- Pick a clickbank (or any other program's offer - you might want to focus on info products) offer
- How? Use a combination of $/sale plus gravity plus total lifetime sales (ie., recurring/add-on sales)
- Find questions people ask about the PROBLEM the CB offer SOLVES
- How? Use Quora / Type in seed phrases into Google and find "searches related to" keywords. Find Reddit discussions. Rephrase these into questions.
- String up the questions and create an ARTICLE that answers the questions (without mentioning the CB offer) - arrange your subheadings so they help you PULL the reader down the page (ie., build trust) make sure you target keywords but you need to mention these NATURALLY.
- How? Read up on effective subheading writing using resources like copyblogger or backlinko
- Write a BOOKLET that offers a WEAKER or LITE version of the CB offer's SOLUTION
- Offer the booklet for FREE in exchange for EMAILS
- How? Use Getresponse/Aweber to create a list and collection form - format this into your squeeze page
NOTE: You must install the FB pixel on your squeeze page
IMPORTANT: Your ARTICLE must promote your squeeze page/free booklet offer - do this through a combination of in-text links as well as graphical ads around the article.
- Create an Autoresponder email sequence that talks about OTHER SOLUTIONS but upsells the ULTIMATE (CB offer) solution
How? People who sign up to your list must get actual VALUE - so each update must share info that is ACTIONABLE but also highlights are more (efficient?) way - that alternative of course is the CB product you're promoting
Take out paid ads on FB promoting your ARTICLE (not your squeeze page) and use the OPTIMIZATION PROCESS below
- start with a very small budget
- link up your FB campaign with your article AND squeeze page so you can track successful conversions
- run several types of ads with different text
- pick the ad that gets clicked the most
- Make more variations of the ad (FB Ads has an automated version of this but it is spotty)
- Pick the ad variation that gets better results than the original
- Repeat the process above until you get an ad with BOTH a high CTR and CONVERSION RATE
- SCALE UP your budget - see if the CTR is maintained, if it is, keep scaling up
You will also have to run tests on your autoresponder series to make sure they are properly converting your traffic
Repeat the same optimization strategy in Step 6 above.
Run an FB ad retargeting/remarketing campaign - this time the ad must sell the BOOKLET you're giving away (remember: you're marketing to people who already visited your ARTICLE)
Scale up by promoting other products from the affiliate program you've used in step 1 OR create your own products so you can control
- sales page
- product quality
- customer experience
- your income (since you keep the whole sale amount)
- upsells / downsells
- emails collected during sale process
If any part is unclear, just ask away in this thread.