Will Clickbank Cure Aids Next? Find out at the next product launch...

12 replies
Howdy!

I don't know about you. But, doesn't it seem like Clickbank has more natural cures...then Kevin Trudeau as of late?

I mean, this VSL kills me the most...

Hair Loss Protocol

Really? I can now reverse my baldness completely all by purchasing some items at my local grocery store.

...I'm not a lawyer. But, this seems to be pushing the limits. (I'm guessing, not sure though.) Some of the other offers specifically for diabetes...are saying the word "cure". Is that even allowed?

In addition, I love how each one of their vsl's follows the "Hero's Journey" theme perfectly to a tee. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it", right?
#aids #clickbank #cure #find #launch #product
  • Profile picture of the author David Rosa
    HAHA!

    yeah, I am certainly a part of that market and called BS on everything.

    But you cant say cure anything having to do with diseases, or actual chemicals - when marketing supplements.

    Not sure about when selling a guide to go buy stuff from a store though.

    I remember my supplier schooling me on some of my copy - good thing they did.

    but some of the stuff they have on thebank these days kill me. I do watch for commonalities though, swipe-able if possible - and research.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9870368].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mikesweeney
      Originally Posted by David Rosa View Post

      HAHA!

      yeah, I am certainly a part of that market and called BS on everything.

      But you cant say cure anything having to do with diseases, or actual chemicals - when marketing supplements.

      Not sure about when selling a guide to go buy stuff from a store though.

      I remember my supplier schooling me on some of my copy - good thing they did.

      but some of the stuff they have on thebank these days kill me. I do watch for commonalities though, swipe-able if possible - and research.
      Good to know on the rules on supplements. Not going to lie though. I have definitely saved some of these salesletters to my swipe file. I like the the storytelling aspect of them.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9870390].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sajun Becker
    It's something of a sticky jungle out there folks.

    The gentleman in the Hair Protocol VSL looks like he's applied an Elmer Fudd style "Can-O-Hair" goop to his head.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9870527].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author davis1990
    Originally Posted by Mikesweeney View Post

    Howdy!

    I don't know about you. But doesn't it seem like Clickbank has more natural cures...then Kevin Trudeau as of late?

    I mean, this offer kills me the most...

    Hair Loss Protocol

    Really? I can now reverse my baldness completely all by purchasing some items at my local grocery store.

    ...I'm not a lawyer. But, this seems to be pushing the limits. (I'm guessing, don't know though.) Some of the other offers specifically for diabetes...are saying the word "cure". Is that even allowed?

    In addition, I love how each one of their vsl's follows the "Hero's Journey" theme perfectly to a tee. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it, right?"
    LOL this made me laugh.Clickbank is not a soecial thing,it is just smart people selling to dumb people the stuff they can get in a store
    Signature

    Like fishing games?Check out fishing games
    Transformers games transformers games
    Play the best minion games
    Train games

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9870827].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yukon
    Banned
    Hilarious thread title.

    Believe it or not, there's a few legit products on CB that can be bought in offline retail stores. Well, not the exact same products but very similar, just packaged different.

    I stay away from all those corny niches, get your ex back, etc... I target evergreen niches, example, gardening, woodworking, etc... that let me sleep at night.
    Signature
    Hi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9871480].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author GlenH
      The same company / person responsible for creating that product, also has products which follows that same marketing model in the Weight Loss...Diabetes.....Dating...Stop Smoking... Erectile Dysfunction..... Cure Cancer,..... Alzheimer's, and at least another 6 niches, all on Clickbank.

      And each product is in the top 3 for the relevant category,

      Every sale page and VSL for each product follows the exact same model.

      And each product has a Gravity of over 100.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9874409].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Mikesweeney
        Originally Posted by GlenH View Post

        The same company / person responsible for creating that product, also has products which follows that same marketing model in the Weight Loss…Diabetes…..Dating…Stop Smoking… Erectile Dysfunction….. Cure Cancer,….. Alzheimer’s, and at least another 6 niches, all on Clickbank.

        And each product is in the top 3 for the relevant category,

        Every sale page and VSL for each product follows the exact same model.

        And each product has a Gravity of over 100.
        I wonder who is writing their copy. They're obviously dominating clickbank. I just hope they're not some off-shore company who are using fake doctors...or making false claims that will eventual kill internet marketing for good.

        P.S.I believe they're also using the same voice over actor too.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9874546].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Cool Hand Luke
          Originally Posted by Mikesweeney View Post

          I wonder who is writing their copy. They're obviously dominating clickbank. I just hope they're not some off-shore company who are using fake doctors...or making false claims that will eventual kill internet marketing for good.

          P.S.I believe they're also using the same voice over actor too.
          Lol OF COURSE they're making false claims and using fake doctors...

          Do you really think the same product creator somehow managed to miraculously cure herpes, alzheimer's, erectile dysfunction, hair loss, diabetes, and tinnitus while subsequently discovering the "secret" to automatic wealth creation, attracting women, and winning at gambling 90% of the time?
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9879059].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Mikesweeney
            Originally Posted by Cool Hand Luke View Post

            Lol OF COURSE they're making false claims and using fake doctors...

            Do you really think the same product creator somehow managed to miraculously cure herpes, alzheimer's, erectile dysfunction, hair loss, diabetes, and tinnitus while subsequently discovering the "secret" to automatic wealth creation, attracting women, and winning at gambling 90% of the time?
            Look, I don't know who they are or every niche they're in. I just figured after 2010 when Clickbank was forced to put an end to a lot of the secret software offers because of the F.C.C. They would be more strict on other market's...especially the health market -- which I believe is the most regulated.

            P.S.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9879120].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Cool Hand Luke
              Originally Posted by Mikesweeney View Post

              Look, I don't know who they are or every niche they're in. I just figured after 2010 when Clickbank was forced to put an end to a lot of the secret software offers because of the F.C.C. They would be more strict on other market's...especially the health market -- which I believe is the most regulated.

              P.S.
              Lol well they do say normative minds tend to be naive. I guess we just discovered the type of person this company sells to.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9879171].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author GlenH
              Originally Posted by Mikesweeney View Post

              Look, I don't know who they are or every niche they're in. I just figured after 2010 when Clickbank was forced to put an end to a lot of the secret software offers because of the F.C.C. They would be more strict on other market's...especially the health market -- which I believe is the most regulated.

              P.S.

              Maybe since Clickbank dumped all those other scam products out of their marketplace in the IM niche, they had an income hole to fill, so it looks like they now turn a blind eye to the blatant claims and BS that goes on in other markets.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9883040].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author humantheme
    Why go to a hospital, when you can go to your local Grocery Store to get cures for all the death threatening diseases that you're currently facing?

    Doctors and the Big Pharma are out to take your money, but you know that any ways.

    Maybe, what you don't know is, that they are also responsible for stopping all the possible cures for getting into the market, because, if they do that then they won't make any more money off of you.
    Everybody is blinded by their greed, and the world is a nasty place.
    But hey, you can trust me because I went through the same horrific time as you did when I faced the same disease as you did.
    I was on the brink of death.... just when a miracle man showed up.
    This miracle man was not some distrustful guy on the street.
    In fact, he is renowned figure in the industry (but wishes to be hidden for obvious reasons) He is office wall is covered with diplomas, scholarships, awards from prestigious institutions, everything of the kind.
    In fact, if he hadn't broken the law to help desperate ordinary folks like me (and you?), then he was almost on his way to win the Nobel price.
    Why don't you try the superb solution that he invented, and shared it with me as he felt compelled because of my painful near death situation.
    You deserve this because you deserve to live and not suffer.
    Because this man is a genius in a true sense, he didn't need drugs to cure your illness in fact he did it only using .... daily groceries??? Isn't that like something you would expect Einstein to do? Another mark of a born intelligence.
    So here is the deal:
    Try staying on this (super hard) diet for the next 25 days. And I guarantee you that your heart disease, blood sugar, all kinds of usual diseases that come as a result of your current painful ailment will disappear like a shadow in the dark.
    Look, if you do somehow manage to say on our (impossible) diet for the next 25 days, and it still doesn't work. Then I can send you your money back. Just don't ask it till then.

    Here is the link to this miracle offer: atlastihaveyoufooled.com/cure-everything-instantly/

    I almost forgot, time is of the essence because every evil authority figure like like FTC, ADA, AHA, are all hunting me down. And this webpage just might evaporate like water in the Sahara Desert. Just hurry up. Will you?

    Thanks a lot,
    Dr. Herbherd.

    P.S. Here are some more free bonuses that we have in store, just in case we haven't stimulated your greed glands enough. Just try it what you gotta loose. Remember that when you hit the buy button, Lady Fortune will herself follow you on your path to intense health, longevity, and life long success.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9883655].message }}

Trending Topics