
#ad networks (cpm/cpl, display) #ads #cpa #facebook #offers
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Josh Mayers
    Hey

    Have you tried linking your Paypal account to fund your ad campaigns rather than multiple credit cards?

    Just fund your account and make different Paypal emails for your one account.

    Maybe try this because im sure it'd be a hassle trying to use different payment methods.

    Hope this helps out!

    -Josh
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9314026].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author CoolMusic
      Originally Posted by Josh Mayers View Post

      Hey

      Have you tried linking your Paypal account to fund your ad campaigns rather than multiple credit cards?

      Just fund your account and make different Paypal emails for your one account.

      Maybe try this because im sure it'd be a hassle trying to use different payment methods.

      Hope this helps out!

      -Josh
      Thanks, Josh. Can you tell me if you've tried this? I read that FB has some way of knowing which PP account is associated with the the emails, and could track them back to the same PP acct.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9315801].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    Originally Posted by CoolMusic View Post

    Hi,

    My CPA network rep tells that to be successful with Facebook Ads, I'll need to have many FB accounts because they'll eventually get banned since FB's not friendly with CPA.

    My question is... how do I have multiple payment sources (credit cards? Paypal?) to fund each of the accounts? I'm assuming that if you use the same one, FB will know it and just ban all accounts with the same credit card on file.

    All advice is appreciated. Also, I'm willing to hire someone for some quick consultation if you're able to help me get up to speed on using FB Ads for CPA faster.

    Thanks!
    Just stay within their TOS and you shouldn't have too many problems. Most of the time when people have issues it's because they are pushing boundaries.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9314147].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DamianGil
    I agree with ChrisBa, stick with the TOS. Many people tend to trick the system by changing stuff after the ad gets approved and stuff. Now Facebook is more vigilant and they are not flexible. I have been suspended once from using Fb ads and I had to wait like 2 months for they wanting to "talk the problem over" and solve it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9314335].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vask
    Stay within the rules and you'll be fine. I run a ton of whitehat CPA campaigns on FB.

    If for some reason your offer isn't allowed, then just build a squeeze page and monetize it on the backend.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9314378].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Avocado Plugins
      Yes, I do agree with the rest in regards to not pushing the boundaries.

      However there is one more way of getting you ads on Facebook and this one is more of an organic way and might take some time. But will pay off.

      Use facebook group id extractor (there are many of them out there choose the one you like), convert those ids into emails (once again most of the tools have this feature as well). Once that's done go ahead and import your emails into Facebook.... give it a few months and if you do it every day it will grow to a good amount of users TARGETED to your niche. The next step is to post up your CPA offers.

      Once again this is a more tedious approach but I always like throwing alternatives out there because it might not help you but someone else reading it might benefit from it.
      Signature
      Let our lean, healthy and shredded WordPress Plugins make you more money... start here.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9315750].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author CoolMusic
        Originally Posted by Avocado Plugins View Post

        Yes, I do agree with the rest in regards to not pushing the boundaries.

        However there is one more way of getting you ads on Facebook and this one is more of an organic way and might take some time. But will pay off.

        Use facebook group id extractor (there are many of them out there choose the one you like), convert those ids into emails (once again most of the tools have this feature as well). Once that's done go ahead and import your emails into Facebook.... give it a few months and if you do it every day it will grow to a good amount of users TARGETED to your niche. The next step is to post up your CPA offers.

        Once again this is a more tedious approach but I always like throwing alternatives out there because it might not help you but someone else reading it might benefit from it.
        Thanks for the suggestion. I'm reading that Facebook has found a way to prevent custom audiences that have been scraped. Are you saying that, if they're turned into emails rather than ID's, and uploaded as custom audiences slowly over time, that they won't be prevented by FB?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9315819].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Avocado Plugins
          Originally Posted by CoolMusic View Post

          Thanks for the suggestion. I'm reading that Facebook has found a way to prevent custom audiences that have been scraped. Are you saying that, if they're turned into emails rather than ID's, and uploaded as custom audiences slowly over time, that they won't be prevented by FB?
          Yes basically if you have a page and you keep growing that page and you get like 10K real users from all the imports overtime - then you can post whatever you want including CPA offers.

          This way you don't have to care about TOS or whatnot. It is like owning your own property instead of renting think of it like that. Takes time but definitely worth it.
          Signature
          Let our lean, healthy and shredded WordPress Plugins make you more money... start here.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9315903].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author jokerit
        Hello, I was reading your comment, but there is one thing I didnt understand, what do you mean with "import your emails into Facebook", import them in Ad accounts or where? A profile? I never hears abalut importing emails into FB page, can you be more specific? thanks!!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11031784].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author CoolMusic
      Originally Posted by vask View Post

      Stay within the rules and you'll be fine. I run a ton of whitehat CPA campaigns on FB.

      If for some reason your offer isn't allowed, then just build a squeeze page and monetize it on the backend.
      Thanks. For whatever reason, my affiliate manager is telling me that it's not a matter of IF my FB accounts will get banned for running CPA offers, but WHEN.

      I'd love to chat with you to understand what you're doing right and hear about your experience with it. Do you have a little time to Skype with me?

      Thanks!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9315808].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author vask
        Originally Posted by CoolMusic View Post

        Thanks. For whatever reason, my affiliate manager is telling me that it's not a matter of IF my FB accounts will get banned for running CPA offers, but WHEN.
        Its cause your affiliate manager only has experiences with running shady shit on FB.

        Originally Posted by CoolMusic View Post

        I'd love to chat with you to understand what you're doing right and hear about your experience with it. Do you have a little time to Skype with me?

        Thanks!
        I don't check skype very often and I'm rarely on here anymore. Hit me up on FB if you wanna talk. Might take me a couple days/weeks to get back to you depending on how busy I am though.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9316364].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ankee1991
    Basically what other people here are saying, keep it whitehat and you probably won't have to deal with multiple FB accounts but it sounds like your AM is expecting you to go a more aggressive route with your campaigns(cloaking, etc) in that case you're going to have to learn how to deal with multiple accounts, proxies, VCC's and the like.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9316552].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics