I'm new to the Affiliate Marketing Industry (specifically the CPA model business).
When I first decided to invest my time and money and start my online business in the CPA affiliate marketing, I was so excited that I have read every forum thread, blog posts and watched bunch of videos out there but guess what? I never started my first campaign, it felt so fun to read a lot of information on a daily basis regarding CPA marketing, it felt like I'm doing some progress, it's like when you search online on how to be more productive and you read books and watch tons of videos about how to create SMART goals and to prioritize your tasks every day, but you don't ever try and make that first move.
My main excuse to not start my first campaign is the tight budget I have ($200), but I decided to launch and dig in the dirt, it's a lot better than analysis paralysis and get stuck in analyzing and planning, so here is my plan to start my first campaign :
1) Research a specific vertical/offer that fits my experience and tight budget
2) Apply for a newbie-friendly affiliate network that have the CPA offer I'm going for
3) Search for the appropriate traffic source (Adcash is my first option due to its low minimum deposit requirement) or maybe Facebook for whitehat offers.
4) Create ad creatives (ad copy and a landing page) and get a host and a domain name on Bluehost
5) Send that damn traffic and start some split-testing
Maybe I'll end up losing my entire budget before getting a positive ROI, but that's the point. I will learn much more than just reading posts and articles about how to launch your first successful campaign.
I still need an outside opinion from guys like you, so what do you think about this simple plan and do you have any suggestions I can implement to improve my plan and avoid wasting time and money.
I would also like to know where I can find CPA offers without applying to an affiliate network, so I can find the offers first then choose the affiliate networks.
Note: My experience in affiliate is medium, I'm running a local e-commerce business right now where I sell some health&fitness products on Facebook.