On-page optimization may include the choice of the specific keywords but other factors also have an effect, like where the keywords are placed and likewise how many of these terms, are included in the content. But whatever the strategies, the fact still remains that the choice of keywords has the biggest impact on users.
The specific keywords will be the most effective in targeting the quality prospects into your website. This keyword research has the most impact in this search for the most appropriate and relevant keywords or phrases and the use of keyword tools have a bigger impact here.
While the keyword tool will only roll out a list of suggested keywords and phrases, it is still you who will pick out the best choice. There are common mistakes encountered when doing this search for the most appropriate terms to use, and some of them are found below.
- One common mistake is writing the content first based on a particular topic and then research and pick-out the keywords after the contents later. While content theme is important, it is likewise important that you write the topics built around the keywords you have chosen.
- A good content topic can be written with specific keywords in mind, so make the research a priority. Use keyword suggestion tools and pick out the best relevant keywords or phrases that will best describe your site or products, and not just manual choice of terms.
- Have your keywords or phrases researched with a purpose of maximizing success of your online campaign. Forgetting this objective will not give you the ultimate result and you may have click throughs from prospects but these clicks will not result to conversions.
- Pick out the keywords or phrases not necessarily the highest ranking, but also the traffic and other factors that will have an impact on the choice of these words. These high ranking terms may not give you the traffic that is specific.
- While you may be using keyword tools in your research, these tools will only roll out suggested terms and picking out the best will rest on your shoulders. Thus, you have to use your good sense and make this your guide between the balance of keyword rank and the best relevance it can give to your site.
What if you can't get more website traffic? Here's a "secret snowball traffic system" that has generated over 1,175,000 visitors for my tiny websites. Click Here Now to get this free video that will show you how to make it happen for your sites. Click Here Now!