I'm moving from General copywriting in Elance/RentACoder to a niche:
a) Financial Advisories, Investment & Trading Newsletters
b) Stock & Commodity Brokers & FX Dealers
c) Trading Software & Platforms.
Which of these SEVEN headlines/strategies based on proven sellers should I start with please?
REMEMBER:- the buyers can be commercial & corporate managers OR owners. They are NOT consumers so B2B copy writing principles apply.
1) "When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get Going" [Joseph P Kennedy]
- reminds then emotionalises how tough Financial industry is ... need to market aggressively in these times ... why I'm the answer etc.
2) Why Most Trading and Investment Sales Writing Doesn't Work!
- says why ... then present me as answer etc.
3) The Crimes We Commit Against Our Websites!
- gives copy writing mistakes ... presents me as answer.
4) Secret Confessions of A Man With An Uncontrollable Compulsion To Quadruple the Financial Bottom Line of Businesses.
- I was written up in Jay Abraham's "502 Incredible Case Studies" for quadrupling a client's incoming leads etc.
- shows my track record & results of sales copy.
5) How To Overcome That Sick Feeling In Your Stomach Every Time You Lose A Major Account.
- Identify with sick feeling & loss,
- answer is to build business many methods - Jay Abraham's Parthenon etc
- I can do that etc.
6) (My present general Elance/RAC resume site: Home Page of Bill Oliver - Sales Writer/ Marketing Coach)
Just Supposing You Had A Marketing Machine - Every Time You Dropped A $1 Coin In The Slot, It Spat Out A $5 Note!
I have a question for you. How often would you drop a $1 coin in the slot?
- let me build your marketing machine etc.
7) How a Desperate Trader From Malaysia Who Buys Everything With "Trading" In It Can Write You Copy That Is Irresistible To Your Target Market"
Which do other copywriters & marketers think is best fit.
IF YOU'VE BEEN SUCCESSFUL WITH THE SAME TARGET MARKET, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!
Thanks you ever so in anticipation.