My head is just spinning!

19 replies
I figure out a few niches that I believe will make money for me and I been reading on how to market these niches. There is only one thing stopping me! My grammar and spelling are bad no it's really bad! Of course, this has been my hurdle though out life and Thank God for MS Word! Because of my difficulties I need to find a way to overcome it so I can have a nice website.

I know you can get PLR Articles however I believe these articles do not make good SEO. I seen software programs the will spin the article however; you still have to manually review and rewrite them. There are Wordpress Plug-in that will search articles and automatically post them to you site; is this good SEO?

Findlay, I was thinking of having someone write a few articles however; this is very costly.

I am very overwhelmed trying to learn:

Autoresponder Content, Analyzing Your Market, Segmenting, Copywriting, PPC Campaigns, Recruit Affiliates, Customer Relationships, Legal and Compliance, Manage other Sites, Find JV Partners, Fulfillment, Acquiring Testimonials, Link Building, Handle Sales/Refunds, Product Creation, Search Engine Optimization, Site Design, Handling Merchant Account.Twitter Tools, Licensing, Content Creation, Seminars, Squeeze Pages, WordPress Plugins, Coupon Marketing, CPA Marketing, Niche Marketing, Lead Generation, Viral Marketing, Bum Marketing, Scraping Content, Black/Grey/White Hat Marketing, Recruiting Affiliates, Upselling/Downselling, Newsletter Marketing, Cookie Stuffing, Competition Spying, Pay Per Click, Search Engine Optimization, Video Marketing, Pay Per View, Social Marketing, Product Creation, Affiliate Marketing, Persuasion Marketing, Webinars, Teleseminars, Membership Sites, Auto Blogging, Keyword Research, PLR Content, Software Creation, Autoresponders, List Building, Mobile Marketing, Traffic Generation, Conversion Tools, Adwords, Facebook Marketing, Link Building, Mini Sites, Social Bookmarking, Product Launching, Outsourcing, Continuity Programs, Local Search Marketing, Copywriting, Blogging, Link Farms, Media Buying, PR Marketing, Domaining, Site Flipping, Web 2.0, Niche Research, Testing, Tracking, Server Maintenance, Site Maintenance, Article Writing, Site Content, Niche Research, Audio Creation/Editing, Video Creation/Editing, Free Reports, Graphics, Blog Posting, Budget, Keyword Research, Upsells, Cross-sells, Newsletter Writing, Autoresponder Content, Analyzing Your Market, Segmenting, Copywriting, PPC Campaigns, Recruit Affiliates, Customer Relationships, Legal and Compliance, Manage other Sites, Find JV Partners, Fulfillment, Acquiring Testimonials, Link Building, Handle Sales/Refunds, Product Creation, Search Engine Optimization, Site Design, Handling Merchant Account.

There got to be a better way??????????????????? Where can I find the key to all of this? Who has thees Secrets?

My head is just spinning!
#head #spinning
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    How long did it take you to put that list together? Why did you bother?

    What have you been reading on this forum for the past 8 years? No one here has ever said 'you need to know it all'.

    Comes down to the same question new marketers keep asking - where to get content. There is no secret.

    If you cannot write well (and many people can't) - set aside a small budget and hire others to write articles for you. "Spinning" risks copyright violation - and creates junk most of the time. "Curation" is printing parts of articles that appear elsewhere. There are article directories that allow you to reprint articles - but they are already on other sites so what's the point?

    If you are overwhelmed - you may be trying too hard to learn too much. The list you wrote would overwhelm anyone - but NO ONE needs to know all that.

    Get back to basics - and find writers in the 'for hire' section here - add a few articles at time and build gradually.
    Signature
    Every child needs a pet because every family needs an optimist

    Saving one dog will not save the world....but will forever change the world for one dog.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11448760].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author OptedIn
    In skimmming your list, I didn't se 'coding,' mentioned. Everyone knows that if you can't write code, you can't do anything. Just ask any coder. (sarcasm).
    Signature

    "He not busy being born, is busy dying." - Bob Dylan • "I vibe with the light-dark point. Heavy." - Words that Bob Dylan wishes he had written.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11448823].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jason Kanigan
    Writing well is not a key to success.

    In fact, being too slick can work against you. The rough and unpolished style can work well in B2C niches.

    The list you provided is a jumble of things. Some are traffic tools and some are conversion tools. You might want to begin by separating them into those two categories. Then grade each on an importance scale...which I believe is the real problem you're having.

    What you need are leads coming into a funnel...and a process to convert some of them into buyers.

    So...newsletter writing?

    What is that?

    It's a conversion tool. No one knows you have a newsletter until there's traffic to an opt-in page. Then the newsletter starts turning readers into buyers.

    Keyword research?

    What is that? An element of traffic generation. Much earlier up the chain than the newsletter idea, isn't it. Much more important to having a funnel. So this is a priority.

    Do this for those things on the list and you'll see what you should work on first. Many of them you do not need now, or perhaps ever.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11448855].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cyperpc
    Originally Posted by OptedIn View Post

    In skimmming your list, I didn't se 'coding,' mentioned. Everyone knows that if you can't write code, you can't do anything. Just ask any coder. (sarcasm).
    I know I would miss something!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11448865].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author OptedIn
      Originally Posted by cyperpc View Post

      I know I would miss something!
      And I never miss anything. It's a gift. lol
      Signature

      "He not busy being born, is busy dying." - Bob Dylan • "I vibe with the light-dark point. Heavy." - Words that Bob Dylan wishes he had written.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11448894].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GordonJ
    Originally Posted by cyperpc View Post

    I figure out a few niches that I believe will make money for me and I been reading on how to market these niches. There is only one thing stopping me! My grammar and spelling are bad no it's really bad! Of course, this has been my hurdle though out life and Thank God for MS Word! Because of my difficulties I need to find a way to overcome it so I can have a nice website.

    I know you can get PLR Articles however I believe these articles do not make good SEO. I seen software programs the will spin the article however; you still have to manually review and rewrite them. There are Wordpress Plug-in that will search articles and automatically post them to you site; is this good SEO?

    Findlay, I was thinking of having someone write a few articles however; this is very costly.

    I am very overwhelmed trying to learn:

    Autoresponder Content, Analyzing Your Market, Segmenting, Copywriting, PPC Campaigns, Recruit Affiliates, Customer Relationships, Legal and Compliance, Manage other Sites, Find JV Partners, Fulfillment, Acquiring Testimonials, Link Building, Handle Sales/Refunds, Product Creation, Search Engine Optimization, Site Design, Handling Merchant Account.Twitter Tools, Licensing, Content Creation, Seminars, Squeeze Pages, WordPress Plugins, Coupon Marketing, CPA Marketing, Niche Marketing, Lead Generation, Viral Marketing, Bum Marketing, Scraping Content, Black/Grey/White Hat Marketing, Recruiting Affiliates, Upselling/Downselling, Newsletter Marketing, Cookie Stuffing, Competition Spying, Pay Per Click, Search Engine Optimization, Video Marketing, Pay Per View, Social Marketing, Product Creation, Affiliate Marketing, Persuasion Marketing, Webinars, Teleseminars, Membership Sites, Auto Blogging, Keyword Research, PLR Content, Software Creation, Autoresponders, List Building, Mobile Marketing, Traffic Generation, Conversion Tools, Adwords, Facebook Marketing, Link Building, Mini Sites, Social Bookmarking, Product Launching, Outsourcing, Continuity Programs, Local Search Marketing, Copywriting, Blogging, Link Farms, Media Buying, PR Marketing, Domaining, Site Flipping, Web 2.0, Niche Research, Testing, Tracking, Server Maintenance, Site Maintenance, Article Writing, Site Content, Niche Research, Audio Creation/Editing, Video Creation/Editing, Free Reports, Graphics, Blog Posting, Budget, Keyword Research, Upsells, Cross-sells, Newsletter Writing, Autoresponder Content, Analyzing Your Market, Segmenting, Copywriting, PPC Campaigns, Recruit Affiliates, Customer Relationships, Legal and Compliance, Manage other Sites, Find JV Partners, Fulfillment, Acquiring Testimonials, Link Building, Handle Sales/Refunds, Product Creation, Search Engine Optimization, Site Design, Handling Merchant Account.

    There got to be a better way??????????????????? Where can I find the key to all of this? Who has thees Secrets?

    My head is just spinning!
    Your colon must be very clean, cause that is where your head is. What nonsense. Another day, another time waster.

    GordonJ
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11448874].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ryanbiddulph
    Hi CPC,

    1: There are no secrets online; pick 1 niche, learn from pros, create helpful content and build bonds.

    2: Do not chase money; it'll flee.

    3: Pick a niche you feel passionate about and tie your passion to a pressing problem; make the work, the reward.

    4: Engage in personal development; unearth and purge fears fueling your confusion and your focus on making money.

    5: Pick 1-2 mentors in your niche; follow their blogs and invest in their course, to avoid information overload.

    All the best, buddy.
    Signature
    Ryan Biddulph inspires you to be a successful blogger with his courses, 100 plus eBooks, audio books and blog at Blogging From Paradise
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11448888].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SARubin
    You sound overwhelmed. So I'm going to help you cut your entire workload in half... right here, right now!

    First, I want you to look at your list and delete all the duplicate items on it.
    You've got "copywriting" on there 3 times... "Handling Merchant Account" twice... multiple overlapping things about creating content... and the list goes on and on (literally)

    So go delete all the duplicate and redundant items on your list, and you'll instantly cut your list (and your workload) by up to 50%...


    ...You're welcome

    Originally Posted by cyperpc View Post

    Autoresponder Content, Analyzing Your Market, Segmenting, Copywriting, PPC Campaigns, Recruit Affiliates, Customer Relationships, Legal and Compliance, Manage other Sites, Find JV Partners, Fulfillment, Acquiring Testimonials, Link Building, Handle Sales/Refunds, Product Creation, Search Engine Optimization, Site Design, Handling Merchant Account.Twitter Tools, Licensing, Content Creation, Seminars, Squeeze Pages, WordPress Plugins, Coupon Marketing, CPA Marketing, Niche Marketing, Lead Generation, Viral Marketing, Bum Marketing, Scraping Content, Black/Grey/White Hat Marketing, Recruiting Affiliates, Upselling/Downselling, Newsletter Marketing, Cookie Stuffing, Competition Spying, Pay Per Click, Search Engine Optimization, Video Marketing, Pay Per View, Social Marketing, Product Creation, Affiliate Marketing, Persuasion Marketing, Webinars, Teleseminars, Membership Sites, Auto Blogging, Keyword Research, PLR Content, Software Creation, Autoresponders, List Building, Mobile Marketing, Traffic Generation, Conversion Tools, Adwords, Facebook Marketing, Link Building, Mini Sites, Social Bookmarking, Product Launching, Outsourcing, Continuity Programs, Local Search Marketing, Copywriting, Blogging, Link Farms, Media Buying, PR Marketing, Domaining, Site Flipping, Web 2.0, Niche Research, Testing, Tracking, Server Maintenance, Site Maintenance, Article Writing, Site Content, Niche Research, Audio Creation/Editing, Video Creation/Editing, Free Reports, Graphics, Blog Posting, Budget, Keyword Research, Upsells, Cross-sells, Newsletter Writing, Autoresponder Content, Analyzing Your Market, Segmenting, Copywriting, PPC Campaigns, Recruit Affiliates, Customer Relationships, Legal and Compliance, Manage other Sites, Find JV Partners, Fulfillment, Acquiring Testimonials, Link Building, Handle Sales/Refunds, Product Creation, Search Engine Optimization, Site Design, Handling Merchant Account.
    Signature

    SARubin - Direct Response Copywriter / Conversion Flow Specialist
    Coming Soon - Copywriters Community - Forums, Articles, Marketplace, and more...

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11448903].message }}
  • tbh my head would spin if'n I figured I gotta master evrythin' on that list.

    Why so?

    bcs I am MORTAL.

    An' this is kinda important from the intrinsic POV bubblin' up from outta yr question.

    Prolly sumone got a handle on alla the stuff you figurin' be called a DEMIGOD.

    Resta us pick an' choose a few stuffs from the list an' dish the proactive deets on our respective biz.

    This means 2 things.

    1) We kinda become cool at sh*t rockin' out as our forte.

    2) When we ain't so smart, we OK to exchange with experts rocked out equally fortelicious in areas where we bummed out as goobers.

    If initiative is currency, it thrives on the interplay between evrywan gowin' sumplace maxin' out on fruitful exchanges gonna get 'em there.

    So quit crammin' your life fulla unspeakable keywords an' go tell a story.

    Gotta tellya, despite my consummate expertise as a ravenously panglossy promo Princess, here's a whole buncha crap I CAN'T DO ... & for which I am dependent on Diversely Directed Experts ...

    * Cook anythin' by Jamie Oliver.

    * Immunize ANY stick insect against fungi attack.

    * Wrestle a bison to the ground with a manly physique perfectly capturin' Max Bravado thanks to how evry drop of sweat drippin' onto my leather HOTSY TRUNKS catches the sunlight like a beacon bestowed upon the Earth by Zeus himself.

    Dotchya jus' hate all-consoomin' lists?

    Either as Dream Sales Pitches or Max My Life Wanna Wanna?
    Signature

    Lightin' fuses is for blowin' stuff together.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11448907].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author natorob
    Here's a simple way to fix your spelling and grammar fairly easy. Get a "you talk, it types" program like Dragon Naturally Speaking. Not only will it help you with your spelling/grammar... But it speeds up all of your content creation since very few people can type as fast as they can talk. In fact, I used Dragon to compose this answer right here...
    Signature
    Tips I've picked up over 11 years of online marketing... FInd out the best ones here
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11448931].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    Well, I can see why your head is spinning. You're worrying and thinking about way too much at once.

    Pick one way to make money and focus on that. Learn it well before you move on to another.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11448960].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Art of Asset Profit
      Banned
      Originally Posted by ChrisBa View Post

      Well, I can see why your head is spinning. You're worrying and thinking about way too much at once.

      Pick one way to make money and focus on that. Learn it well before you move on to another.

      So True.
      It begins in our heads. We have to apply filters. We have to stay focused. We have to wake up and go to sleep with an accomplishment. And Just being on a Forum absorbing and observing and bookmarking is not one.

      Every second we are here someone else is an Embarrassing niches customer with credit card in hand trying to find a cure to purchase from somebody.

      Keep that in the back of your head at all times.

      But.. If I had to choose from your list ..

      Product Creation.

      It creates a list of buyers trust you and will buy again if you are quality.

      You focus on being a solution to a problem.

      It forces you to learn Funnels,

      You may learn Blogging as well.
      Everything you learn increases sales and grows your business.

      You learn JVs and Affiliates Armies working for you in your sleep.
      You do not wait to get paid...unless you at Clickbank ha.

      Good place to start in my opinion.

      Art
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11450297].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MeelisM
    I suggest you to use Grammarly.

    It's an application that corrects your spelling as you are typing your text.

    Check it out.

    Meelis
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11450045].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Oscar Raita
    Great comments here.

    There are a million and one ways to make money online and everyone has a different method that they promote.

    That's why many people suffer from information overload and that makes people not take any action.

    My suggestion is you focus on one method of doing things and stick with it for a couple of months. If that doesn't work move one to the next thing and try again.

    Point is it's hard to make progress if you try to do everything at the same time.

    Good luck. Hope this helps.
    Signature

    Do you need help with building a online business?
    Private message me so I can coach you for free!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11451948].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sophia jan
    May be thats why Some people feel that their head or body is spinning. ... Vertigo, on the other hand, is the very specific feeling of uncontrollable spinning. Other terms for this problem are benign positional vertigo and benign paroxysmal vertigo.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11453785].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author OptedIn
      Originally Posted by Sophia jan View Post

      Vertigo, on the other hand, is the very specific feeling of uncontrollable spinning. Other terms for this problem are benign positional vertigo and benign paroxysmal vertigo.
      Although, obviously suffering - I really don't think the OP is suffering from a medical condition.
      Signature

      "He not busy being born, is busy dying." - Bob Dylan • "I vibe with the light-dark point. Heavy." - Words that Bob Dylan wishes he had written.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11453800].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author joren
    Sit , still calm down , meditate a little and drink herbal tea, your head will stop spinning, you are over reacting totally.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11453801].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author digital55
    You can't learn everything at once. Learning takes time and practice.

    Start trying a few things you have on your list. Learn what you can and start implementing what you have learned. Do not just keep researching everything without taking action.

    See what works for you and then focus more on what works.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11457370].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DURABLEOILCOM
    You can hire help through Freelancer, Fiverr, and Fourerr to write for you or help you edit and rewrite anything.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11457457].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics