Want to get back to CPA marketing

by kkunal
20 replies
Hey all Warriors,

I was doing CPA marketing a year back but did not have a good success. But I was learning and improvising. That kept me going. Unfortunately I had to take a break and its over a year I have not been into CPA marketing.

I desperately wanna come back to what I was doing. So here I am asking asking all my fellow warriors to help me come back to CPA.

Any suggestions, learning or tips would be of great help to me.

Thanks all.
#back #cpa #marketing
  • Profile picture of the author AndreaThomas
    hey there,

    a year is definitely a long time specifically in internet marketing space, if you can tell us which niche you are trying to go after this time, people over here may help you find better traffic sources or something like that.

    Good luck!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9503504].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author kkunal
      Originally Posted by AndreaThomas View Post

      hey there,

      a year is definitely a long time specifically in internet marketing space, if you can tell us which niche you are trying to go after this time, people over here may help you find better traffic sources or something like that.

      Good luck!
      Hey Adrea,
      Many thanks for reply.

      I previously used to focus on dating niche using POF and Fb PPC. I would definitely like to explore few more verticals though.
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9503559].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9504757].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author kkunal
      Originally Posted by Greedy View Post

      Go on mission to learn everything you can find about CPA.
      Hey Greedy. Thanks for motivation and reply.

      Though I know about CPA but I am going to give it a head start again. Right from the scratch.
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9506383].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author badboy_Nick
    Originally Posted by kkunal View Post

    Hey all Warriors,

    I was doing CPA marketing a year back but did not have a good success. But I was learning and improvising. That kept me going. Unfortunately I had to take a break and its over a year I have not been into CPA marketing.

    I desperately wanna come back to what I was doing. So here I am asking asking all my fellow warriors to help me come back to CPA.

    Any suggestions, learning or tips would be of great help to me.

    Thanks all.
    Sure - pick a CPA offer that is lead based compared to sales based. They are a lot easier to convert, especially if you are driving targeted but slightly more expensive PPC traffic like Adwords or BING. Probably start out with any lower paying offer to reduce your risk and learn how CPA works today first. Then once you bring your experience back up to speed to how the game has changed, you can diversify into the higher end of the CPL market.

    Nick
    Signature
    Read my incredible story: www.affiliatechamp.co.uk
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9506480].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author kkunal
      Originally Posted by badboy_Nick View Post

      Sure - pick a CPA offer that is lead based compared to sales based. They are a lot easier to convert, especially if you are driving targeted but slightly more expensive PPC traffic like Adwords or BING. Probably start out with any lower paying offer to reduce your risk and learn how CPA works today first. Then once you bring your experience back up to speed to how the game has changed, you can diversify into the higher end of the CPL market.

      Nick
      Thanks Nick.
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9511929].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MarkHernandez
    FB has changed drastically in the meanwhile to say the least, but if you have done PPC before, it should be fairly easy to get back in to the game..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9506747].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BlackFox
    Focus on offers that convert easily and do volume. Once you master that then scale to offers with higher payouts.
    Originally Posted by kkunal View Post

    Hey all Warriors,

    I was doing CPA marketing a year back but did not have a good success. But I was learning and improvising. That kept me going. Unfortunately I had to take a break and its over a year I have not been into CPA marketing.

    I desperately wanna come back to what I was doing. So here I am asking asking all my fellow warriors to help me come back to CPA.

    Any suggestions, learning or tips would be of great help to me.

    Thanks all.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9506919].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author FLIRCHI
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9506996].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ewikk055
      it's all about generating traffic...no traffic no conversions, no conversions...no sales.,,..pretty straight forward stuff..
      Signature

      Can we sell these? hollar.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9507015].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author kkunal
      Originally Posted by FLIRCHI View Post

      I have some good offer in Dating sphere. Just 2 types of targeting: age (21-60) and GEO.
      Contact me if you are interested : stacey.kavratka
      Are you from any affiliate network?
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9511999].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JosephGipson
    if you want to stick with PPC then FB is still one of the best places to get started with. of course you will face some limitations..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9512463].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Action Man
    why ll the abreviations cpa whats that?
    Signature

    "Love conquers all things except poverty and toothache" (Mae West)

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9515251].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Action Man
      all the newbies have not a clue
      Signature

      "Love conquers all things except poverty and toothache" (Mae West)

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9515256].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Action Man
        dont do cpa or whatever treat folks with respect
        Signature

        "Love conquers all things except poverty and toothache" (Mae West)

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9515257].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author JoeFerguson
          Originally Posted by kkunal View Post

          Hey all Warriors,

          I was doing CPA marketing a year back but did not have a good success. But I was learning and improvising. That kept me going. Unfortunately I had to take a break and its over a year I have not been into CPA marketing.

          I desperately wanna come back to what I was doing. So here I am asking asking all my fellow warriors to help me come back to CPA.

          Any suggestions, learning or tips would be of great help to me.

          Thanks all.
          If you think you have a good foundation of CPA and a plan as to how to promote offers, then I would suggest joining a CPA network. MaxBounty perhaps?

          Originally Posted by Action Man View Post

          dont do cpa or whatever treat folks with respect
          Please stop spamming the threads with nonsense.
          Signature
          Increase your revenue and earn a $1000 bonus as a new affiliate at MaxBounty.com!

          For additional advice and industry happenings, head over to MaxBounty's Blog!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9516041].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author kkunal
            Originally Posted by JoeFerguson View Post

            If you think you have a good foundation of CPA and a plan as to how to promote offers, then I would suggest joining a CPA network. MaxBounty perhaps?
            Jeo am with MB. I have an approved account but I was off touch for sometime. What kind of offers would you suggest me to start with. I'll try to draft a plan to promote it.
            Signature
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9519948].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Action Man
        so what is cpa for my audience
        Signature

        "Love conquers all things except poverty and toothache" (Mae West)

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9515260].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author LindaIvy
    CPA is evergreen market, some rules and regulations of ad networks change but I would still go with CPA if I had choice..

    good luck!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9515930].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisWJohnson
    Banned
    CPA is really a big industry in Internet marketing World!

    When you learn the rules and techniques then you are ready to earn huge CPA commissions!
    Maybe the fastest way to earn money online is CPA!

    Chris
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9520105].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author svetod
      Originally Posted by ChrisWJohnson View Post

      CPA is really a big industry in Internet marketing World!

      When you learn the rules and techniques then you are ready to earn huge CPA commissions!
      Maybe the fastest way to earn money online is CPA!

      Chris
      I can only second this comment. CPA/CPL is probably the fastest way start making decent money online.
      Signature
      Want To Know How I Make Money Online? Read my story http://affiliate-lifestyle.com/
      Follow me on Instagram for Daily Inspiration & Free Tips: svetlintodd
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9520211].message }}

Trending Topics