Sometimes the best help I can give is just sharing ideas on how to do more with less of my development work.
So I think it would be helpful to put together a small PDF (10 pages?) that covers the tech used in a recent project I did and give it out to people.
- Try and hire a content marketer or a freelance writer to do it for me?
- Hire an editor to just manage the project since maybe I'm confusing the writers on upwork with my requests?
- Just record a conversation I have with a friend, auto transcribe it, then get someone to clean up the writing? Then hire someone to format, etc.
Is there a smarter way to go about personal content generation like this?
Some other info:
The outline might look like this:
i. Intro / About
1. Goal: Teach Guitar Solos Online
2. Tech Option 1: Static Website with Patreon
3. Tech Option 2: Wordpress Site with Memberful Plugin
4. Tech Option 3: Package a PDF, song, and a video as a gumroad product
5. Resources: List of things to help you along your way
6. Contact: Links to my site / email / blog / whatever for further questions
The audience would be other music pros interested in building their own educational products.
I'd probably put it up on gumroad for $2 and give free codes out to music instructors.