Automated Uploading To Photobucket... (more)
» SE Dominator $37.00
SEO Automation Software. Backlinking Software... (more)
» XinglaPro Blog Carnival Submitter
Advanced Blog Carnival Submitter... (more)
» Backlink Submitter
Backlink Submitter... (more)
» Wordpress Commenter
Build Thousands of High PR Backlinks in One Click! Great Conversion!... (more)
Do U skaDoogle?
There's been a lot of talk about LinkBaiting in the blogosphere, and I'd like to weigh in.
First let me mention something very important. Google gives more ranking weight to what they call authoritative sites and pages. An authoritative site or page has many outbound and inbound links. So now having links to your site is important to your success online. More simply, inbound links also drive traffic to your site.
So now we have link exchanges and link sales and link finding software. We have free articles on anything you could possibly think of that all contain links back to the author's site. But we can also use LinkBaiting. What is LinkBaiting?
LinkBaiting is viral marketing for links, and we love viral marketing. Like all viral marketing, the goal is to get people to write about and pass around your link so that you get free exposure and traffic. You need to give people a reason to mention you in their blog or on their website,. So, you need something newsworthy or at least write-worthy to get a news source to mention you.
All good LinkBaiting relies on a hook, and below I have listed different hook categories:
The goal is to offer something so unique and mentionable that other sites will link to your site for free. Other sites will see that mention and add their own in true Viral Marketing fashion. Making you think?
Here are six LinkBaiting Ideass:
- Come up with an easy free tool for people in your niche or subject to use, and spread it around.
- Watch the RSS feeds like a hawk. Jump on and cover a good news story. Comment on a blog or two to get things rolling.
- Write a funny list or post in your subject area.
- Find some funny pics related to your subject area.
- Come up with some original research (the 10 Most Profitable Programs on Commission Junction This Week was the most popular post on my blog).
- Give away a free web template, ebook , WordPress plugin or graphics file.