1. Visit Google images -> Google Images
2. Try Readers Digest on the search and there are a few ...
- 13 Things no one ever tells you about weight loss
- 13 Things your computer guy won't tell you
- 41 Things doctors never tell you
People don't tell you 13 (or 41) things about ___
- Gov't Ripoff : $1 Trillion of your money wasted
Think an accountant, business consultant or marketer can use that one?
- FATAL Hospital Mistakes You Can Avoid
- The MAGIC power of SLEEP
- How Doctor's Gamble With Your Life
This one can be adapted in so many ways eh?
- 6 Brilliant NEW Ways to Lose Weight
This one really made me chuckle
- Eat This, Lose Weight: The New Science Of Dieting
Hmmm ... Do This, Get More Customers: The New Easier Method Of Getting Tons Of Leads
Why stop at Readers Digest.
Let's go to some other good headline magazines.
Cosmopolitan has punchy numerical ones for a female audience and Men's Fitness has awesome headlines for a male audience - And ... you can see which ones were repeated a 100 times (Repeated again ... Know why?)
Want to have fun while you are finding them. Why not try "National Enquirer". If celebrity gossip is not your thing, then ...
The motherlode is "Weekly World News"
Should get you going eh?
Oh another good one ... Try "The Sun Newspaper" for more
And remember, swipe responsibly!