Mentor? Maybe some Guidance...

6 replies
Hey, I have been in Marketing for a little bit and have done my research here and there. I planning my first campaign this week but before I do so, I would kindly as for some guidance is possible.

I am signed up to a few different affiliate agencies.

I am interested in running a campaign through Facebook. However, before I proceed with buying traffic I was wondering if there was a mentor that could possibly steer me in the best direction.

Anyways. Thanks a bunch in advance for your time.
#affiliate marketing #guidance #mentor
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author OptedIn
    Originally Posted by albertabramchuk View Post

    Anyways. Thanks a bunch in advance for your time.
    Take an ad in the "Members want to hire you sub-forum."
    Signature

    "He not busy being born, is busy dying." - Bob Dylan • "I vibe with the light-dark point. Heavy." - Words that Bob Dylan wishes he had written.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11431416].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rdevansii
    Originally Posted by albertabramchuk View Post

    Hey, I have been in Marketing for a little bit and have done my research here and there. I planning my first campaign this week but before I do so, I would kindly as for some guidance is possible.

    I am signed up to a few different affiliate agencies.

    I am interested in running a campaign through Facebook. However, before I proceed with buying traffic I was wondering if there was a mentor that could possibly steer me in the best direction.

    Anyways. Thanks a bunch in advance for your time.
    I usually point people into looking at a course to follow. There are several out there, some provide better than other, however most of them say very similar things. Create a sales funnel around the offer, build your list, test, test test. As mentioned, you may want to take an ad out in the members section.

    Everyone learns differently, so its upon who you will relate with better and learn from. Feel free to reach out to me if you have some small questions I can help with, congrats on starting! That is one of the major progressions! IS TO TAKE ACTION!
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11431443].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DWolfe
    Originally Posted by albertabramchuk View Post

    Hey, I have been in Marketing for a little bit and have done my research here and there. I planning my first campaign this week but before I do so, I would kindly as for some guidance is possible.

    I am interested in running a campaign through Facebook. However, before I proceed with buying traffic I was wondering if there was a mentor that could possibly steer me in the best direction.
    First off becareful of the rules on this forum or this thread could of been deleted about the paid part. Visit the rules on the main forum in the stickey's.

    Second hold off on your program a few weeks if you feel you need a mentor. Your lack of confindence is showing and you may give up to early if things do not go as plans. Since you did not tell us what you are marketing take a look around the forum and learn a little. Than launch your campaign.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11431456].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author OptedIn
      Originally Posted by DWolfe View Post

      Second hold off on your program a few weeks if you feel you need a mentor.
      The OP probably needs to fully understand the difference between a mentor and a coach. They are vastly different, even though the goal may be the same.
      Signature

      "He not busy being born, is busy dying." - Bob Dylan • "I vibe with the light-dark point. Heavy." - Words that Bob Dylan wishes he had written.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11431468].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    Originally Posted by albertabramchuk View Post

    Hey, I have been in Marketing for a little bit and have done my research here and there. I planning my first campaign this week but before I do so, I would kindly as for some guidance is possible.

    I am signed up to a few different affiliate agencies.

    I am interested in running a campaign through Facebook. However, before I proceed with buying traffic I was wondering if there was a mentor that could possibly steer me in the best direction.

    Anyways. Thanks a bunch in advance for your time.
    When you say running a campaign through Facebook, I assume Facebook ads? or do you mean via pages or groups?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11433141].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Robert Bridgen
    Hi I understand you question to be with facebook adverts. Before I try any thing with facebook advertising I try the market with free advertising first. Because if it makes no sales with free advertising not worth paying for it. when you do your research for facebook adverts. Spend time finding who in your market is going to purchase your product. If you do not know the answers do not advertise with facebook. The things you have to find out is your product purchase by men or women or both. The age group . Country. most will be. USA Canada UK and Australia. People that have access to PayPal. Also you look at the price of the product. it it is expensive then target people with money. No good spending advertising on people that have no money if the product is expensive. So also what education level will most people be to use this product. So if I am looking to sell as product in affiliate marketing that costs $2k example. I would be looking for Affiliate marketers in Canada UK USA Australia with a good education with interested in business and making 55K or more men only. Because the chances of finding the people who can purchase my product will be in that group It is better to market to a smaller group that can purchase your product then a bigger group that most cannot. Spending money for nothing. Hope it helps
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11434516].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics