how can i get sales on clickbank?

by zari18
24 replies
hello everybody
i started on ClickBank since 1 week & i get some hops ( 49 clicks) on one prodcut but no sales
i yse instagram to promote
what the problem
any tactics or trips to get some sales
best regards
#clickbank #sales
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author techwizard
    Maybe your traffic is bad?


    No one can really answer that question unless you provide more data.


    It's been only a week since you started on Clickbank. People spend months before achieving any stable profit.


    Have you tried paid ads?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11468778].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author zari18
      techwizard
      hello & thank you for the answer
      i use Instagram to get traffic sometimes quora
      i promote weight loss product
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11468825].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chuckholmes
    49 clicks is not a big enough batch of clicks to come to any kind of conclusion. You'll want at least 1,000 clicks. Also, anyone can send 1,000 clicks to a sales page, but if the traffic is not highly targeted, you are wasting your time and money. Make sure the product you pick is a good fit for your niche. Also, be sure to set up tracking links for each traffic source so you can see what converts the best. I hope that helps.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11468783].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author zari18
      Originally Posted by chuckholmes View Post

      49 clicks is not a big enough batch of clicks to come to any kind of conclusion. You'll want at least 1,000 clicks. Also, anyone can send 1,000 clicks to a sales page, but if the traffic is not highly targeted, you are wasting your time and money. Make sure the product you pick is a good fit for your niche. Also, be sure to set up tracking links for each traffic source so you can see what converts the best. I hope that helps.
      thanks for the answer
      what the best free traffic to get more clicks & more sales
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11468828].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Bizopboost
    Hello
    This is not a very long time to expect serious results
    and it is possible that the product you are promoting is not interesting for that audience ...
    Try to diversify traffic sources
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11468785].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author zari18
      Originally Posted by Bizopboost View Post

      Hello
      This is not a very long time to expect serious results
      and it is possible that the product you are promoting is not interesting for that audience ...
      Try to diversify traffic sources
      thank you so much for the answer
      i will keep promoting to get more clicks & more sales
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11468829].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author donsteve
    You have to make sure you are targeting the right audience.

    The reason why you're traffic didn't convert is either because the audience you target;

    #1on't want it.
    #2:They don't trust you.
    #3. They can't afford it.

    If you're using facebook ads make sure you are specific with your targeting and you're targeting the right audience.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11468799].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author zari18
      Originally Posted by donsteve View Post

      You have to make sure you are targeting the right audience.

      The reason why you're traffic didn't convert is either because the audience you target;

      #1on't want it.
      #2:They don't trust you.
      #3. They can't afford it.

      If you're using Facebook ads make sure you are specific with your targeting and you're targeting the right audience.
      thanks for the answer
      i targeted the weight loss audience
      could you explain to me how to get the right audience about losing weight
      :smilies_rolle yes:
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11468830].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    That's a very vague question.

    It looks like you haven't driven much traffic to the offer, you need to drive more. What's your strategy?

    Depending on the product, paid traffic can work well.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11468822].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kkll78
    Hey, one week is not long enough and that is not enough data or traffic to justify anything. Instagram is a good source of traffic, but you have to focus on that and learn as much as you can if that is the source you want to use. Remember, do not bounce around. Ficus and take action daily to improve your business/affiliate marketing...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11468851].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author zari18
      Originally Posted by kkll78 View Post

      Hey, one week is not long enough and that is not enough data or traffic to justify anything. Instagram is a good source of traffic, but you have to focus on that and learn as much as you can if that is the source you want to use. Remember, do not bounce around. Ficus and take action daily to improve your business/affiliate marketing...
      thank you for your answer i will use deffirent traffic sources like youtube twitter facebook
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11469471].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jeanette Stevens
    Hey there guys! I am new here and just want to jump right in. Like anything you are selling you want to drive traffic to your product or service. People will not purchase what they cannot see value in, so you may want to sit down and think about crafting an offer which will provide some value to your audience. Think about an associated free resource you can give them, like a checklist or download. If that is not relevant to what your selling then try going creating a video or other content like a blog around the product. Get creative!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11468893].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cherry enders
    Hey Zari18.

    You mentioned that you got some clicks for the offer, and I agree with everyone saying that's not enough data to make an informed decision, but are you sending that traffic directly to the link itself?

    I see that all the time in Facebook and it simply spamming people, instead of trying to help people solve their weight loss program.

    You might consider sending your traffic to a blog post or page first, so they can see the real you, before they even see your offer. You would be surprised how well warming up your audience to you works.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11469508].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author zari18
      Originally Posted by cherry enders View Post

      Hey Zari18.

      You mentioned that you got some clicks for the offer, and I agree with everyone saying that's not enough data to make an informed decision, but are you sending that traffic directly to the link itself?

      I see that all the time in Facebook and it simply spamming people, instead of trying to help people solve their weight loss program.

      You might consider sending your traffic to a blog post or page first, so they can see the real you, before they even see your offer. You would be surprised how well warming up your audience to you works.
      every day i get more hops bu no one buy from me
      is must build a landing page
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11471262].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DURABLEOILCOM
    You need to get láser targeted customers tailor fitted for your offer that involves investing in Pay Per Click Advertising like Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Reddit Ads. Find golden keywords meaning the highest converting keywords and watch the sales come in.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11469526].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author KimboJim
    Yeah, give yourself some more time to see if there are really any problems with your product or traffic. If you don't have a single sale in a month or after several thousand visitors, then you'll want to start looking into whether or not something has to change.
    Signature
    Ready for some great content at a low cost?
    PresentPLR Newest Pack: LED Grow Lights
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11469567].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author zari18
      Originally Posted by KimboJim View Post

      Yeah, give yourself some more time to see if there are really any problems with your product or traffic. If you don't have a single sale in a month or after several thousand visitors, then you'll want to start looking into whether or not something has to change.
      thanks, so much but why i don't get any sales
      could you help me how to promote cb product
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11471266].message }}
  • I assume your traffic is targeted to your niche, if after 100 clicks and you still not getting any sales, then you may want to look for other products that can convert well. Also, I suggest you drive traffic to opt-in page first before direct your visitors to sales page to increase the conversion rate.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11469706].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author zari18
      Originally Posted by InternetMarketingMadeEZ View Post

      I assume your traffic is targeted to your niche, if after 100 clicks and you still not getting any sales, then you may want to look for other products that can convert well. Also, I suggest you drive traffic to opt-in page first before direct your visitors to sales page to increase the conversion rate.
      thank you for answer i have more than 126 hops on my product but sill no sales
      what the best way to build opt-in page
      show me please
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11471267].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Brent Stangel
        Originally Posted by zari18 View Post

        thank you for answer i have more than 126 hops on my product but sill no sales
        what the best way to build opt-in page
        show me please
        There are many software programs available. Everyone will have a different opinion on which is the best. For a simple sales funnel set-up see this post:
        https://www.warriorforum.com/main-in...l#post11469844

        Brent
        Signature
        Every online business needs a website, email marketing, Google results, a lead capture system,
        online sales, online courses, member websites, IOS and Android apps and more.


        Get it all on one dashboard for less than $30 per month!
        Start your free (no CC req.) trial now!

        https://7daysfree.brentstangel.org
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11471306].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author willington
    As the OP said already you should target sales, not traffic. Because you already got 49 clicks but no sales yet. So target your desired customers to make your first sales. All the best!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11469713].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author spartan14
    For me it works very good for conversion youtube .You can make diferent review videos about products or you can target keywords that solve people problems and then recomend the product at the end
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11469717].message }}
  • With affiliate products, your job is to send people to the sales page. Plain and simple.

    The only other way to help lead people to purchase from you is to offer some sort of bonus.

    If you are not getting the conversions then you have bad traffic. Meaning your traffic is just looking for free info.

    Or the product or sales page is bad.

    It's hard to say specifically without knowing the product or your traffic.
    Signature

    FREE Mini Course: Affiliate Marketing and Building a List!
    http://bit.ly/DPI-OI

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11471382].message }}
  • You did not provide enough info to dig in.

    Here's a few things to keep in mind:
    • You have only been doing this a week
    • 49 clicks may not be enough to tally results
    • What are you driving traffic to? You won't make sales going direct to the offer, you MUST have a page in between that provides value to your customer. They need to trust you.
    • How well does the ClickBank landing page convert? Did you choose the right product?
    Hope this helps

    -Scott
    Signature
    Don't let Internet Marketing overwhelm you... let's take the journey together! Build Money Machines!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11471410].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics