13 replies
Hi warriors,

I've got a lot of time on my hands and want to learn something fun that is related to internet marketing. Nothing too technical!

Any ideas you suggest I'll take a look at. Hopefully I'll find something
that resonates with me.
#study #time
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Sven300
    For me, the "fun" is to learn something useful and written in a clear and pleasant way.
    Here's somme suggestions. These books are the best in their category... and will inspire you!

    The one you will probably find the most fun is the first one I suggest.. and this is

    Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcom Gladwell

    Other books written by Gladwell are very good too.

    How to Master the Art of Selling byTom Hopkins

    Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action by Simon Sinek

    Leaders Eat Last: Why Some Teams Pull Together and Others Don't by Simon Sinek

    Influence, the Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini

    Permission Marketing by Seth Godin,

    Brand Against the Machine by John Morgan

    Content Machine: Use Content Marketing to Build a 7-figure Business With Zero Advertising by Dan Norris

    How to Setup High Conversion Sales Funnels by Ron Chamberlain (free on kindle)

    List Building 101: How to Engage Your Subscribers by Charles A. Wiley

    Big Al's MLM Sponsoring Magic How To Build A Network Marketing Team Quickly

    Go Pro - 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional by Eric Worre

    The Seven Habits of Highly Effective Network Marketing Professionals by Stephen Covey

    Good reading!
    Signature
    I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it. Thomas Jefferson
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11330837].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author baronet
      Originally Posted by Sven300 View Post

      For me, the "fun" is to learn something useful and written in a clear and pleasant way.
      Here's somme suggestions. These books are the best in their category... and will inspire you!

      The one you will probably find the most fun is the first one I suggest.. and this is

      Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcom Gladwell

      Other books written by Gladwell are very good too.

      How to Master the Art of Selling byTom Hopkins

      Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action by Simon Sinek

      Leaders Eat Last: Why Some Teams Pull Together and Others Don't by Simon Sinek

      Influence, the Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini

      Permission Marketing by Seth Godin,

      Brand Against the Machine by John Morgan

      Content Machine: Use Content Marketing to Build a 7-figure Business With Zero Advertising by Dan Norris

      How to Setup High Conversion Sales Funnels by Ron Chamberlain (free on kindle)

      List Building 101: How to Engage Your Subscribers by Charles A. Wiley

      Big Al's MLM Sponsoring Magic How To Build A Network Marketing Team Quickly

      Go Pro - 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional by Eric Worre

      The Seven Habits of Highly Effective Network Marketing Professionals by Stephen Covey

      Good reading!
      Thanks for the suggestions - I'll take a look at some of them
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11331434].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author YourGoToWriter
    What's fun for you can be boring for others. But if I would suggest something that you can do with your free time, I'll definitely go for something that is of your interest. Are you into writing? Are you great with socialization? I hope you can be more specific, so we can give you specific answers, as well. -Micah
    Signature
    First 100 Subscribers Only: LIFETIME 50% DISCOUNT on Content Writing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11330965].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author baronet
      Originally Posted by YourGoToWriter View Post

      What's fun for you can be boring for others. But if I would suggest something that you can do with your free time, I'll definitely go for something that is of your interest. Are you into writing? Are you great with socialization? I hope you can be more specific, so we can give you specific answers, as well. -Micah
      Hi, sorry for not being more specific.

      I'm looking for something slightly technical but not coding, perhaps an online course, or something I could do in bite-size chunks. But I've not see anything yet that floats my boat. Hence putting a post here to get a few suggestions so that I can perhaps explore something I've not considered.

      My technical skills only extend to creating webpages, that's about it. I don't enjoy writing that much, but like anything that involves graphics.

      What I.T/Computer skills do people here have, that were fun to learn?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11331439].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kurt
        Originally Posted by baronet View Post

        Hi, sorry for not being more specific.

        I'm looking for something slightly technical but not coding, perhaps an online course, or something I could do in bite-size chunks. But I've not see anything yet that floats my boat. Hence putting a post here to get a few suggestions so that I can perhaps explore something I've not considered.

        My technical skills only extend to creating webpages, that's about it. I don't enjoy writing that much, but like anything that involves graphics.

        What I.T/Computer skills do people here have, that were fun to learn?
        Have you considered creating videos?
        Signature
        The very best marketing info. No spam. No email. No BS. Plus lots more!
        Warrior Special Deal: get $5 off with this coupon: wfsocialdeal5
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11331940].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11331445].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author workwithosmaan
    Originally Posted by baronet View Post

    Hi warriors,

    I've got a lot of time on my hands and want to learn something fun that is related to internet marketing. Nothing too technical!

    Any ideas you suggest I'll take a look at. Hopefully I'll find something
    that resonates with me.
    Hi

    You can learn about Email Marketing - Building Funnels & Advertising

    Once you acquire the skills, you can charge clients for it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11331537].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ryanbiddulph
    Hi Baronet,

    Tech stuff is watching paint dry for me

    But happy to RT to my 50,000 plus followers to spread the word.

    Ryan
    Signature
    Ryan Biddulph, Blogger, Author, World Traveling Digital Nomad
    If you want to become a full time blogger you can buy my eBook here
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11331751].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ace Maximus
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11332145].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SusheelLeion
    Banned
    StudyTime is a breath of fresh air in the gloomy world of procrastination, confusion and boredom that is high school.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11510747].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics