I have been struggling with something for a while, both from an SEO perspective and a user experience perspective.
I offer several services, most of them are related. As follows:
- Yoga (a different venues)
- Yoga (at my own studio)
- Meditation & Mindfulness (classes and online downloads)
- Shamanic Practitioner (workshops, 1-2-1 and online downloads)
- 1-2-1 yoga / spiritual therapy (in person & online)
- Corporate Wellness (going into businesses)
- Martial Arts (been running this for 12 years)
- Speaking (at events, schools, universities etc)
- Writing service (subject matter: Ancient teachings for modern times)
- Blog Articles ("ancient teachings for modern times", which covers quite a large topic range)
I have 4 main sites;
One for my yoga classes at different venues
One for my yoga studio
One for my Martial Arts
One for me personally (my personal brand)
Now from an SEO perspective, I understand Google is favouring highly targeted sites, so I could see each of the services above having it's own website (each branded separately).
However, I'm also trying to build my own personal brand, and I'm nearly at 10k on Instagram.
I'm feeling that my personal site might feel a bit overwhelming with so many services, however I want to put myself out there as an authority in what I do and really grow my personal brand.
I'm also putting a big content calendar together for this year, which includes a podcast and youtube channel. And it makes sense to do this all under my 'personal brand'
My question is, from both a user point of view and SEO, should I concentrate my efforts on one site (my personal brand) or spread it across niche specific microsites?
Not included any links as I'm new here and don't want to be flagged for spam.
Really looking forward to any feedback.