What's your experience with this? Is it easy to find great writers?
As you can probably guess, I remain unconvinced, but maybe the following list is a start:
- Fiverr: A global platform connecting businesses with on-demand freelancers in the simplest way possible.
- Guru: A platform where professionals can connect, collaborate, and get work done.
- LinkedIn ProFinder: A freelancer recruitment platform for helping people hire freelancers.
- ProBlogger Job Board: A leading marketplace for blog-related jobs.
- Upwork: A work marketplace that enables companies and talent to work together in new ways.
And that's not all. If you've exhausted the mainstream platforms in your search for great written content, you can try further afield:
- Contently: Powers the content marketing programs of some of the world's most valuable brands through their complete content marketing solution: Expert content strategy, an industry-leading content marketing platform, and one of the highest-rated creative networks. They've received numerous honors, including G2's #1 Enterprise Content Creation Solution and Gartner Peer Insights' Customer Choice.
- Scripted: A leading provider of original written content for thousands of customers - ranging from small businesses to large enterprises. Their curated user-base of writers and editors collaborate with clients to produce a wide variety of engaging content, including original blogs, newsletters, web copy, video scripts, social media posts, and much more.
- Skyword: A solution recognized by customers and analysts year after year, having been named a 2020 Gartner Peer Insights "Customers' Choice," ranked as a leader in the Gartner 2021 Magic Quadrant for Content Marketing Platforms, and consistently rated a leader in content creation, experience, and distribution by their customers via G2.
- Textbroker: A top online platform for custom-made, unique written content. The online marketplace brings together customers looking for unique and exclusive textual content with more than 100,000 U.S.-based freelance authors who can write about virtually any topic. Their parent company was founded in Germany and offers its services in 36 languages.
- WriterAccess: A talent marketplace with nearly 2,000 clients, and more than 500 agency partners. The platform offers streamlined workflow tools to empower marketers to easily go from the ideas stage to publishing on their websites. Acquired in April 2022 by Rock Content, a global leader in content marketing solutions.
Got any tips of your own? With great writers so challenging to find, we'd love for you to share!