Back to the start , where do i begin ?

12 replies
Two years ago , cryptocurrency got my eye , but as i was 16 , i had no money to invest in , or nothing else.
Gaining some small amounts on faucets , and refferal sites.
Three months ago , i checked those refferal website and gather around +1k$ , and as my lazy head loves slow , but steady money i reinvested back to the same site.
The website was a scam , it shuted down 10 hours ago , and got away with my 1k$ , and much much more in bitcoin .
During this time of two years , i had really allot of ideas for making money , but i was not concentrated on a single idea , to make it working.
I have some basics of FB marketing , crypto currency , Desktop Applications , Basic Website creation, video , photography , and much much much more
Im 19 now , as i dont plan to go to University , i need some small earning , so i wanted to ask you guys from where did you start , i know that every start is hard , i didnt had any incomes for 6 months , and during that time , i studied very hard on possible business that i could run.
My priority is having someone who wants to learn , is curios , and consider himself as a hard worker
So please reply with some helpful / motivational tips,
#back #begin #start
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Originally Posted by Nemanja Vukmirovic View Post

    , so i wanted to ask you guys from where did you start , i know that every start is hard
    When I started my online business, I invested in an affiliate marketing course, and started to make money online with affiliate marketing. I learned everything I could to master promoting other people's products online.

    Once I knew how to market affiliate products, I then invested in an "Internet Marketing" (IM) course, an "email marketing" course and a "product creation" course.

    Thanks to those initial investments in my Internet Marketing education, I now have multiple products for sale online in my online sales funnel.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11346707].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author superowid
    Selling our skills as a freelancer is the best way if we don't have money to start with. I did that. And then used the profit to start the affiliate marketing. And then continued to other opportunities.
    Signature

    Hard time to keep promoting business? Don't worry!
    JUST USE MY GRAPHIC & VIDEO SERVICES
    . . . . . Let me help cutting your ad production cost! . . . . .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11346718].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author radu
    Originally Posted by Nemanja Vukmirovic View Post

    .. i wanted to ask you guys from where did you start , i know that every start is hard , i didnt had any incomes for 6 months , and during that time , i studied very hard on possible business that i could run.
    Affiliate marketing if you know how to make a simple funnel Fb Ad (or other source) => Pre-sell page => Offer

    Make a course on Udemy with what you know and add even more knowledge to make it valuable..

    Or Sell smth on Fiver
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11346744].message }}
  • If you are looking for some small income I would start with affiliate marketing and start figuring out email marketing.

    You can donthinks with no investments or you can use some paid software or ads to help out.

    As mentioned above, you can invest into a course to teach you some skills. Courses make the learning g faster instead of filtering through all the info online.

    I've purchased course and gone through everything online. Courses just keep you on track and are step by step.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11346966].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author naviown
    I think crypto is way to go. Crypto world is very young and as sooner you will jump in ,more knowledge you will have. There are many ways to earn from crypto world, such as trading, investing in ico's, masternodes. You also could learn about blockchain technology as it's our future. I have heard that many people, many business are looking for people who are experienced in blockchain technology. So crypto is the KING now
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11347603].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
    Originally Posted by Nemanja Vukmirovic View Post

    Two years ago , cryptocurrency got my eye , but as i was 16 , i had no money to invest in , or nothing else.
    Gaining some small amounts on faucets , and refferal sites.
    Three months ago , i checked those refferal website and gather around +1k$ , and as my lazy head loves slow , but steady money i reinvested back to the same site.
    The website was a scam , it shuted down 10 hours ago , and got away with my 1k$ , and much much more in bitcoin .
    During this time of two years , i had really allot of ideas for making money , but i was not concentrated on a single idea , to make it working.
    I have some basics of FB marketing , crypto currency , Desktop Applications , Basic Website creation, video , photography , and much much much more
    Im 19 now , as i dont plan to go to University , i need some small earning , so i wanted to ask you guys from where did you start , i know that every start is hard , i didnt had any incomes for 6 months , and during that time , i studied very hard on possible business that i could run.
    My priority is having someone who wants to learn , is curios , and consider himself as a hard worker
    So please reply with some helpful / motivational tips, anyone who want can add me on skype , im available 24/7 (nemanja9892)
    Geesh some here have Crypto on the brain,......

    I have tried plenty of things over the last 10 years, most have failed or weren't for me, (creating info, sites, products, PPC, PPV, lists, software creation) etc.

    With flyers being the last, (l gave that one 10 months and really thought that it would work in the time frame l gave) but it had a time blowout.

    I am messing about with l leveraged, derivative version of buying and selling stocks, which l won't go into, but let's say they they offer financial assistance.

    Found this guy that is a few years older than you, that l was originally skeptical off with the fast cars and such, but he appears to have a good understanding.


    Since l am starting off myself l cannot say that this guy is legit, but appears to be so, and also seems to be making consistent profits.

    You need to be disciplined and non-emotional or you could lose a lot, (most day and spring traders do initially).

    Tried Crypto, and wasn't crazy about it.

    The Stock Market probably isn't as safe as a digital product, but digital products have sale, ceiling issues, chargebacks, etc, and since the SM, has no ceiling, it does get people in.

    Some lost considerable amounts since they didn't get out early, (Crypto included) and some do well with it, so like most things online it entails risk, but if you can make it work, then.....

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11347621].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DWolfe
      Originally Posted by tagiscom View Post


      Since l am starting off myself l cannot say that this guy is legit, but appears to be so, and also seems to be making consistent profits.

      You need to be disciplined and non-emotional or you could lose a lot, (most day and spring traders do initially).

      Tried Crypto, and wasn't crazy about it.

      First the Original poster was already burned once doubt he wants to do that again. You gambled on bitcoin cash and one other and lost that does not qualify you as a expert. Please leave financial advice off the main forum.
      Signature

      Find a cure for Covid -19 join.worldcommunitygrid.org

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11347631].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    My priority is having someone who wants to learn , is curios , and consider himself as a hard worker
    So please reply with some helpful / motivational tips, anyone who want can add me on skype , im available 24/7 (nemanja9892)
    I don't understand the sentences above. Why do you need 'someone' -and giving your contact info on a public forum isn't a wise thing to do.

    Would be smart to focus on learning to do some work online to build an income.

    Suggest you spent some time checking the tutorials in the "Learn" section (link in black toolbar above) and threads by successful marketers in the various forum sections. Everything from freelancing to affiliate marketing - "works" - if you do.

    l cannot say that this guy is legit
    Then why would you recommend his video? "Cryptocurrency" and "ETF" is not 'internet marketing' - if the OP is upset at losing $1k I doubt risking more is what he should be doing.
    Signature
    Due to the current pandemic I will no longer be shaking hands or giving hugs. You may wave, bow to me or give me the finger...your choice.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11347623].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DWolfe
    Originally Posted by Nemanja Vukmirovic View Post

    During this time of two years , i had really allot of ideas for making money , but i was not concentrated on a single idea , to make it working.
    I have some basics of FB marketing , crypto currency , Desktop Applications , Basic Website creation, video , photography , and much much much more
    Im 19 now , as i dont plan to go to University , i need some small earning , so i wanted to ask you guys from where did you start , i know that every start is hard , i didnt had any incomes for 6 months , and during that time , i studied very hard on possible business that i could run.
    Why not go to a University and pick up some valuable skills? Are their any small jobs in your country where you can make a few dollars on the side ? What about combing your website, video, and photo skills to help local business in marketing ? These are just basic examples.
    Signature

    Find a cure for Covid -19 join.worldcommunitygrid.org

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11347628].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
    Originally Posted by Kay King View Post

    I don't understand the sentences above. Why do you need 'someone' -and giving your contact info on a public forum isn't a wise thing to do.

    Would be smart to focus on learning to do some work online to build an income.

    Suggest you spent some time checking the tutorials in the "Learn" section (link in black toolbar above) and threads by successful marketers in the various forum sections. Everything from freelancing to affiliate marketing - "works" - if you do.

    Then why would you recommend his video? "Cryptocurrency" and "ETF" is not 'internet marketing' - if the OP is upset at losing $1k I doubt risking more is what he should be doing.
    True, that he lost 1k on Crypto, but he also said that he has experience in that, so he seems to be saying he would consider trying again.


    Originally Posted by DWolfe View Post

    First the Original poster was already burned once doubt he wants to do that again. You gambled on bitcoin cash and one other and lost that does not qualify you as a expert. Please leave financial advice off the main forum.
    I have some basics of FB marketing , crypto currency , Desktop Applications , Basic Website creation, video , photography , and much much much more
    I agree that he doesn't want to do it that way again, but he has left the door open.

    No, it doesn't qualify me as an expert, just someone trying to help.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11347668].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    There is a reason those 'investment' posts are relegated to the Off Topic section.
    Signature
    Due to the current pandemic I will no longer be shaking hands or giving hugs. You may wave, bow to me or give me the finger...your choice.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11347672].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author brettb
    Crypto is in a bubble like forex was. If you visit any warez sites all you see are dubious crypto ads.

    I would build something USEFUL that would naturally attract backlinks.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11348191].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics