need help about list building

by yooyee
7 replies
I'm new for list building and i need help for create a giveaway information and ebook.

I have select niche about work-from-home mom because it relate to what i am now and i have done a few thing.

1. registed host and domain name
2. upload wp
3. buy Thrive theme
4. I paid for plrdatabase 10 dollar and download a lot of plr.

now i trying to create a free gift by using plr but i'm struggle with how to do it.

My question is
1. What shold i start with free gift? Is it the topic like how to make money with affiliate marketing, mobile app, list building, become a bloger etc..?
2. I watch one Youtuber they said i need to differencite plr and how to do that ? Is it hire someone on fiverr to rewrite it or change the format of plr?

sorry for my poor english. please help...
#building #list
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author DABK
    When you bought the PRL articles, you got a description of the rights you purchased. Usually, PLR articles are sold to many people, often people re-write... The choice to re-write has to do with how you are going to use them. This is the link to a page that covers this (not my site, nor am I an affiliate): https://timpaplr.com/guides/rewrite-plr-articles/.
    A great reason you want to rewrite is so you don't sound like other people.

    You make a gift by putting together articles that give people good info about their problem.

    The problem, obviously, depends on who you are targeting. Stay-at-home moms vs retired people vs people who have a good job now but want to change / add another stream of income...

    Before you do anything else, I'd figure out who's your ideal buyer.




    Originally Posted by yooyee View Post

    I'm new for list building and i need help for create a giveaway information and ebook.

    I have select niche about work-from-home mom because it relate to what i am now and i have done a few thing.

    1. registed host and domain name
    2. upload wp
    3. buy Thrive theme
    4. I paid for plrdatabase 10 dollar and download a lot of plr.

    now i trying to create a free gift by using plr but i'm struggle with how to do it.

    My question is
    1. What shold i start with free gift? Is it the topic like how to make money with affiliate marketing, mobile app, list building, become a bloger etc..?
    2. I watch one Youtuber they said i need to differencite plr and how to do that ? Is it hire someone on fiverr to rewrite it or change the format of plr?

    sorry for my poor english. please help...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11558655].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author yooyee
      Originally Posted by DABK View Post

      When you bought the PRL articles, you got a description of the rights you purchased. Usually, PLR articles are sold to many people, often people re-write... The choice to re-write has to do with how you are going to use them. This is the link to a page that covers this (not my site, nor am I an affiliate): https://timpaplr.com/guides/rewrite-plr-articles/.
      A great reason you want to rewrite is so you don't sound like other people.



      You make a gift by putting together articles that give people good info about their problem.



      The problem, obviously, depends on who you are targeting? Stay-at-home moms vs retired people vs people who have a good job now but want to change / add another stream of income...



      Before you do anything else, I'd figure out who's your ideal buyer.
      wow is a great site very informative...Thank you so much

      My ideal buyer is mothers who want work from home and having a problem such as;
      - Have been raising children for a long time and don't want to go out for work (too old, hard to find job, no one helps to watch baby, worrying about kids.....)
      - Want to increase family's income.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11558679].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author DABK
        Make yourself a complete petsona(s) and you will be way ahead.

        Age
        Education
        Hobbies
        Single? Married?
        How much money do they want to make?Religion?
        Who do they admire?
        How much time do they have for bussiness?
        Did they ever work?
        What keeps them awake at night?
        Etc.



        Originally Posted by yooyee View Post

        wow is a great site very informative...Thank you so much

        My ideal buyer is mothers who want work from home and having a problem such as;
        - Have been raising children for a long time and don't want to go out for work (too old, hard to find job, no one helps to watch baby, worrying about kids.....)
        - Want to increase family's income.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11558707].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author yooyee
          Thank you so much DABK for ur advise and direction.

          I'm going to search for it.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11558735].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chris-
    Here's an idea which might help . . . join some FaceBook Groups where your ideal audience hangs out and ask them what they most want information on.

    Then give them that

    Chris
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11558711].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author yooyee
      Thank you so much Chris..

      That's very usefull I'm going to join the group..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11558737].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rchristifulli
    I also teach moms how to set appointments from home for agencies. I find Facebook Buy, Sell, Trades fo be a great place to connect.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11558747].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics