So I thought i'd launch a little product that's been sitting on my hard drive yesterday and it pretty much failed.
It was a 9 page sales letter.
I received two sales in a 18 hour period...
So the first thing I decided to test was the thread titles. Hmmm... I got a bit more traffic to the offer, but still nothing. After that I decided to test the headline... and still nothing.
So this morning I decided to rewrite the copy and make it extremely short... approximately 260 words long.
In almost two hours I sold an additional 5 copies.
Here are the links to sales pages with the thread titles in PDF format:
Here's the new sales copy: