How can I share my affiliate link on Facebook?

9 replies
How can I share my affiliate link on Facebook with the display of the Sales Page? Facebook denied my Aff Link?
I appreciate any sharings, thanks a lot!
#affiliate #facebook #link #share
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Vishal Zala
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11383799].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Hafiz Akinde
    You are not allowed to post a direct affiliate link on Facebook. Not even in your ad.

    However, you can send people to your optin page and then insert your affiliate link in your thank you or success button.

    Secondly, you may paste your affiliate link in a Google doc page and drive traffic to the Google doc.

    Hope this helps.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11383814].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Gladys92
      Originally Posted by Hafiz Akinde View Post

      You are not allowed to post a direct affiliate link on Facebook. Not even in your ad.

      However, you can send people to your optin page and then insert your affiliate link in your thank you or success button.

      Secondly, you may paste your affiliate link in a Google doc page and drive traffic to the Google doc.

      Hope this helps.
      Thanks for your help, but could u please make it clearer about Google doc you mentioned? Sorry I'm newbie here! Do you mean File Sharing upload?
      Signature
      TweetPush Review | How to put Twitter traffic on steroids
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11383916].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Numiko
      This is good to know.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11383972].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ashwinsd
    If you have a wordpress blog use Pretty Links plug-in or use clickmagick
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11383861].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Gladys92
      Originally Posted by ashwinsd View Post

      If you have a wordpress blog use Pretty Links plug-in or use clickmagick
      Thanks a lot. I did it with Pretty Link but Facebook also denied! Wondering is there any other ways?.
      Signature
      TweetPush Review | How to put Twitter traffic on steroids
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11383919].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Slippers
    Originally Posted by Gladys92 View Post

    How can I share my affiliate link on Facebook with the display of the Sales Page? Facebook denied my Aff Link?
    I appreciate any sharings, thanks a lot!
    You have two options.

    #1. Use a bridge page like a review or blog article and link to the offer from there

    #2. Use a funnel where you collect emails and send emails promoting your offer
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11384062].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    Originally Posted by Gladys92 View Post

    How can I share my affiliate link on Facebook with the display of the Sales Page? Facebook denied my Aff Link?
    I appreciate any sharings, thanks a lot!
    Many of the affiliate network links are banned from Facebook, you should get your own domain and hosting and use that as your link.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11384091].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics