It Does Not Stop With the Ad
Most Internet entrepreneurs make the mistake of spending too much creating such a riveting and clickable ad but do not bother about anything else. People like these are making a big mistake.
When a person clicks, the worst that can happen is to be redirected to a homepage of a blog or a website and there is no attempt at establishing a relationship with people who click but do not buy. When this happens, they are unable to boost their conversion rates for every dollar that they spent.
If you are selling services or products, it is only natural that you should make sales and also build your fan base at the same time. In order to do that, here are some tips:
- Build a very, very specific page that you would be redirecting your “clickers” to. That is called a landing page. You can also build more than one landing page that would address the specific needs of your target audience depending on the assortment of keywords you will be bidding on.
- Avoid contextual advertising as they bring too many clicks and most of them simply out of curiosity and they can harm your ROI. You may need to opt out of non-search specific traffic.
- Your landing page should offer a high quality free resource like an e-book, podcast or some type of tutorial which is related to what you are selling directly. The reason for this is that when you are informing people about the subject of the service or product that you are selling, you are in effect engaging in a very effective form or selling while forming a relationship with your target customer.
- Ensure that your free item can only be claimed by RSS autoresponder or an email which allows you to build a list. This helps you stay in contact with your prospective customer.
- You need to make sure that you inform your prospective customers that aside from the free item that you are giving away they will receive a newsletter or some email updates. You must never forget to inform or you may get complaints that you are spamming.
All those tips may result in outright sales. However, the real profits are to come from those who will slowly warm up to your product after they get great quality content from you.
*FREE Videos* - Up To 60% Conversions And Up To $18.74 Per Click