No Conversions, Now What

8 replies
I have been reading and researching day and night to learn CPA and I have hit another road block. I am running a Maxbounty offer on Facebook. I wanted to find the target market for my offer. So, I ran several ads at different ages with different pics.

In about a day and half, I have gotten just under 300 clicks. The problem, I have gotten 0 conversions on the campaign. I know that the traffic is not targeted yet. However, I expected some reaction after 300 clicks.

At this point, do I

a). Hang in there a little longer and narrow the target audience by age and pics.

b). Pic a different offer to run and conclude that the traffic source that I am using does not work for this offer.

c). Something else that I am not thinking of.

Any help and guidance would be greatly appreciated.
#conversions
  • Profile picture of the author Technito
    Well if the traffic is not targeted, then that's surely a big part of the problem. When targeting on Facebook, you should not only target by demographics, but also by interests, likes, groups, occupation etc.

    But then it also really depends on your offer as well. My advice is to never write an ad that's misleading, including your image. Because doing so may give you a high click through rate, but little to no conversions. The idea is to attract highly targeted prospects to click your ad. Not curiosity ad clickers.
    Signature

    Want to Truly Lean How to Become a "Super Affiliate"? See How in This FREE Video Training. -> Click Here <-

    A smart man knows his limits. A wise man knows he has none.

    ~Unknown

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9334500].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author RunMarty
      Originally Posted by Technito View Post

      Well if the traffic is not targeted, then that's surely a big part of the problem. When targeting on Facebook, you should not only target by demographics, but also by interests, likes, groups, occupation etc.

      But then it also really depends on your offer as well. My advice is to never write an ad that's misleading, including your image. Because doing so may give you a high click through rate, but little to no conversions. The idea is to attract highly targeted prospects to click your ad. Not curiosity ad clickers.
      When I say that the ad is not targeted yet, I mean that I am still attempting to determine the correct age and pic that offer the highest CTR. The interest, like and groups are all correctly relevant.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9334509].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GodOfCPA
    Most likely your offer is terrible, in that case. Are you pre-selling it, with an angle that's relevant to your interest targeting? When you're getting reasonable CTR and no conversions, all you can do is test landing page elements and different offers in the same niche. That's the way forward for you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9334516].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author RunMarty
      Originally Posted by GodOfCPA View Post

      Most likely your offer is terrible, in that case. Are you pre-selling it, with an angle that's relevant to your interest targeting? When you're getting reasonable CTR and no conversions, all you can do is test landing page elements and different offers in the same niche. That's the way forward for you.
      I have not used a lander to this point because it is a simple install game. Should I use a lander here or just move on to another offer?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9334808].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author GodOfCPA
        Originally Posted by RunMarty View Post

        I have not used a lander to this point because it is a simple install game. Should I use a lander here or just move on to another offer?
        I'd suggest using a lander that has several gaming offers on it, all with a similar theme. There is more chance of you getting at least one conversion like this, and sometimes several at once - especially if you have a short introduction that follows on from your ad copy and relates the games to your interest targeting.

        If you search "free games" on google, you'll see plenty of inspiration for multi-game landing pages (click on the adwords ads).
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9335153].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author osmanko
    Review your landing page and your traffic if you been using conversion vis landing page >> type of the words ... or if you been send traffic directory to offer >> this is backing to your traffic ..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9334752].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author streamerguy
    You must be not understand your audience and your offer.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9334802].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Royalrevenue
    What kind offer was that? Freebies? or sale?
    get a sale is not mush easy as get free conversion.
    But can i know the vertical?
    Signature
    www.royalrevenue.com - Daily payment CPA network- PayPal/paxum/Bitcoin
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9334824].message }}

Trending Topics