I'm brand new to the site and, like many others, joined because I have a question. I'm sorry if this is posted elsewhere. I haven't been able to find the right combination of words in SEARCH to make it pop up.
I'm new to affiliate marketing and wondering when I should actually open affiliate accounts. I know that they will want to check out the site to approve me, and I'm worried about content. Am I good now, or do I build content for a month or two before applying? Here is where I'm at:
- I plan on opening accounts with CJ, AWIN and Amazon.
- I've been building a website for the past week (research for over a month prior).
- Marketing is through a website that is linked to a Facebook and Instagram account
- I have 13 posts on my website: 12 single product reviews and 1 bulk product "category review".
- I have 1 post on FB and IG
- 0 followers on FB and IG (my girlfriend doesn't count)
- All these numbers will have increased by day's end.
So do I start applying to AWIN, CJ and Amazon now or wait? I also haven't set up my LLC yet, so I'm still operating under Sole Proprietorship. Not sure if this changes things as well.
Thank you in advance for any experiences you share!