Facebook Ads no Order

by rb10
15 replies
hi to all, i have recently created a new e-commerce and I am using facebook ads with the product catalog and pixels to promote it and try to sell the first products.
After 10 days of campaign, still no orders. Traffic to the site arrives but nobody buys or even puts in the cart. Would you have any advice on this? could it be normal as a trend?
#ads #facebook #order
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Serene Carmen
    Hi there

    Could you provide more information? (edit)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11652603].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author rb10
      [DELETED]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11652609].message }}
  • There are many things that can come in the play here. Looking past the ad creative you made on Facebook, you have people coming to your website. 10 days of traffic without any orders is not good in my opinion, and this most likely means they're not being sold wherever they're landing on you website. Maybe you need to build a better offer? Maybe you need popups offering 10% off their order in exchange for their email so you can build your email list (very important.. this is how you can bring some people back to your site without having to retarget with paid advertising)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11652619].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author rb10
      thanks for your reply,

      i have created dynamic carousel with catalog product, each product of carousel go to a detail page of product clicked

      at the moment all products have discount from 40% to 70%, then not possible set other promo on

      Products are clothing (jeans, shirt, jacket, shoes, etc...)

      there is a way for write site without write url ?

      Do u think 10 days without any order is very bad ?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11652639].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author alonzomoran
        Banned
        [DELETED]
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11653894].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author rb10
          hi, i dont know egirl..., what is it ? can u explain ?
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11653953].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DABK
    You create expectations with your ad that the landing page does not meet.


    The ad and the landing page must match... in many ways. From look (colors, font) to message.


    The ad must be specific to its landing page.


    Have a page for each product (type).


    Take an ad for Get 40% on women's necklaces. If the landing page is about rings and jeans, and women's necklaces, you lost.


    Who are you targeting? How?


    To go with women's necklaces... If the target audience is women in their 20's who're interested in social issues, climate change, and live on a farm... You do not talk to them like they're 50-60 year-old women who live in a high-rise in downtown Chicago, for instance.


    Who is your ideal customer for ad #1?
    For ad #2?


    What is the best way to reach them?


    Why would they buy what you're selling? Why should they buy from you?


    By the way, your landing pages must not only tell the right people that they've arrived at the right page but convey trust. What trust signals do you have?


    Why would they not go to amazon.com? Everyone knows amazon.com delivers. Do you? What's your delivery process? what happens if your buyer is not happy?


    Originally Posted by rb10 View Post

    hi to all, i have recently created a new e-commerce and I am using facebook ads with the product catalog and pixels to promote it and try to sell the first products.
    After 10 days of campaign, still no orders. Traffic to the site arrives but nobody buys or even puts in the cart. Would you have any advice on this? could it be normal as a trend?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11652717].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author rb10
      Hi, thanks for your reply, i have setting audience target in line with my potential client and intrest.

      My site is ecommerce in prestashop, then each page have the same design but with all details for each product.

      On facebook i have created a carousel from my catalgo and facebook pixel, then products are load dinamically from catalog and each image linked to specific page.

      Example: if facebook carousel show jeans and price and user click on it then it go to jeans details page, with the price and all info.

      i have also write all conditions for refund and free delivery
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11652720].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author DABK
        But you are getting clicks on your ads but not getting sales. There's a disconnect between the ads and the landing pages.


        Originally Posted by rb10 View Post

        Hi, thanks for your reply, i have setting audience target in line with my potential client and intrest.

        My site is ecommerce in prestashop, then each page have the same design but with all details for each product.

        On facebook i have created a carousel from my catalgo and facebook pixel, then products are load dinamically from catalog and each image linked to specific page.

        Example: if facebook carousel show jeans and price and user click on it then it go to jeans details page, with the price and all info.

        i have also write all conditions for refund and free delivery
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11652722].message }}
  • Since you're getting clicks... It shows that your targeting my be good.

    But which campaign objective are you using. You should be using the conversion objective.

    And if you're using the conversion objective and you're experiencing no sales.

    Try to look into your website and rewrite the offers. Maybe there are some few things needed in your write-up that's not included.

    Improve more on your Copywriting and add scarcity.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11652757].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author rb10
      hi, thanks for your reply, do u think can depend on page of product in my site, i use prestashop and page contain (title, description photo and price...)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11652792].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kris777888
    Perhaps you should start with your product and conduct research to see if the product can arouse consumers' desire to buy.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11652789].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author rb10
      hi,the product is already shown in the facebook carousel so if a user was not interested he would not click, or could he click regardless?

      could it be because my site is new so users might not trust?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11652793].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author DABK
        Users cannot tell just from looking at your site that it is new.

        Originally Posted by rb10 View Post

        hi,the product is already shown in the facebook carousel so if a user was not interested he would not click, or could he click regardless?

        could it be because my site is new so users might not trust?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11652834].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author rb10
          could be any other other reasons why they might not trust the site?

          then is it possible add some similar site or competitor site in facebook audience, also if these site not more famous? i tried to add but site i need not found...
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11652895].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    you need to learn to use quote or multi-quote....instead of a new post for every question. That way other members will know WHO you are answering.


    Also, you asked questions but every time there are answers you ask more questions.



    then is it possible add some similar site or competitor site in facebook audience, also if these site not more famous? i tried to add but site i need not found...

    huh? That has nothing to do with the question used to start this thread...and the questions are unclear.
    Signature
    Saving one dog will not change the world - but the world will change forever for that one dog.

    My mind still thinks I'm 25.
    My body thinks my mind is an idiot.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11652905].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics