Spent - $7.74
Impressions - 14
Clicks - 3
CTR - 21.43%
CPC - 2.58
Avg pos - 1.57
Now, as I said these are the results of only 1 hr. I have paused the campaign for now. I did NOT get any sale tho despite having a CTR of 21%. I wonder why.
I am confused on:
1) I selected my goal as "Visitors to the site" during the campaign creation and uploaded 19 KWs and set the bid at $4 and budget at $7 per day and selected Enhanced CPC so that it gives fast results and it made me spent over $7 in just one hour. Should I have selected the other option when setting the bid? Do you think I should have continued the campaign?
2) Why my CPC is so high? For a good campaign, CPC should always be as LOW as possible right? Any tips to make it low?
3) I am using a Wordpress blog where I filled the page with relevant info and put the affiliate link via shortener. Maybe that's why I am not getting any results? Do I need an actual landing page?
4) Is there any way to collect email from WordPress blog via CTA button like in dedicated landing pages where a visitor puts email and gets redirected to the main sales page? Any way to do that in Wordpress?
5) Is avg position of 1.57 good?
Kindly help me on these.
Thanks in advance!